Search found 5549 matches

by Panda Tar
Apr 20 2018, 20:28
Forum: Creature Quest
Topic: Bonuses
Replies: 54
Views: 2132

Re: Bonuses

Well, certainly it must be a bit costy, IF there are chances of being bestowed with powerful enchantments. Only used 1 silver so far, on my Mantis, hohoho.
by Panda Tar
Apr 20 2018, 16:32

Great! :applause:

The costs of that? :rip:
by Panda Tar
Apr 19 2018, 21:20

I thought the achievements for fully awakening Bosses is too damn low rewarding. Going normally in the game, without spending money, it'll take you a reaaaaaaally long while to have 1 fully awaken for what, 15 diamonds? Pff.
by Panda Tar
Apr 19 2018, 21:18
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Unhealthy looking siege elephant
Replies: 5
Views: 96

Re: Unhealthy looking siege elephant

I want that unhealthy elephant too! :please:
by Panda Tar
Apr 19 2018, 13:42
Topic: Battle Tower
Replies: 124
Views: 6328

Re: Battle Tower

I actually died in the Sorceress, lol. I forgot I can only hit her with combos and special situations as the description said, and I forgot to manage that, so I had only 1 with combo and slow mana acquisition. Anubis was sort of ok all the while, nothing that really bothered me too much. I tried onl...
by Panda Tar
Apr 18 2018, 21:40
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1603
Views: 152178

Re: Randomness - vol. IV

Only Kindle for PC? On your smartphone is not then? I have never noticed anything of that kind. I bought some English titles for my Kindle, which I can both open on my smartphone or my notebook. The only thing I noticed is that it is harder to find foreign titles in my smartphone Kindle. Or, it was....
by Panda Tar
Apr 18 2018, 21:20

Quite the Gem is indeed the most annoying one. The 51th floor, the Yellow and Blue bosses switch every now and then? The description gives even hints for the fight. Anubis, Sorceress and then the Fallen Angel. I'm still climbing the tower for this score for tomorrow, but I'll try 51th before the dea...
by Panda Tar
Apr 17 2018, 3:26
Topic: Kingdom Battles
Replies: 29
Views: 630

Re: Kingdom Battles

Bummer. :(
by Panda Tar
Apr 16 2018, 21:02

How often does this happen? Might be the second time I get that quantity instead of the usual 7 diamonds. :oex:

by Panda Tar
Apr 16 2018, 19:40
Topic: Creature List by Type and Effects
Replies: 10
Views: 188

Re: Creature List by Type and Effects

Yup. ;)
by Panda Tar
Apr 16 2018, 16:24

Right. I'll use that Wiki to fill in the info. Edit ... or not. They have not information regarding Awakening. They also have old information, from updates past. An example was the Arctic Eagle. It shows it still had some sort of stun ability, hitting a single target + adjacent units. That's very in...
by Panda Tar
Apr 16 2018, 15:08

Yes, that was the idea. I have added some info from your list here. Still didn't update numbers, and still only listing Blue Units, with some missing, like that alien-looking one Legendary, the Blue Giant, etc.
by Panda Tar
Apr 16 2018, 14:45

Well, at least Legionary Essences are a nice thing to give. Imagine going all the trouble to get a bunch of wood and totems.
by Panda Tar
Apr 16 2018, 14:40

Ah, I'll use that to update this one, then. However, some of those I don't know their color. Megalodon might be Blue, then? Ah, B-B.
by Panda Tar
Apr 16 2018, 3:53

Creature List by Type and Effects

This list is mainly to show color, Special Ability main attribute and added effects, such as Healing, Cleansing, Buffing, Debuffing. A note of AWAKENED will be pointed out when the added effect requires an awakened state. The units will be named after their last evolution. Hope it helps giving a bet...
by Panda Tar
Apr 16 2018, 2:38

That's a good question. I'll make a list of units based on which Attribute their Special is based, then Healing, Cleanser, Dispeller etc. It might help a bit. Then we update it as we add other creatures to the list. As I have not as many as you.
by Panda Tar
Apr 14 2018, 6:31

Anubis. I'm fighting the hard battle right now. What I gather is that it uses the Statue ability, but it seems he's never affected by MEND (confirmed that he does, but he was simply too unlucky most of the battle to have it triggered on him). He dispels our team, he can use those BREAK abilities. An...
by Panda Tar
Apr 13 2018, 21:23
Topic: Creature Proposals
Replies: 9
Views: 276

Re: Creature Proposals

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/52/86/ce/5286ce91d34f4f0af4f9915862df5692--character-concept-character-art.jpg DAUGHTER IEMANJA ⋅  Looks: a giant female figure which rules waters and offerings to it given ⋅  Size: Boss ⋅  Color: Blue ⋅  Base Attack: Mystic ⋅&n...
by Panda Tar
Apr 13 2018, 17:17
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Talk about the weather
Replies: 898
Views: 81221

Re: Talk about the weather

Today, I was on my bed, just after waking up, then we simply had an earthquake. :nervous: Never really felt one, so when the tremor started, I sort of thought it was a truck or something heavy driving past outside, it was also so fast, around 3"-4". But I only noticed because I was sort of...
by Panda Tar
Apr 13 2018, 17:15

Still have to beat that Archangel hohohohoh

I'll try it later next week, when I get some more means to try it and 51th. :D Evolving the Cosmic Watcher, meanwhile. HOHO

Go to advanced search