Search found 3657 matches

by Mytical
12 Sep 2007, 12:18
Forum: Campfire
Topic: A Dawn of war (RPG Forum)
Replies: 3618
Views: 351150

Mitsu will just go to find a training ground and start training. Mostly to figure out what she is going to do next.
by Mytical
12 Sep 2007, 12:16
Topic: RPG OOC comments
Replies: 7407
Views: 616540

Well with the new information and updates, sort of solves the issue of putting down what I was going to use. Eh, oh well. A little lost with Mitsu, no clue what is happening where (hehe). Will catch up and see what, if anything there is for her to do currently. Peace :).
by Mytical
08 Sep 2007, 12:07

Sending some basic info to Omega (since we are effectively leaving the tower, and the mood has to be set, but there is some things needed to wrap up before anything is decided).
by Mytical
07 Sep 2007, 22:14

I know, I know, Mitsu is being a Emo *grins*. Sorry for the Drama, but thought this was a chance to work in somethings not known about Mitsu. Like the fact that she thinks she is a failure (at least for the time being). Some more about her past might be revealed finally. Once she snaps out of her em...
by Mytical
07 Sep 2007, 22:11

"Do you understand me so little Sensai? First the rune mages tossed me out, then I caused you to get disgraced. We come here, and the first thing that happens is some power uses us as pawns, then we go to Ravenloft, and the same happens. I vowed to protect these people with my life, and I could...
by Mytical
07 Sep 2007, 17:24

Mitsu just tosses the appendage aside. Apon finally getting out of Ravenloft she does seem to relax a little, even if her eyes show otherwise. Her voice cold and emotionless she turns to the tower mage. "First get as far away from this tower as possible. The rest will work itself out. Now, if y...
by Mytical
07 Sep 2007, 13:22

Updates would be around 8:30 am est to 10:30 or so. Either way, as I said, it will be all good. :) Lol as for Mitsu, you misread her Onyx. She could care less about Kiki, if that is what you are thinking. As for the hand, most likely she would toss it away, not believing it to be real. Not that she ...
by Mytical
07 Sep 2007, 10:38

Ok, some of you might not know, but me and Omega had discussed me handling the 'war' part (or at least a good first portion and after Ravenloft). However, there may now be a problem with that. I would only be able to update of a morning that maybe boring to all involved. Omega also seems to have a b...
by Mytical
07 Sep 2007, 10:29

Mitsu finally starts to stir after being healed. At first she seems to be shocked to be alive, then she looks around as if confused. As everything is explained she remains lying on the ground. Finally she sits up, her face unreadable benieth the mask she wears. Slowly she stands looking at the scare...
by Mytical
06 Sep 2007, 10:34

My suggestion (ooc since Mitsu is out cold) get the heck out of dodge. Find Mr Magic guy, port us all out, before all this resets and we have to do it again!
by Mytical
04 Sep 2007, 12:16

Hmm seeing as Mitsu probably already is dead, at least she can't die again *grins*. Oh and this is a ball of shadows correct? Anybody thought of maybe...I don't know...creating a barrier of light of some kind? Just saying. :)
by Mytical
02 Sep 2007, 22:16

Hehe weekends are slow for this ain't they? Things have sorta slowed down since I have been unable to post regularly. Anyhow, I will check the next couple of mornings and see how we do. One question is (for the druid or rangers out there) is there any such spell that summons moonlight? Sun and moon ...
by Mytical
31 Aug 2007, 05:44

Well if my modified Vampirific Touch works, Mitsu may be gone for good (not sure ressurecting somebody who died in ravenloft is a good idea even if the body is not in ravenloft). Modifing post to include 'suggested instructions' should it not work.
by Mytical
30 Aug 2007, 08:40
Topic: The Absence Thread
Replies: 2201
Views: 346446

I am not going to be around very much. My work finally blocked CH (they marked it as having a 'game' tag on websense), and still recovering from a minor injury. I will be around tho, not going to get rid of me that easy :).
by Mytical
30 Aug 2007, 08:21

This is the plane of dread. You get off easy by dying, and the plane of dread won't le you off easy. Even if the dark powers stay out of it, Sun will return eventually (since she is the focus of this particular plane). The question is...can we hold off a 120' tall shadow till she does? I'm still goi...
by Mytical
30 Aug 2007, 06:59

Well, I don't know if I can, but if not there is always an advanced illusion that I DID. Should be believable enough since he does not know if I am a healer or what. Hehe. But there is always a modified Vampirific Touch (instead of taking it from target to me, from me to target). As for Moon's mage ...
by Mytical
30 Aug 2007, 05:58

Something about what the creature said tugs at the back of my mind. Exhusted, injured, and cursing myself for a fool for the wall bit I begin trying to struggle to my feet. If successful I stumble over to Sun, and look at the creature. "Sacrifices huh? All you need in this world is a sacrifice ...
by Mytical
30 Aug 2007, 05:46

Moon needs to get off her hinny and cast a Prysmatic Sphere around us and him. Sadly it is a level 9 mage spell (so only a lvl 18 or higher mage can cast it) but would help a lot. One it would keep the other shadows OUT, and 2 keep him IN. Since it takes 7 spells to take down (dispell magic only wor...
by Mytical
28 Aug 2007, 13:49

I block the stairs with a wall of force between it and the creature. Leaning into Onyx I whisper. "Want to try something. If I funnel all my energy into you, think you can cast something big? Maybe it can hurt that thing long enough." If so I funnel my energy into Onyx and see what he can ...
by Mytical
26 Aug 2007, 12:13
Topic: Random thoughts
Replies: 9256
Views: 1078584

Well thanks to a fractured/cut toe I have less time then before (which had gotten to not be much) for a couple of weeks (takes me half an hour to walk from kitchen to computer now and I don't have a big place hehe). So probably not going to see me much.

Go to advanced search