Search found 172 matches

by Znork
14 Aug 2014, 18:37
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes VII Announced
Replies: 68
Views: 27900

Heroes VII Announced

"In addition, one of the main parts of our vision for this new Heroes title is to empower our players wherever we can. To do so we have designed powerful yet accessible tools to put at their disposal. Our fans have repeatedly requested these features, and we consider these tools as being part o...
by Znork
14 Aug 2014, 18:25
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes VII Announced
Replies: 68
Views: 27900

Heroes VII Announced

Well the art style is still based on the h5 work Nival did. Griffin empire was is still based on east European feel.
by Znork
25 Apr 2013, 17:01
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Patch Schedule
Replies: 14
Views: 11541

yes im strangly well informed
by Znork
22 Feb 2013, 17:10
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Sneak peek at Heroes Online
Replies: 4
Views: 5994

Sneak peek at Heroes Online

On january 30th, Blue Byte flew me down to Düsseldorf for a hands-on session with Heroes Online. First a small disclaimer: Sneak peeks like this is that I get to see about 5% of the game to get a general feel for it; I got to play for about 3 hours with the Blue Byte people filming and proudly jumpi...
by Znork
01 Feb 2013, 07:29
Topic: Blue bite is flying me to dusseldorf
Replies: 13
Views: 8021

serche and youll find
by Znork
31 Jan 2013, 15:01

im sittin in dusseldorf right now after visting Blue byte. I hade a grate time there and i got test parts the game. Ill be back you withe my thoughts on a later date due to an embargo. This is a normal way to do it in the gaming industry. Tnx for youre questions all questions have been asked some wi...
by Znork
18 Jan 2013, 19:10

Tnx fo the help avonu im so on the inside i forget the simpel stuff:D 1. Do you know what is difference between names Might and Magic and Heroes of Might and Magic /Might and Magic: Heroes? :P A you asking me? no want me to ask them? 2. Did you play or at least saw Homm Online (Chinese MMO - somethi...
by Znork
17 Jan 2013, 14:27

Blue bite is flying me to dusseldorf

Well for reasons passing my understanding bb has decided to fly me to dusseldorf and try the new heros online. The story will be inbargoed until a later time but what do you want me to ask them?

Ill make a sneak preview when im allowed

so ask youre questions
by Znork
21 Aug 2012, 19:55
Topic: Im going to gamescon again!
Replies: 10
Views: 6849

mathue the ceo of ampletude said hi back. and tnxed for the nice words.

On the map editor i have nothing sorry.
by Znork
20 Aug 2012, 11:23
Topic: Revenge of the "of MM" titles (Gamescom 2012)
Replies: 30
Views: 28550

First of all yes you all make good scense had this been heros 7 but this is not. This is bascaly just a test pailot from ubi. all theier games are going online free to play. The busniss model is realy not that intresting as of right now. And yes i agree we can trust ubi to screw up this model in som...
by Znork
19 Aug 2012, 13:40

Avonu wrote:The producer can say whatever he want to sell his product. What we have been told about HoMMVI during it development and how many promises did Ubihole make? And how in the end Heroes Kingdom (another Ubisoft's free-to-play browser game) look like now?
True we will just have to wait and see.
by Znork
19 Aug 2012, 08:08

Agree, the screenshots look awesome. It's just that "free to play" idea that bothers me. Usually "free to play" means "pay to win". The producer said this was what they would not do. it will be more like pay for time. when you are young you have time but no money. when...
by Znork
18 Aug 2012, 21:05

i hade a talk withe withe producer of heros online. And from the feeling hade hade they are gona try to make the gamplay as heroish as posible in flash game. But i have trusted ubi before.

I will folow heros online close a posibel, i have a feeling it mgiht be intresting.
by Znork
02 Aug 2012, 18:32

Kalah wrote:Are there any other M&M games coming out, and when? Erwan said in your last video that he couldn't talk about something ... try to find out what. :)
well its a reason they are there;)
by Znork
02 Aug 2012, 16:43

jeff wrote:You know me, progress on campaign editor?
Sorry but the right people wont be there:(
by Znork
02 Aug 2012, 15:53

Pol wrote:They have an interesting motto (goal).
Yes its somthing diffrant.
by Znork
02 Aug 2012, 12:29

Im going to gamescon again!

So yes lucky me has been invited to gamescon for the third time. This time its not ubi but a company called ampletude studtios. who made endless space a 4 x game inspired by masters of orion and gal civ.(Hope this was ok khala) But me beeing me ill get som face time withe som of the peopele working ...
by Znork
12 Jul 2012, 19:15
Topic: Old savegames don't work after patch 1.5?
Views: 7793

i hade the smae experiance

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/69 ... patceh-1-5

its a bug
by Znork
07 Jul 2012, 21:35
Topic: 10 questions faq made in paris-
Replies: 77
Views: 40788

dalai frirst of all erwan dosent have anyting to do withe the map editor that is alex. secon limbic has not done anyting to the map editor. You are confusing who is doing what. No, it's you who confuse things. There is always a guy in charge. And he is responsible. I don't care how he delegates his...
by Znork
07 Jul 2012, 15:14
Topic: 10 questions faq made in paris-
Replies: 77
Views: 40788

dalai frirst of all erwan dosent have anyting to do withe the map editor that is alex. secon limbic has not done anyting to the map editor. You are confusing who is doing what. third the h4 mapeditor point has been brought to the atention of the people makeing the game. The bigest problem is the amo...

Go to advanced search