Replies: 442
Views: 132485

by Storm-giant
10 Jul 2008, 18:30
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Map editor where the maps are?
Replies: 4
Views: 1814

The Nival created ones (those that come with the game) are not to be found in the Maps folder. What you have to do is explained here - you can choose my approach or Phoenix's ;) Really thanks, I followed Phoenix's approach and it works :-D But only three questions: -How to unselect the current obje...
by Storm-giant
10 Jul 2008, 17:43
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Map editor where the maps are?
Views: 1814

Map editor where the maps are?

I installed successfully HeroesV Gold edition now. But my uqestion is, were the maps are? I'm able to play games but on the folder (..Ubisoft\Heroes of Might and Magic V - Tribes of the East\Maps) no maps are founded. I would like to change some maps for adapting to the changes with heroes 3 but..wh...
by Storm-giant
10 Jul 2008, 12:21
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Maestro MOD (DEMO) can be tested... MM7
Replies: 19
Views: 10504

I isntalled it without doing any copy of old ones: I'm reciving a new computer this afternoon so I don't worry. Bugs? well when I equiped a normal leather armor instead of showing as you changed it showed as the old ones. some helemts don't fit well in some characters(and on Drakes the armors don't ...
by Storm-giant
10 Jul 2008, 09:53
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Diablo III

posted by Bashiok(a blizzard poster on the oficial D3 forums): Host: "So Marius, how did you feel after you freed Baal?" Marius: "Oh man! I should have known that question was coming..." Baal: "Hahaha! Oh brother that was classic..." Marius: "Well ... I mean, just....
by Storm-giant
10 Jul 2008, 09:46
Topic: Maestro MOD (DEMO) can be tested... MM7
Replies: 19
Views: 10504

Can this beta be played with the BDJ MOD installed?
by Storm-giant
09 Jul 2008, 18:02
Forum: News
Topic: Flamestryke: In Memoriam
Replies: 27
Views: 15983

Rest in peace, her MM pages are the best I ever founded. Truly sad news :rip:
by Storm-giant
09 Jul 2008, 13:59
Forum: Campfire
Topic: What's the weather like?
Replies: 2334
Views: 322476

Sunny for the last days here...at last no clouds above :-D
by Storm-giant
09 Jul 2008, 13:56
Topic: What are you currently reading?
Replies: 618
Views: 203149

Actually I'm reading Forgotten Realms books, I started a collection with over 50 books but for some reason in last two months no books had arrive ;|
by Storm-giant
09 Jul 2008, 13:44
Topic: MM7 Mod freezes in Tulerean Forest
Views: 2654

@GrayFace: When I played MM7 on last january I never had a problem in tulearean forest, however on BDJ MOD I had, and I installed the 1.1 patch and the MOK's patch and then the BDJ MOD. sometimes I was able to cast spells, but sometimes When I arrived, if I click to cast spell and the game crashes. ...
by Storm-giant
09 Jul 2008, 13:38
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Changing stats in HOMM3 using CRTRAITS.txt help needed
Replies: 10
Views: 13230

A curious question: Can be edited the hero specialities in any of the file .txt with just the textedit?
Another question, what is the diference between Fight value and AI value?
by Storm-giant
02 Jul 2008, 11:12
Topic: Where is Zedd in MM7 mod?
Replies: 6
Views: 2870

I said useless because I answered your question the day before. Anyway, if you have any doubt firstly try to search on the topics that are related with the BDJ MOD.
by Storm-giant
02 Jul 2008, 11:05
Topic: MM7 Mod freezes in Tulerean Forest
Views: 2654

Re: MM7 Mod freezes in Tulerean Forest

My game freezes anytime I try to use magic in Tulerean Forest. Does anyone else have this problem? The game works fine in all the other areas. Is there a patch to fix this? When I was playing the BDJ MOD I had a problem sometimes in Tulerean Forest, If I remenber correctly it was when i open my spe...
by Storm-giant
01 Jul 2008, 18:53
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Changing stats in HOMM3 using CRTRAITS.txt help needed
Replies: 10
Views: 13230

If you change any unit's strength drastically you HAVE to also change the "Fight Value" to a more appropriate level (this value is used in most out-of-battle calculations in H3, by the AI and when auto-calculating battles between CPU players I didn't know that...that means that if you put...
by Storm-giant
01 Jul 2008, 18:47
Topic: Where is Zedd in MM7 mod?
Replies: 6
Views: 2870

Re: Where is Zedd in MM7 mod?

I've had several game characters tell me that the expert teacher of bow is Zedd and that he is on Emerald Isle. I can't find him anywhere, help! I answered this question yesterday, see this topic(https://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8998) When you have a doubt, see first on the f...
by Storm-giant
30 Jun 2008, 18:50
Topic: Need Help - MM7Rev4mod (Wizard Quest)
Views: 3125

Thanks for the help, it is much appreciated. (I've been to Evenmore Islands, but didn't come across the arm. I'll look again.) Can I also assume you have all found the Bow Expert teacher somewhere? I've been most everywhere, but haven't come across him / her yet. I've found those who talk about the...
by Storm-giant
29 Jun 2008, 21:38
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Warlock
Replies: 15
Views: 13982

Another difficult choice. voted jeddite although malekith is also on first position. alamar and sephinroth in second place.
Both might and magic heroes of dungeon are a relly good choice. :devil:
by Storm-giant
29 Jun 2008, 21:35
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Overlord
Replies: 15
Views: 14236

Difficult choice, really good heroes here and with good secondary skills and specialitations....
voted gunnar, although damacon, dace and shakti are near..
by Storm-giant
29 Jun 2008, 21:30
Topic: The Football (Soccer) Topic
Replies: 797
Views: 197651

CHAMPIONS!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!
CMON!!!!! :D :-D B-) :devil:

Yes, I'm spanish
by Storm-giant
28 Jun 2008, 11:59
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Diablo III

http://eu.blizzard.com/diablo3/ Finaly! :-D :D I notice that the initial page of blizzard(blizzard.com) has also change and shows DiabloIII.... :D Edit: Anyone know the trailer in low quality? Because my 7 years old computer can't.... edit(2): No longer need, I founded in youtube and see without lag.

Go to advanced search