Search found 30 matches

by jigsaw2008
28 Jan 2010, 12:37
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 138444

I think that H4 is the best game of the Heroes series. The strategies that someone can develop exceed the ones of the others series. In Heroes III or V it is difficult for an army that is less powerful than another to win. For example in H4 an army that is 10 times weaker than in another army can wi...
by jigsaw2008
27 Jan 2010, 08:55
Forum: News
Topic: New Campaign - Dragon's Fate
Replies: 116
Views: 53065

I think it would be better for everybody if you do this jeff. I think playing this game in equilibris is more enjoyable. I want to continue this story and I would like to know if the campaign "Lamentia's story" is equilibris approved.
by jigsaw2008
27 Jan 2010, 01:27

I must warn all DF version 1.5, which was the last version is not equilibris approved. There are a couple of quests (one required) that require potions that the equilibris team removed from city shops. So finding those potions is not assured. You have right. But the quests you refer to are fortunat...
by jigsaw2008
23 Jan 2010, 09:23
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Rings of greater and lesser negation in HOMM4
Replies: 5
Views: 4409

A difference between those two rings is that the ring of greater negation affects all stacks and heroes of both friendly and enemy army but the "lesser" affects only the creatures that the hero who equips this artifact casts a spell against them. However the "greater" one is very...
by jigsaw2008
22 Jan 2010, 23:39

For example there is a case a hero equips the ring of greater negation and casts a chaos direct damage spell on a stack of titans that have chaos ward. You mean that this ring negates the magic protection, if any, of the titans, but in this case the chaos spell does half the damage due to the chaos ...
by jigsaw2008
22 Jan 2010, 12:26

So far I haven't noticed any bug. As for a previous question I made about the "missing artifact" of the archmage it is given in the last map in a quest hat if you pay the reward that is required. I want to mention that in the 7th map, when the bomb is made and the win condition is to rescu...
by jigsaw2008
22 Jan 2010, 11:51

Rings of greater and lesser negation in HOMM4

I find it needless a hero to possess both the rings of greater and lesser negation. The ring of greater negation negates all magic resistance, so it negates and ward limitations. I mean that if a hero has the "greater" he doesn't need and the "lesser". What do you think about thi...
by jigsaw2008
20 Jan 2010, 08:14

OK. Thank you for the quick reply!!! And congratulations for this campaign. It is a masterpiece. :)
by jigsaw2008
19 Jan 2010, 20:05

I'm starting the last map of this campaign and I possess all the Gathering Storm artifacts that give extra abilities except one, the "staff of disruption". Have I done something wrong? Is this artifact vital to finish the last map if I forgot to acquire it on a previous map or it is given ...
by jigsaw2008
15 Oct 2009, 10:04
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Campaign bug in v1.6?
Replies: 2
Views: 1893

Hello. I discovered another bug in the first mission of the Sylvan Campaign where the inferno hero doesn't attack you and so the mission never ends. It is a bug that you can solve if you restart the mission. Naturally in the 2nd month the Inferno Hero will attack you. If you defeat him you win and c...

Go to advanced search