Search found 5838 matches

by Panda Tar
Dec 14 2018, 17:51
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1659
Views: 189952

Re: Randomness - vol. IV

Stuff at work, at personal life as well, plus depression. :( Yesterday, I started going to a psicologist for help. But today we had another problem at work and now we are having a hard time to deal with our client, which is in fact lovely, and that makes it all the worse.
by Panda Tar
Dec 14 2018, 14:42
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes III: Masters of Sighisoara
Replies: 5
Views: 122

Re: Heroes III: Masters of Sighisoara

Cool stuff. :D
by Panda Tar
Dec 14 2018, 14:19
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1659
Views: 189952

Re: Randomness - vol. IV

Some difficult days lately. :cry:
by Panda Tar
Dec 12 2018, 12:00
Topic: Sucession Wars Mod - History
Replies: 2
Views: 108

Re: Sucession Wars Mod - History

This is one of the few mods I would gladly try, as H2 was my favorite. Anything that would expand a bit its horizons is welcome.
by Panda Tar
Dec 9 2018, 21:38
Forum: Creature Quest
Topic: Diamond summon event?
Replies: 4
Views: 127

Re: Diamond summon event?

A good thing is reserving diamond idols you gather from rewards here and there and then consider whether it is good or not trying your luck on the Summon Events. Many Legendaries are available like that. You can skip some in favor of others. But, as Pol said, they haven't updated news on those event...
by Panda Tar
Dec 1 2018, 23:22
Topic: Guild Wars
Replies: 54
Views: 3411

Re: Guild Wars

Oh my God. :rip:
by Panda Tar
Dec 1 2018, 8:33
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: New Sorpigal Unreal Engine 4
Replies: 23
Views: 2824

Re: New Sorpigal Unreal Engine 4

IT looks gorgeous, and really, making people almost sad that this is not something that will turn out to be playable. :lol: But nice to watch, nonetheless. :) The night sky looks very alive.
by Panda Tar
Nov 27 2018, 14:51
Topic: Might and Magic 7 MOD: Summon Edition
Views: 349

Re: Might and Magic 7 MOD: Summon Edition

Hm, ok. I was looking at the picture, one of a dragon which was not supposed to be there, and it was looking at the party and in the middle of an attack animation. That's why I wondered. :D
by Panda Tar
Nov 26 2018, 21:55
Topic: Black Friday Sales 2018
Views: 245

Re: Black Friday Sales 2018

I could add The Talos Principle at 85% discount in Steam. Grab it!
by Panda Tar
Nov 26 2018, 19:09
Topic: Might and Magic 7 MOD: Summon Edition
Views: 349

Re: Might and Magic 7 MOD: Summon Edition

If I got it right, it looks like the summoned creatures are enemies then?
by Panda Tar
Nov 26 2018, 14:00
Topic: New Sorpigal Unreal Engine 4
Replies: 23
Views: 2824

Re: New Sorpigal Unreal Engine 4

Cool! I'll play it later today. :applause: The goblin looks fine. It reminds me a lot of Dobby, the free-elf. :) Regarding the EXE file, if you have Dropbox, you could host it in there. Even the free-version allows you to host 2GB of files, if you will. Unless you already have it and it's already fu...
by Panda Tar
Nov 23 2018, 15:14
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: FUTURE OF HEROES AND OTHER DISCUSSIONS
Replies: 12
Views: 7120

Re: FUTURE OF HEROES AND OTHER DISCUSSIONS

Yes, I was watching a post-Blizzcon analist talk about that. There was even a link for some CaC games to download as well, the old ones. I was never a fan of CaC, but I would be glad if other publishers emulated on that idea for other franchises and titles as well.
by Panda Tar
Nov 21 2018, 13:20
Topic: Report Site&Forum Bugs [since Aug'15]
Replies: 148
Views: 31388

Re: Report Site&Forum Bugs [since Aug'15]

I had Wildbear in my Messenger, when Messenger existed years ago. He was ever friendly. But I have no up to date news on him, regretably.
by Panda Tar
Nov 19 2018, 19:18
Topic: Re: Battle Tower
Replies: 31
Views: 4086

Re: Re: Battle Tower

Yo, wimfrits, in a completely off-topic thing, Loreena McKennitt is going to Utrecht on March, 2019. If you like that kind of song, you shouldn't miss her tour. :-D Back on topic, on Lv 25, exchanging the Blue for another Red, can you test if we get better scores? I got better, but I'm not sure if i...
by Panda Tar
Nov 15 2018, 5:26
Topic: Re: Battle Tower
Replies: 31
Views: 4086

Re: Re: Battle Tower

Ok, wimfrits, I have compiled a small list of the most recurring dot combinations accordingly to the color list of each floor. That's mainly to help decide whenever you need to roll combo dots for better scores. I have ignored the occurrence of same colors. I also considered mainly combinations of 2...
by Panda Tar
Nov 14 2018, 20:43
Topic: Training Your Body
Replies: 6
Views: 302

Re: Training Your Body

Congratulations, AS! Black Belt requires a lot of discipline. :applause: And regarding people dragging your around, that's exactly how it works most of times, even when you don't know it. There's always someone motivating you, either on present form, or somewhere else. Besides, you also want to be g...
by Panda Tar
Nov 13 2018, 17:05

Re: Training Your Body

'Bout time to start, right? RIGHT!? https://www.celestialheavens.com/images/smilies/disturbed.gif No pressure, though. :rolleyes: But seriously, we are getting old. Exercises such as weight lifting helps a lot aging graciously. ;) And it's way better getting to have that added to your daily life now...
by Panda Tar
Nov 13 2018, 16:05
Topic: Farewell, CH, from Steven.
Views: 424

Re: Farewell, CH, from Steven.

:lol:
by Panda Tar
Nov 13 2018, 15:30

Training Your Body

Kudos! :-D I'm here in thread to prompt you guys to talk about your lifestyle when it comes to physical training. To see if we can talk about the many facets of physical training, advicing through aging, speak about programs, healthy and unhealthy stuff and, mostly, help each other sustaining a life...
by Panda Tar
Nov 13 2018, 14:07
Topic: Expert Quests: Battle and Color Guide
Replies: 9
Views: 471

Re: Expert Quests: Battle and Color Guide

Very nice, wimfrits! :applause: Your inputs are much more valuable, specially that you are farming them currently. Keep it going whenever you have the time. :-D I'll just list on the first post the main colors find in the battles and the unique boss abilities. My strategies are still too noobish at ...

Go to advanced search