Search found 27 matches

by Burdon
06 Oct 2008, 15:42
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Replies: 421
Views: 635762

The new ground tiles are excellent. I missed so much the desert from Homm2.
by Burdon
05 Jul 2008, 18:10
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: is it possible?
Replies: 3
Views: 3466

At least you partially managed to make your script work. I still don't have used it yet but there's timer and loop functions in ERM. I'm sure you will be able to do what you want with it.
by Burdon
05 Jul 2008, 09:45
Topic: is it possible?
Replies: 3
Views: 3466

Never tested it, but maybe you can add properties to an object which already has through ERM. Check where are the emrald towers in your maps and use the !?OB with the proper coordinates
Then, look for the command which will enable you to pick up resources from heroes.

Just try it... but no gurantee
by Burdon
20 Jun 2008, 17:48
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Replies: 421
Views: 635762

I love the way you intend to improve the game stuff especially because the graphics fit almost perfectly with that good old H3 style (speaking about creatures (in-battle or in map), artifacts, objects... Can't talk about the creatures stats, artifacts abilities and your other ideas but if your whole...
by Burdon
18 May 2008, 20:10
Topic: all addons list
Replies: 29
Views: 76905

Hi Beholder. I assume that the Elven town is the Grove, but don't know anything more. Your topic is quite helpful, but won't avoid all of these "when will the next patch come out ?" "where can I download it :)" :D Anyway, do you remember that we were thinking together about some ...
by Burdon
03 May 2008, 18:40
Topic: WoG Lives On! 3.58f script update and new site!
Replies: 41
Views: 92308

Like it ! These former screen borders needed some improvement :D

Humm, what about this town on the first picture ? I assume it's not the Bastion.
by Burdon
28 Feb 2008, 17:01
Topic: Upgrades and experience
Replies: 5
Views: 5233

I like the idea of upgrading a creature requires some thinking. To me, several creatures work this way, but not enough (evn if it is still more than in vanilla heroes 3). For instance, keep hellounds for double strike or upgrade to cerberi for 3hex attack ? What about bone dragons for double strike ...
by Burdon
07 Jan 2008, 18:55
Topic: Wishes ideas and proposals for the next version
Replies: 153
Views: 142568

Something weird but... Even with the secondary skills boost enabled, maybe someone else will agree that the navigation skill... hmm... still sucks ? :-D Why not improve it like the artillery skill ? Before a battle on water, the hero with navigation is able to kill some enemy creatures (as if the bo...
by Burdon
26 Dec 2007, 19:57

Can't remember who already thought about it before, but he had the idea of link some artifacts with secondary skills. So you couldn't wear Breasplate of Brimstone without being at basic wisdom level for instance. Sword of hellfire would work the same way with offense, and so on. Add levels requireme...
by Burdon
15 Dec 2007, 17:54
Topic: ERM for dummies
Replies: 43
Views: 99832

Hmm, thanks...
I'll try :tired:
by Burdon
14 Dec 2007, 13:14
Topic: ERM for dummies
Replies: 43
Views: 99832

Hi there, and sorry if already asked by someone else : I was wondering, is it possible to script something that would improve the henchman, without increasing hero experience or something. I mean, put this script on an object which would act like a Hill Fort, just for henchmen (increase his level by...
by Burdon
14 Dec 2007, 13:06
Topic: Using WOG to turn Homm3 into an RPG - Anyone interested?
Replies: 27
Views: 28666

Glad to see you're still working :)

I was thinking... if you don't want to keep it too secret... Maybe you could post the list of the features you want to implement.

Some members could give advices or even help. Perhaps you'd prefer do it on your own :D
by Burdon
25 Jun 2007, 16:14

I played a map called "the Dragon Slaugther", and there's a script inside which allows the Henchmen to gain experience like the regular creatures, in addition to their own progression system. So, it makes them more interesting to me, since they gain abilities (let's see a bone dragon hench...
by Burdon
21 Jun 2007, 13:28

Question, are you planning to use all of the creatures as "RPG henchmen", if so, that would be georgeous... Or will just be the ones you mentioned above ? It would be good if skills gained by creatures through experience would improve slightly with levels (e.g. at level 15 : that monster i...
by Burdon
17 Jun 2007, 15:13

I loooove the idea of the RPG concept.

As I don't know anything about graphics, and very little about scritping (won't be useful for sure), I still can give you some ideas.

But be sure that you can't keep this project only for yourself :D

I'll be back with proposals soon.
by Burdon
14 Jun 2007, 14:55
Topic: Upgrades and experience
Replies: 5
Views: 5233

Upgrades and experience

I was thinking about asking the WoG players if they really keep non-upgraded creatures in their army, because of their better abilities than upgraded ones with stack experience.
So which one do you keep downgraded when you play ?
by Burdon
14 Jun 2007, 14:47
Topic: Does anyone know ?
Replies: 8
Views: 5542

My main ideas about the changes I mentioned above are listed in two files : one deals with the heroes unique abilities, the second is about primary skills progression and other options for classes.
If someone is interested in reading it, just post your e-mail adress.
by Burdon
12 Jun 2007, 12:49

Okay, in fact I'm intersted in changes in WoG.
Thanks.
by Burdon
10 Jun 2007, 14:36

Sorry, I' pretty sure that this question has been solved for a long time :

If I make changes in HCTRAITS.txt and insert it in h3bitmap.lod, I'll see these changes in the game, right ?
by Burdon
09 Jun 2007, 17:54

Thanks man, it will help me a lot, except for one thing.

There's a description of the new classes in the AB manual, but no table with skills progression, and I don't know how to extract .lod files :D

Go to advanced search