Edit: The wizard skills trees (here) :)
by Storm-giant
10 Oct 2008, 18:51
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Diablo III
Replies: 442
Views: 132509

Gameplay videos:youtubehere
This one seems to load as normal(unlike incgamer) ;)
Edit:The wizard desintegrer spell It's like dragon ball kamehameha->Awesome!! :devil:
by Storm-giant
10 Oct 2008, 18:02
Topic: Diablo III
Replies: 442
Views: 132509

It seems that the third class is the Wizard!! some pics can be find right here or here And I also read that the tree system will still be with 3 branchs :-D :hoo: more: the gameplay video with a female wizard(either here or here ) ''11:24 Rushster: 3 skill trees. arcane, conjuring, storm 4 or 5 skil...
by Storm-giant
04 Oct 2008, 22:14
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Replies: 421
Views: 640650

@salamandre:I know that you made an insanity work on your maps, including learning ERM and so many events&triggers. And I know that there are people who post for saying ''this proyect is dead''. And when progress is showed, after a week they say ''no news?''. But that is a fact. When you give so...
by Storm-giant
04 Oct 2008, 16:42

great, we will be two to enjoy this add on :devil: False. I'm playing a lot WoG now, more than any other game. And there will be a lot of people who will play this add on, because it will add a lot of things[new towns, monsters, artifacts,objects and if i read correctly, secondary skills and spells...
by Storm-giant
03 Oct 2008, 21:30
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3 has always given me problems when selling artifacts
Replies: 8
Views: 3046

After doing a test, I founded that most of the artifacts make a crash on the 2nd,3rd and 4th slots of the backpack, but sometimes the 5th too->ladybird of luck and power of the dragon father. Another thing I founded is that if you click on the marketplace->then on the artifact selling and DON'T move...
by Storm-giant
03 Oct 2008, 19:15
Topic: Bots in Games
Replies: 47
Views: 11001

You call it bad luck, I call it statistics. You have to do more than thousands Mephisto runs to have a valuable loot. Let the bot do that for you, and with loots then you can really enjoy the story. Well, doing pindleskin runs on normal difficult I got four times the inmortal head...Between, I got ...
by Storm-giant
03 Oct 2008, 19:12

I have loaded my final savegame, and went to the recently conquered tower town, and built the artifact merchant. Saved the game. ( I had "sacrificed" my spellbinder's hat by that point in the game) http://pages.infinit.net/plague/sell_artifact_crash2.GM1 Then I managed to sell my entire i...
by Storm-giant
03 Oct 2008, 18:06

Thanks for helping me out. But, have you ever experienced these crashes on your own games? I have.... ever since I bought H3:SoD 7 years ago :( I've played SoD for around 4-5 years and I think I haven't got more that 10 crashes-> none of them repeated after I loaded the autosaved game.And none of t...
by Storm-giant
03 Oct 2008, 17:22

Downloaded the ''corrupted'' version, and crash too

EDIT: I downloaded the right one, and work perfect. However, I played the corrupted one with WoG and->I manage to sell the armor without problems, BUT the two times I tried to sell the spellsbinder's hat, once I click on it, it crashed.
by Storm-giant
03 Oct 2008, 17:19
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Wishes ideas and proposals for the next version
Replies: 153
Views: 142751

Concerning the script that makes creature dwellings acumulates creatures I suggest to make all lvl8+ monsters not being able to acumulate from week to week->being able to buy 10 dracolichs/azure dragons seems very overpowered About the option 039(script 39) which is the hero specialization boost I s...
by Storm-giant
03 Oct 2008, 17:00
Topic: Bots in Games
Replies: 47
Views: 11001

When I was 16 I was playing Diablo II. It took me hours and hours to kill Mephisto 1500 times to get that valuable Shako. Lost social life and was becoming crazy about. Then I discovered the bot. He was running all the night for me, sometimes it killed my valuable characters but, overall, I was hap...
by Storm-giant
03 Oct 2008, 16:51

No screenshots? Well then I will ask some questions: 1-Will you add new spells? 2-Will you add new secondary skills? 3-Corcening the WoG new creatures-will you keep them? will you remake some(for example, the Air/Water/Earth/Fire messengers look crappy as they are just recoloured stone golems? 4-wil...
by Storm-giant
03 Oct 2008, 16:40
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Random Thoughts - Second Edition
Replies: 1675
Views: 249520

Avonu wrote:
Amateur ;P
Only MM7? There are also MM6-9 sites, HoMM2-4 (including Chronicles), CoMM, WoMM, LoMM, Arcomage and many more together known as Worlds of Might and Magic.
8| I didn't know that website ;| ...
by Storm-giant
03 Oct 2008, 16:14
Topic: Insectoid Evolution
Replies: 19
Views: 8916

Voted for mantis, because it looks the best. Both concepts are similar: They are animals from the real world just various times bigger.
by Storm-giant
03 Oct 2008, 16:11
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Random Thoughts - Second Edition
Replies: 1675
Views: 249520

I enter on the 3do's website here

:hoo: :devil:

I searched in the google 2001(here)
by Storm-giant
02 Oct 2008, 15:44
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Changing stats in HOMM3 using CRTRAITS.txt help needed
Replies: 10
Views: 13244

Ok, after exploring some time on the txt files I have more questions: 1-Is there any Zcrbanks? if there is, where? I don't find it in the heroes3/data folder. 2-About the crbanks, what the columns[(Combat value),(overall value),(reward/difficult)and(Difficult/easiest)] do? Edit:concerning the first ...
by Storm-giant
20 Sep 2008, 20:30
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1, messenger of the saints
Replies: 18
Views: 10397

I forgot to say that you have to find a set of uber items(like a helmet that gives 500 of health ;) ). then, with all the items in the inventory you talk with the messenger of the saints and you should finish the promotion quest. EDIT: I forgot to say that the items, when you equipped them, the are ...
by Storm-giant
20 Sep 2008, 11:28
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1, messenger of the saints
Replies: 18
Views: 10397

I was able to find where that quest ended but now I can't find the Panoply, these new quest logs are kind of vauge If you are talking about the second promotion given by th messenger of the saints on Harmondable castle, you have to teleport to emerald island(you need the emerald island, then on you...
by Storm-giant
12 Sep 2008, 11:35
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 383264

The screenshoots look really good :) . The items look good too. The fighter, will hit with the hands or will be another hand to hand only?
Keep up the good work!

Go to advanced search