Manual

Simply amazing. VG job, not even Nival could have done it better :D
by Safaex
16 Jun 2006, 09:05
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: I miss the anecdotes :(
Replies: 18
Views: 4859

Even the smallest things can change a whole game. I agree, they could have brought this back. What else in a small scale I miss is the sound which apears when an enemy icon on the adventure map dissapears, right after you've defeated a stack of monsters or a hero, that lite wind swaying sound. Right...
by Safaex
08 Jun 2006, 11:30
Forum: News
Topic: Even More Reference Charts
Replies: 8
Views: 3966

Even More Reference Charts

Great work, I'll print 'em when they're free from errors. First, it is written that Agrael has Tactics, but the skill icon shows frenzy. Second, in the Skills pdf, it sais Expert Leadership gives 2 to morale instead of 3. By the way, is it only me who think all (except Naadir maybe) Necro-heroes loo...
by Safaex
06 Jun 2006, 10:27
Topic: I was right!
Replies: 41
Views: 13264

Im happy for your and my sake, that you don't need to "waste" money and that I don't ever have to see your butt in a multiplayer game. Seriously, what's the point of this post?
by Safaex
31 May 2006, 13:02
Topic: Bugs in HV...
Replies: 196
Views: 71590

Yes stables could defenitely be involved as it has only happened to me with Haven so far. I'll have to check it out again and see if i can confirm if that's the reason.
by Safaex
31 May 2006, 00:36

Oh, it's a... "feature"! :). The chickens stand still yes, no animation at all. The start of the animation is a little twitchy, maybe thats why I thought of it as a bugg. Your second item is listed in the "Buglist", as "Heroes stop moving without any apparent reason." I...
by Safaex
30 May 2006, 22:12

I read his post more throughoutly and it said "Note: This is supposed to be a list for bugs with short descriptions and workarounds, so posts in here will be deleted. If you wish to discuss some bug, use this.". So I deleted the old one and posted it in here instead :P
by Safaex
30 May 2006, 22:05

I haven't read through all these posts but here's some that I couldn't find in Gaidal Cains list but which I have experienced. The building on the adventure map from which you recruit peasents, have a special animation (chickens fighting each other). This animation only works properly from the time ...

Go to advanced search