Search found 575 matches

by MadMax
13 Feb 2015, 20:05
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Legend of Erthia: Armageddon (Reborn)
Replies: 267
Views: 137091

I can't wait for this!
by MadMax
16 Dec 2014, 23:04
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 663
Views: 376047

https://www.facebook.com/h3MoS We now have a facebook page, it would be very appreciated if you could spare a like for us. We will be posting pictures, information, kind of like in this page, but with easier interaction with you, the fans! We will also be revisiting posts and posting general informa...
by MadMax
08 Jun 2014, 19:34

Latest story piece just written by me: "A bit over 500 years ago, lived a humble race called Gnomes. These creatures were small in body, but big in mind. The talented and scientifically developed gnomes where known all across Sighisoara. One of their inventions was grander and more advanced tha...
by MadMax
28 Mar 2014, 01:28

And I wonder, if there isn't anybody, who finished the whole campaign, and why there is NOTHING to report/comment/criticize ... here about the work for weeks. ;| Come on, guys! ;) Give some time:) Played the whole campaign and here are my thoughts. Finished it in 250 days at expert difficulty with ...
by MadMax
28 Mar 2014, 00:46

Quote from a quest hut in MoS3.3 to prove that development is moving further! ;) "Inside of the hut you find an old man. He sits at a table, his head is hanging down. It almost looks like he is sleeping. "Excuse me? My name is Charles." you say with a voice that truly shows your disco...
by MadMax
27 Mar 2014, 21:02
Topic: Play Heroes of Might and Magic III on your mobile devices!
Replies: 31
Views: 31024

Wait, we need to pay?...
by MadMax
24 Mar 2014, 22:49

Re: Play Heroes of Might and Magic III on your mobile device

Hello everybody! Here is a great news for fans of good old strategy games. Now you can play original Heroes of Might and Magic III on your mobile devices! We have released on Google Play a launcher app that allows you to run original HoMM III: http://goo.gl/sYTFUI http://i.imgur.com/LkEyqSl.png Are...
by MadMax
24 Mar 2014, 22:45

Re: Play Heroes of Might and Magic III on your mobile device

Hello everybody! Here is a great news for fans of good old strategy games. Now you can play original Heroes of Might and Magic III on your mobile devices! We have released on Google Play a launcher app that allows you to run original HoMM III: http://goo.gl/sYTFUI http://i.imgur.com/LkEyqSl.png Are...
by MadMax
23 Mar 2014, 23:00

Teaser

Above you can see the "Ruins of Paal Gran"
These ruins holds quite a big secret, and you will meet someone in here that used to be more than what he is today... I don't want to say to much, but there is indeed a royal suprise in here ;)
by MadMax
23 Mar 2014, 22:56
Topic: Looking for your opinons of the best custom maps and such.
Replies: 4
Views: 4154

Coincidentally, I stumbled across your campaigns just a few hours before your post , although I did not know there was a second one, or extra scenarios. The map search engine doesn't seem to work perfectly, apparently. I'm only on the second map, but I'm enjoying it so far. The queen gave me more t...
by MadMax
03 Mar 2014, 10:12
Topic: Looking for your opinons of the best custom maps and such.
Replies: 4
Views: 4154

I think you should check out Masters of Sighisoara 1 and 2+The scenarios! :) It's mainly about one hero in MoS1. And MoS3 is under development, which will be about 1 man becoming a hero, and his journey both personally, adventurously and spiritually! https://www.celestialheavens.com/search2.php?map_...
by MadMax
29 Dec 2013, 18:05

Congratulations, Max and Yurian, for this wonderful news of releasing the Masters of Sighisoara II campaign as a Christmas present for all those, who like to play it and learn more of this "new" fictive world, you created some years before. I've playtested all the scenarios in an early st...
by MadMax
25 Dec 2013, 19:18

The big day has finally arrived! Today I received a message from my friend from Finland (Suomi), Yurian. He told me that finally, FOUR years of wait is over! Today, on December 25th, 2013, Masters of Sighisoara II - The Undead of Xerphef is finally released! The campaign contains 5 maps that should ...
by MadMax
21 Dec 2013, 00:59

You mean putting MoS1+the scenarios into one downloadable file? Feeling slow haha!
by MadMax
19 Dec 2013, 22:21

After some quiet time, it is time once more, to update you, our fans. I received some texts from Yurian, it seems like he is aiming to get MoS2 out before christmas! Would be wonderful! I have made some minor updates on our wiki. ( http://h3mos.wikia.com/ And some updates have been made to MoS3. I j...
by MadMax
10 Oct 2013, 10:24

Update time once again, I have done some graphical updates to MoS3.2 and MoS3.3 has gone through some minor story and graphic updates. Names of the maps so far: Map 1: The Teleport Device (Size: M) Map 2: The Wizard's Challange (Size: L) Map 3: Unnamed (Currently just named MoS3.3 0.35 Size: L) Map ...
by MadMax
09 Oct 2013, 20:53
Topic: Heroes 3 Map BurNIng Desire Finaly Done!
Replies: 40
Views: 23764

As a fellow mapmaker, this looks great! Best of luck to you and hope you get a lot of good critique from the players! :)
by MadMax
26 Sep 2013, 22:49

Yet another update has dawned! This time, a bit bigger then the others. Today I received our custom made music for the campaign! I will give you some samples of it later probably, I need to go to bed now straight away, but the sound is GREAT! Look out for a new youtube video in a near future ;)
by MadMax
23 Sep 2013, 21:55

Just sent Yurian a text message, hoping to get his OK on it as well! :) Speaking of teasing, on our Sighisoara meeting last night, I also sent Yurian the new maps, he claims that they are looking promising. However, it would be nice with some audience feedback. Right now we are hoping for a late 201...
by MadMax
23 Sep 2013, 16:11

So, Kalah, are we on the same page if I say that I think MoS2 should be released? ;)

Go to advanced search