Search found 27 matches

by Simira
17 Jan 2020, 15:34
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Tale of Two Guardians Scenario
Replies: 4
Views: 15390

Re: Tale of Two Guardians Scenario

And 6 years later I still struggle to solve this... any hints? Overground cleared, but can't get to the middle.
by Simira
25 Mar 2017, 20:39
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Heathenish hope problem?
Views: 5560

Re: Heathenish hope problem?

I did that. And then, nearby Hangvul and Tolghars fortresses (one just outside each one, and some others around), there are some armies that say "Will talk". But when I approach them, with either hero, nothing happens.
by Simira
24 Mar 2017, 17:49
Topic: Heathenish hope problem?
Views: 5560

Heathenish hope problem?

I'm halfway through heathenish hope, going to kill the Sylsai. Outside the two new dwarven fortresses there are armies that you can speak to, but nothing happens when I approach them. Is this a bug, or am I meant to speak with them with a particulat hero or unlock something?
by Simira
07 Jan 2017, 14:57
Topic: HEROES 7 Trial by Fire
Replies: 19
Views: 15590

Re: HEROES 7 Trial by Fire

Is there a walkthrough for this one yet? I seem to have gotten stuck...
by Simira
21 Dec 2016, 18:32
Topic: Stuck on Necromancer - Thoughts and intentions
Replies: 14
Views: 25319

Re: Stuck on Necromancer - Thoughts and intentions

I am not attacked right after defeating the simurgh, but shortly after I take either the haven town or the fort (or anything, really). I don't have time to build up a defense or enough troops to defeat him. On the other hand, the game considered the campaign completed, for some fun reason, so I just...
by Simira
19 Dec 2016, 16:35

Re: Stuck on Necromancer - Thoughts and intentions

Well, people complained about low difficulty and weak AI. And when it's very powerful in this mission, the're complaining again :D I do remember this mission and agree it's one of the toughest in the whole game. If you did not level-up Adar Malik in the second mission, you could experience serious ...
by Simira
16 Dec 2016, 21:17

Stuck on Necromancer - Thoughts and intentions

Help! I started the scenario, played for a long time, got stuck, read the walkthough, restarted, and is stuck again! I manage to capture the Haven town a bit west several times, but every time there is one too strong hero (Johari) coming after me. No choice but to head back to HQ to strengthen up, b...
by Simira
12 Oct 2016, 16:11
Topic: HOMM VI Freezes in the last Sanctuary map
Replies: 1
Views: 3189

HOMM VI Freezes in the last Sanctuary map

I finally got a new computer that manages to run the game lying on the shelf since the release. Only, getting to the last Sanctuary mission, the game freezes completely (in the Wolf lords turn, one of the heroes turning around to attack the nearby demon town). Computer needs reboot to solve it. I tr...
by Simira
25 May 2013, 17:44
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: How can I play Homm 2 and Homm 3 on Win7
Replies: 21
Views: 25352

Ok while the original creator of this thread might not care there may be those who come after who want to know this: MY LAST POST IS ONLY HALF THE BATTLE! While it gets the game on your computer you will still not be able to run it unless you do a few more things. 1) search the CD files for somethi...
by Simira
03 Mar 2012, 17:26
Topic: Is this a bad joke or what?
Replies: 15
Views: 10599

Few, thanks for clearing that up! The "+" didn't respond to my clicking, so I believed I was lost for a minute there. But probably just a PC hickup.
by Simira
03 Mar 2012, 17:17
Topic: Really glad I havent bought this game
Replies: 17
Views: 10833

I do agree, HOMM 2 and 3 was definitely the best.
The graphics in 5 and 6 only contributes to ruin the game. Still playable, but I would love it if it was possible to play with HOMM 3 graphics!
by Simira
20 Jan 2008, 00:35
Topic: Will of Asha - Heart of Darkness
Replies: 16
Views: 8730

The reading is not my problem. On the first try, Arantir got through the gate normally, but I discovered I had a too small army, so I reloaded and spent another week getting more troops. After that, this bug appeared. My fix was to reload back to where he got through the gate, having Valeria getting...
by Simira
19 Jan 2008, 22:31
Topic: Will of Asha - Heart of Darkness
Replies: 16
Views: 8730

You must return to the bridge and the ghost after killing the assassins. Then, save his daughter (choose the portal to the prison). To remove the barrier, recruit maximum number of heroes (3), and put them, plus Ornella, on the four circles. They will be "consumed" and the barrier is gone....
by Simira
20 Sep 2007, 10:54
Topic: User made campains
Replies: 10
Views: 5124

Where can I normally find user made campaigns? Is it a common link or something?
by Simira
14 Dec 2006, 14:06
Topic: Trouble on the final mission of HoF Campaign 2
Replies: 9
Views: 3811

SPOILER!!! I didn't fight Laszlo. What I did, was to send Wulfstan pretty early (2nd week or so) with all available dwarven troops, south. Crossed the Garrison with Instant travel, and took the town to South East (where Laszlo is also hidden in the corner). Then I returned to have some more (and upg...
by Simira
18 Jul 2006, 21:40
Topic: Need help with The Cultists!
Replies: 18
Views: 6812

Thanks for your tip. It worked all right. I did not get as much hassle from the enemy, taking the towns from that direction, and after a couple of castles, I had enough money and forces to beat him.
by Simira
16 Jul 2006, 09:25
Topic: Need help with The Cultists!
Replies: 18
Views: 6812

Need help with The Cultists!

I am playing at Normal difficulty, and I see no good way to defeat all the Soulscars. The first time, I tried to go across the river and defeat the northeastern town pretty early, but then they kept taking the second city I took. If I stay with Shadya and Raelag in the two first captured cities to b...
by Simira
15 Jun 2006, 09:11
Topic: The Queen #5, Fall of the king: No ending?
Replies: 12
Views: 5974

Just to the bridge? I have had her over the bridge and past the garrison, but not overnight ON the bridge, I believe. I am not sure how this could make a difference, but I'll try.
by Simira
11 Jun 2006, 15:33
Topic: Savegame for "The fall of the King"
Views: 2773

Savegame for "The fall of the King"

Can someone please give me a final save game for The Fall of the King? I have played it through five times on three days, and the finish never triggers. :(

PM me please
by Simira
10 Jun 2006, 19:25
Topic: The Fall of the King - need a suggestion
Replies: 34
Views: 10440

Can someonw please offer me a late save? Preferrably with the patch.
Please PM me.

Go to advanced search