Search found 10 matches

by wizaerd
18 Sep 2010, 16:13
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Brand Spanikin New
Replies: 28
Views: 9059

Its been a while since I've been able to get back here to respond, as well as thank you for the videos, got caught up with some work things and haven't had much time to play... Thanx for the videos, are you going to upload the other 5 parts? So I get the idea, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but...
by wizaerd
13 Sep 2010, 16:56

Thank you, I will begin watching them this evening!
by wizaerd
10 Sep 2010, 14:57

Mirez wrote:Yeah I tested a little a few days ago, imma try if I can get a full game this weekend. It won't be uploaded before monday though.
Thanx, I certainly appreciate it...
by wizaerd
09 Sep 2010, 20:09

Mirez wrote:I can make a vod of me playing a simple 1v1 or something, showing you how to clear mines effectively.
I'd still be interested in seeing something like this if you're still up for it
by wizaerd
08 Sep 2010, 16:55

All good tips, thanx... On average, starting out on easy and playing a map, how many in-game days, weeks, months ( 8| ) should a game be taking for a brand new player?
by wizaerd
07 Sep 2010, 17:34

I can make a vod of me playing a simple 1v1 or something, showing you how to clear mines effectively. What faction do you want me to play? I don't have any real preference for factions since I'm not familiar enough wih any of them specifically yet. Just trying to get a feel for how the game plays o...
by wizaerd
06 Sep 2010, 01:20

whaaaa...?
by wizaerd
05 Sep 2010, 15:29

Brand Spanikin New

I've never played a real game of HoMM... I've dinked around with it, but have always given up in frustration, because I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing in it. I've read through some walkthrus for the campaigns, and even on easy I still eventually give up. I'm just not sure how to efficiently play ...
by wizaerd
07 Feb 2006, 07:03
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: No Manual with CD
Replies: 4
Views: 4369

I apologize... It was the Heroes of Might And Magic III CDs I searched (and no, there is no manual on them)... I however re-searched the IV CDs, and did in fact find the manual...

Thanx...
by wizaerd
06 Feb 2006, 23:47
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: No Manual with CD
Replies: 4
Views: 4369

No Manual with CD

I just recently purchased Heroes IV, and was surpirsed that there's no manual. Either that or I can't find it... There was no booklet insert as I've come to expect from games, and have searched the CDs themselves, and couldn't find anything. I checked the installation directory on my hard drive, and...

Go to advanced search