Search found 48 matches

by Paviel
14 Aug 2008, 05:20
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: I Just finished playing Might and Magic - all of them....
Replies: 8
Views: 4708

So far my only comment is I really wish the mouths would move on the models when they talk!! To be fair, the mouths didn't move in MM9 either. I'm also fairly sure that they didn't move in Herores 3 or MM7, although maybe the voices in those particular cinematics were narrations rather than dialog....
by Paviel
10 Aug 2008, 23:25
Topic: Favourite Might and Magic music
Replies: 17
Views: 6491

MM6. I especially love how Tomaso Albinoni's Adagio plays in all those dungeons. It creates such a fantastic atmosphere. That's the tune I was talking about: The first few bars sound a bit like Bach's Toccata and Fugue, except in G minor, but the rest is Albinoni's Adagio... I wonder how much other...
by Paviel
10 Aug 2008, 17:47
Topic: Favourite Might and Magic music
Replies: 17
Views: 6491

I'm quicker to judge the individual tracks than the whole thing, so I guess I'll list my favorite tracks from each game: MM3: The town theme is quite catchy, and I also like the "training" theme, even if the sound quality isn't that great. MM4: Hmm... Not much that I particularly enjoy in ...
by Paviel
10 Aug 2008, 17:13
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Need HoMM 1 Campaign Help
Replies: 33
Views: 10725

Whenever I conquer a computer-controlled castle I incorporate those troops into my army as morale allows. That's actually a good idea, especially for the Knight. Not only are the troops of his opponents generally stronger than his own, but the Knight's morale bonus means that he can incorporate an ...
by Paviel
30 May 2008, 03:11
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Demoniac
Replies: 31
Views: 14156

I'm just curious: Does Marius' portrait seriously scare anybody else?
by Paviel
30 May 2008, 01:42
Topic: MM music
Replies: 10
Views: 3968

If you've got iTunes, all you have to do is put the second (play) disc of MM6, 7, or 8 into your disc drive. Then you can copy all of the tracks onto iTunes.
by Paviel
30 May 2008, 01:39
Topic: how can i get to evenmorn islands.. answer plz..
Replies: 6
Views: 14769

The boats from Erathia and Tularea take 7 days; the boat from Tatalia takes 4 days.

Your best bet is to take one of the boats from Bracada, which go there in just one day.
by Paviel
05 May 2008, 18:32
Topic: Heroes II no carryover troops
Replies: 7
Views: 2800

The carryover troops will be with Roland. I've had similar problems stemming from the fact that I had more than one hero at the end of scenario 7, and the carryover troops came from the wrong one. Go back to scenario 7 (You DO have a saved game from there other than the Autosave, don't you?), dismis...

Go to advanced search