Search found 33 matches

by iKossu
10 Feb 2010, 07:32
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Equilibris and OS-specific issues
Replies: 19
Views: 17748

My friend actually found this out in the Internet and I was just making sure it really does work. Needless to say I wanted to make a reunion with it. :-D I ought to find out why this is the case for professional interest. :creative:
by iKossu
09 Feb 2010, 19:26
Topic: Equilibris and OS-specific issues
Replies: 19
Views: 17748

Windows 7

I just installed Heroes of Might and Magic IV , The Gathering Storm , Winds of War and Equilibris on Windows 7 Professional x64 and it works! I repeat, HoMaM IV works on Windows 7 x64! I had my money on it won't work but I was wrong. Perhaps they've done something with the need of digitally signatur...
by iKossu
24 Sep 2009, 15:44
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Changing username
Replies: 1
Views: 1488

Changing username

So, must it be done by an operator or can it be done at all?
by iKossu
03 Aug 2008, 06:50
Topic: New Equilibris?
Replies: 38
Views: 25979

This seems to be going kinda offtopic. :) Anyway, I read your post too carelessly. I took a look in the excel table provided by the link. It seems like installing XP drivers will get HoMaM IV to work, but I don't like the sound of that... :( Here's the text from the excel table's cell's comment: Tes...
by iKossu
02 Aug 2008, 14:23

Updating StarForce drivers didn't work because the updater (sfdrvup.exe) claimed that there's no StarForce to update. :( Of this I make the following conclusion: even though HoMaM IV uses StarForce it doesn't install one. Which brings up a question: is there any way to update them? ;| I searched the...
by iKossu
01 Aug 2008, 11:14

But rest assured it WILL appear, the project is not abandoned. Well then, I've better get HoMaM IV working with my Vista x64. :-D That might be a mission impossible but there're a couple of way-arounds: I could either virtualize Windows XP or update StarForce drivers. There're only 2 problems: my C...
by iKossu
24 Apr 2008, 06:17
Topic: Heroes 4 is DEAD
Replies: 81
Views: 45498

Didn't vote because there's not an option: My Vista x64 won't let me! :(
by iKossu
14 Dec 2007, 07:42
Topic: Suggestion: Advanced Class lock
Replies: 13
Views: 9286

Re: Suggestion: Advanced Class lock

Have you guys even read my earlier post? Of course I read your earlier posts and I think your idea has already been commented by many ppl. I guess something could be done like Market of Time or "combo classes" as suggested earlier. Believe it or not, I'm familiar with this problem too. ;)
by iKossu
12 Dec 2007, 11:32
Topic: Suggestion: Advanced Class lock
Replies: 13
Views: 9286

Re: Suggestion: Advanced Class lock

At first I thought this idea makes no sense: To have an option to lock and unlock the existing Advanced Class. But then I got to thinking. Lets do a little mindgame: :creative: It's clear that no-one can be a lumberjack, for example, without the required skills, right? Of course you can pretend to b...
by iKossu
22 Jun 2007, 09:26
Topic: An mini-interview
Replies: 17
Views: 12848

But of course! I didn't even think about that. My desktop resolution is 1440x900 and the game is at 1280x1024, so no wonder why it won't go in a window. I'll have to decrease the game's resolution to 1024x768. But then the window is so small. :( I really would like to play the game like this: standa...
by iKossu
18 Jun 2007, 10:17

I didn't know that was even possible! Care to tell me exactly where this is done? I have GeForce 7800 GS (AGP) and I haven't actually installed my monitor at all. Thanks anyway!
by iKossu
17 Jun 2007, 16:40

9. Do you intend to have interface changes? Is it even possuble to add new interfaces? No, we're satisfied with existing interface, especially in 1280*1024. It is possible to create new interface. Several guys in Russian forums tried to do it with our help, but unfortunately none has finished this ...
by iKossu
20 May 2007, 14:51
Topic: Spell discusions
Replies: 273
Views: 101293

eekstah, I understood you completely but I only thought of a stack consisting of one creature. When you think about multiple creatures in a stack, it makes much more sense... :D It would be a nice feature since it's true what you wrote. But I think it won't be that easy to add.
by iKossu
17 May 2007, 18:55
Topic: Spell discusions
Replies: 273
Views: 101293

Okrane, I really liked your spell ideas. ;) Also, could Magic Resistance work the same way on curses as on it does blesses - for instance 20% MR could weaken the curse by 20% instead of giving 20% chance of resisting it completely? I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work. Lets assume that a creature does...
by iKossu
31 Mar 2007, 09:03
Topic: Economy in Heroes-IV
Replies: 55
Views: 59881

A very small upkeep fee for buildings in your town. We are talking very small, but the more advance the buildings, the bigger the upkeep. Imho, this is a good idea. The more you build your town the smaller gold income you'll have. If this is implemented there must be this one too: the ability to mo...
by iKossu
30 Mar 2007, 08:21

I guess something could be done to that but not too radical. Multiple heroes in an army is bigger problem than that, right? And, besides, it's called Heroes of Might and Magic IV...
by iKossu
29 Mar 2007, 08:40
Topic: I need answer, please? (Equi must know!)
Replies: 5
Views: 5798

It just includes Heroes of Might and Magic IV and the two released expansion packs: The Gathering Storm and Winds of War. It's nothing new.
by iKossu
21 Mar 2007, 15:26
Topic: Magic Resistance
Replies: 68
Views: 35644

In my opinoin GM MR should give 100%. It'll be real motivation to invest in MR skills. I totally agree. sorcery shoud negate some resistance I too introduced that idea in this topic but it has a big problem: This idea would make chaos magic a must have, just for the sorcery, which would bolster the...
by iKossu
21 Mar 2007, 08:28

Re: Economy in Heroes-IV

Shouldn't their be an escape fee of say 500gp per hero? Should resurrecting a dead hero in a town also cost you something (500gp)? Yes and absolutely! In general each hero should demand a salary in order to stay loyal to your army. This would require you to set aside resources to have multiple hero...
by iKossu
19 Mar 2007, 20:23

I read your thoughts about economy. They got me thinking that maybe upgrading to Town Hall and City Hall would have some sort of a non-permanent negative effect on the income. By that I mean something like a random chance for decreased income (or even negative income) in a turn. At the mildest my id...

Go to advanced search