Search found 6 matches

by william
15 Dec 2006, 08:21
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Best Lev6 unit in HOMM2
Replies: 31
Views: 15423

Whoa havent posted here for a while, nice to see that this thread generated some discussion.

Blackies they are alright I guess, but I do not like them, I am much more of the Titan fan.
by william
22 Apr 2006, 02:02
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic I install on xp?
Replies: 4
Views: 4534

is this about the homm1 game. I have a win2000 computer and I can't get the game to run. I can install it but it can't run. Is there a patch out there for it to run on win2000, and I don't want to install the full version of homm1 win2000 compatible from abadonia. And how can I edit the game to run ...
by william
21 Apr 2006, 06:15

Re: Best Lev6 unit in HOMM2

Ok sorry for not mentioning that the Black Dragons can harm your own creatures aswell, my mistake entirely. Other than simply preferring Titans, I'd say the Dragon's lack of specific control makes the Titan superior. Even the best thing a black dragon has going for it (it's immunity to magic) seems...
by william
17 Apr 2006, 04:55

Re: Best Lev6 unit in HOMM2

Black Dragon-One of the strongest units in the game. It can fly, it's attack affects 2 hexes, and they are immune to all spells which can be good in some ways and bad in some other ways as you can't cast any good spells on it such as Bless or Haste. But the enemy can't cast blind or hypnotize which...
by william
16 Apr 2006, 01:08

well, my real thing had tables in it, because I made it with Word, but I couldn't implement it here. If you have msn, my msn thing is williamcoll@hotmail.com, add me, and then I will send you the real thing which has tables of the stats side by side, and another table which has the cost of all the l...
by william
15 Apr 2006, 06:31

Best Lev6 unit in HOMM2

In this post of mine, I have included the following: The Cretures descriptions and what they are good at and their special abilities, Side by Side information of all the creatures stats such as Attack, defense, Damage, HPs and speed, How much the units cost and how much the buildings cost that allow...

Go to advanced search