Search found 79 matches

by Magelord
21 Aug 2015, 17:47
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: HommV ToE, Does anyone know how to replace a minimap
Replies: 0
Views: 2548

HommV ToE, Does anyone know how to replace a minimap

http://i60.tinypic.com/2yvw1vm.jpg http://i62.tinypic.com/bfq7ie.jpg Hey Gamers! WOO-HOO! I have a map ready to upload today for testing with screenshots, readme file and everything. When I created it as a Random Map within the Map generator feature of HommV ToE with which to start as a baseline fo...
by Magelord
20 Aug 2015, 11:48
Topic: The New Map Archives
Replies: 10
Views: 41431

Re: The New Map Archives

WOW, That's a lot of work! Thank you! And Astral Wizard maps as well! Who knew any of that was still out there. @.@
by Magelord
20 Aug 2015, 08:37
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Save the Black Dragons while there is still time!
Replies: 22
Views: 13399

Re: Save the Black Dragons while there is still time!

Outstanding partner! One raindrop raises the sea!
by Magelord
19 Aug 2015, 21:11

We are really close to the release date, maybe too late for a new model all together but who knows maybe they can at least remodel the wings and create a fire effect or something. The petition may not work but still if the effort is noticed it will all be worth it. Thank you everyone that has signed...
by Magelord
18 Aug 2015, 06:24

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar! I salute your effort as it brings us one step closer to causing a big enough ripple to be noticed!

Long live the Black Dragon species! :tsup:
by Magelord
18 Aug 2015, 02:38

Sorry to hear that your that burnt out about a game brother but for those of us that still want to push for change there is really no reason to let it go just because one drop in the sea is disenchanted with the direction of the tide. Thanks for your response and for everyone else that does care abo...
by Magelord
17 Aug 2015, 22:39

Save the Black Dragons while there is still time!

If your a fan of one of the series mightiest creatures here is your chance to be heard. Sign the petition below so that Ubi knows the fanbase will not support a HOMMVI Copy-and-Pasted, Butterfly winged, Glowing Alien for this installment of the game! http://i58.tinypic.com/dy9o9d.jpg https://www.cha...
by Magelord
14 Aug 2015, 11:19
Forum: Campfire
Topic: HOMM...Anime???
Replies: 17
Views: 10962

Re: HOMM...Anime???

I am not a great fan of anime either, although this Ylaya looks kind of stylish. It could be that in my eyes anime is a way to mock the overdone "seriousness" that Ubi has tried to put into homm characters. Not trying to correct you here but it reads like your saying "ALL" anime...
by Magelord
03 Aug 2015, 21:28

Re: HOMM...Anime???

Fascinating, I would have thought more gamers would be anime fans as well. Oh well, it's certainly not for everyone. Since coming back to the States after being overseas for 8 years I was legitimately surprised how accessible and widespread anime has gotten here in the U.S. via Netflicks and Amazon ...
by Magelord
03 Aug 2015, 08:20

HOMM...Anime???

And now for something completely different... Just a random thought that occurred to me while playing Ylaya from HOMM V-HoF, how cool would it be if they made HOMM into an anime? Would you watch it? And well since I thought it up I ran with it and drew Ylaya here and I will draw more characters/crea...
by Magelord
27 Jul 2015, 16:32
Topic: Heroes V ToE - The Agbeth problem
Replies: 13
Views: 8861

Re: Heroes V ToE - The Agbeth problem

markkur wrote:Seeing that pic...made my day. Just awesome that is.

Make it great!
Glad to hear it mate, if it is anything like my last map it will be!

by Magelord
26 Jul 2015, 16:57

Success!... Anyway, do the place Yrbeth on the map and then click the shared line to access the deeper/hidden files. Look for the following lines and go to the lines that are specified in their location string as read here. FaceTexture Texture:Maps\SingleMissions\A2S3\Dungeon Ranleth_128_128.(Textu...
by Magelord
26 Jul 2015, 13:33

I found Agbeth's pictures. Use 7zip to open Hate breeds Hate and copy the 4 "Ranleth" files to "Downloads" and you move them from there. The first time I looked inside the files I didn't bother...it said Ranleth after all, but this time I previewed them in Photoshop and those ar...
by Magelord
26 Jul 2015, 05:08
Topic: HOMM V ToE !!!HELP!!! Missing Hero, corrupting map?!
Replies: 8
Views: 6451

Re: HOMM V ToE !!!HELP!!! Missing Hero, corrupting map?!

SUCCESS!!!! Ok so it turns out my invisible hero which is still there by the way has no impact on the game whatsoever...except that he shows up as an error message in the editor every time I check the map. So of all the stupid things it appears that under "Map properties" I had somehow des...
by Magelord
25 Jul 2015, 22:07

Markkur If I figure it out count on it buddy! Milos Gajic This wouldn't be the first time I replaced an in game avatar. The coding around the heroes in HOMM V with their unique specializations and shared file paths has always made that option seem a little daunting especially when there is an ingame...
by Magelord
25 Jul 2015, 08:02

Just WOW Thank you for all your time and effort partner! I am in awe that you would try so hard to help me out. Thank you again! I will try some of your above suggestions and hopefully they do the trick, I would rather have a functioning map with no special hero than a special hero on a useless map ...
by Magelord
24 Jul 2015, 07:56

HOMM V ToE !!!HELP!!! Missing Hero, corrupting map?!

I know I have seen this problem posted on the web before but as that was more than a few years ago I just can't seem to find it now. I have been trying to make Agbeth the hero of my Warlock based map only to constantly delete the standard Warlock hero I inserted from the map editor time and time aga...
by Magelord
24 Jul 2015, 07:41

Man that is frustrating, I can't believe this one hero is so freaking off the RADAR that Nival/Ubisoft/whoever embedded them so deep to the point of being useless except for the one scenario map. I did make a map a few years ago where I was able to include Agbeth in some form or other so he was at l...
by Magelord
23 Jul 2015, 08:21

Don't forget the site has been locked. Anyway, Agbeth is the first name in the "internal" Dungeon list... Almegir If you don't know what I mean. Place any Dungeon Hero, open map-properties and click on the Hero. The info-in-screen will change to object-properties and then click on "S...
by Magelord
22 Jul 2015, 04:13

Hello, hello, hellooo...
Is anybody out there???

What an awesome song, but seriously does anyone know how I can find Agbeth in the Map Editor? I would have thought this an easy fix for the more seasoned Map Masters out there? Much thanks in advance for any help! :)

Go to advanced search