Search found 5 matches

by Silverblade
12 Jan 2011, 11:09
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tribes of the East ￾¨ Will of Asha ￾¨ Heart of D
Replies: 56
Views: 28729

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → Heart of Dar

Like Dstr says, Puppet Master. If you have it and use it well you can defeat almost anyone with Arantir or Ornella. If your opponent is immune to mind control spells the Avatar of Death or Phoenix and Vampirism/Raise Dead are your friends!
by Silverblade
18 Jun 2006, 12:02
Topic: Sylvan Creature Statistics
Replies: 69
Views: 26533

Sylvan Creature Statistics

@ Sauron True, Warcraft had some big dwarves, but they were exceptions, not the norm. In a normal, physical race with genes such exceptions should exist (like 7 foot tall humans). But designers can and should take some creative liberties with mythological creatures, especially with classical fantasy...
by Silverblade
16 Jun 2006, 12:58
Topic: Discourses of M&M
Replies: 90
Views: 35306

Discourses of M&M

Though I agree on many points with the author's views I must bring up a couple of points. 1. HOMM III essentially improved every single aspect of HOMM II. There are few examples of sequels which justified their existence as much as it did. Every single thing that I found myself wishing I could see w...
by Silverblade
16 Jun 2006, 12:24
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Forgotten games of Might and Magic
Replies: 20
Views: 29573

... -Ian "Last of the Heroes IV programmers" Well, if it makes you feel any better, I LOVE Heroes IV. I still play it almost every day. In fact, I have put aside Heroes 5 for now, and have picked up Heroes IV once again. It's really a great game, what with the player-made mods & maps....
by Silverblade
25 May 2006, 09:27
Topic: Might and Magic History
Replies: 34
Views: 14685

Might and Magic History

Wow Echo_ this brought up some memories :') Kudos for all the typing work!

Go to advanced search