et me provide a bit more permanent link:
http://www.filedropper.com/uploadfilegocomtop20xl20maps

did you try that link
cheers
maygwan
by maygwan
24 Jul 2009, 10:48
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 663
Views: 376045

just a quick update from me. i have now finished part 4 underground,quests,balancing,added detail and other bits and bobs. this as been forwarded to yurian for further additions and finalising. wish to thank all involved in the project and hopefully it will be released shortly. i believe my work on ...
by maygwan
21 Jul 2009, 14:04

Extra quick note: Simon: be ready to team up with me soon (trademark) on Part IV and it's underground sections. -Yurian no problem yurian i have a few ideas on the underground aswell as i need more balancing and a touch more detail but cant do much now until max continues with the story. simon
by maygwan
19 Jul 2009, 21:58

Maygwan I have to tell you once again that part 4 looks super awesome! Probably the most detailed map I have ever seen and it is still in a very early development stage! WOW! Great job dude! :D thanx bro i worked really hard on the maps and im just glad they are complete. once all the balancing scr...
by maygwan
30 Jun 2009, 12:21
Topic: 50 of the best custom made homm3 maps-download them all in 1
Replies: 19
Views: 38010

modest much??????????
by maygwan
30 Jun 2009, 12:16

hi guys over the last weekend i spent more than 15 hours working on finishing part 4 of the campaign. the map is now finished and over the coming weeks we will be running play tests and balancing on parts 3 and 4. we are coming to the closing stages and will be looking for some play testers in the c...
by maygwan
20 Jun 2009, 10:00

most are single player maps, one is a campaign and there are a few multi player maps either for multi play or single play. either way they are all good maps in my opinion. doesnt mean everybody will like them!!!
by maygwan
13 Jun 2009, 07:42
Topic: Heroes strategies, lets start with the basics!
Replies: 38
Views: 10265

The reason why i mentioned earlier like many have said. there are 100,s of different strategies you can play. many depend on the map or campaign you are playing and as was quoted earlier its probably best to adapt your own strategies.. i do think that a second and maybe third hero are always a good ...
by maygwan
12 Jun 2009, 05:57

you guys have just explained what i said all along how strategy is played varies and depends on the map.
by maygwan
06 Jun 2009, 11:48
Topic: Hell vs heaven map change when dloaded
Replies: 5
Views: 1784

I have played and completed the map 3 times and didn't get any crashes.
by maygwan
06 Jun 2009, 09:38

As i quoted its a pointless arguement end of!!!!
by maygwan
05 Jun 2009, 19:34

ch have put the updated one now so feel free to dload from front page
cheers
maygwan
by maygwan
05 Jun 2009, 19:23

i never said the maps were great with low resources or gold i just said that it depended on the maps you played. basically im saying that no matter how many times people can say this strategy is best ect. it really depends on the map your playing on what strategy to use. anyway im not going there it...
by maygwan
05 Jun 2009, 17:25

i said certain maps especially maps that start you on no gold with no goldmine close and little resources..

no point in buying 4 dwellings and not being able to purchase the creatures now is it.
by maygwan
05 Jun 2009, 15:00

There are a lot of different strategies on different maps, the basics are good advice but you will need time to learn and play the maps and understand the strategy you need.. eg someone mentioned build as many creature dwellings on first week, this is good advice but it depends on the map. some maps...
by maygwan
05 Jun 2009, 14:40
Topic: Anyone enjoy playing as fortress (HOMMIII)
Replies: 17
Views: 7438

I really like the fortress also and as said above its my third choice with dungeon first and necro second.

i enjoy playing them all really they all have different advantages based on the maps you play..

But theres something i love about the dungeon its the evil in me i think??
by maygwan
05 Jun 2009, 14:10

Hell vs heaven map change when dloaded

ive just noticed the blue player is allied with red on the download of this map not sure how that happened but if you dload the map open the editor and change it so blue is allied to green which is what was intended... most of you probably already have changed it yourselves but i just wanted to add ...
by maygwan
05 Jun 2009, 13:59

its the 1.3 version yurian
cheers
maygwan
by maygwan
03 Jun 2009, 22:21

Just a heads up all 4 of us have been working extra hard today on the campaign. it,s coming along very nicely and we have made many changes to the original builds. The third part is well under way and koni is gonna give it some hardcore play testing. This is just an update to keep you all iformed of...
by maygwan
02 Jun 2009, 11:27

how are you enjoying these 2 maps koni my email is maygwan@yahoo.com can you send reports to me aswell. i wanted to know if you find them pretty well balanced and i also want to know if you find them challenging. my one concern with this campaign is to make it atleast very challenging... i am just a...

Go to advanced search