Search found 935 matches

by Yurian Stonebow
Jun 17 2019, 20:23
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes III: Masters of Sighisoara
Replies: 6
Views: 1230

Re: Heroes III: Masters of Sighisoara

Many of the mistakes done with Campaign II can be tracked back to me, I'm afraid. A re-release is very much in order, yes.
by Yurian Stonebow
Jun 17 2019, 20:12
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes V is almost impossible on hard difficulty
Replies: 2
Views: 6056

Re: Heroes V is almost impossible on hard difficulty

Are you talking about the vanilla Heroes V?
by Yurian Stonebow
Jun 17 2019, 20:11
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Using Might and Magic creatures in HoMM3?
Replies: 2
Views: 1533

Re: Using Might and Magic creatures in HoMM3?

Indeed! Let's hear if anyone's got any answers, please. :)
by Yurian Stonebow
Jun 17 2019, 20:07
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Kings Bounty - Dark Site
Replies: 10
Views: 4107

Re: Kings Bounty - Dark Site

*owns the game as well* ;)
by Yurian Stonebow
Jun 17 2019, 20:04
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1673
Views: 236834

Re: Randomness - vol. IV

I'm back from a long trip through personal inferno, deep depression and suicidal thoughts.
by Yurian Stonebow
Jun 17 2019, 20:02
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 658
Views: 186732

Re: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!

*awakens from a looooong slumber*
by Yurian Stonebow
Jun 17 2019, 20:01
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: HOMM IV: Axis and Allies (H4)
Replies: 6
Views: 1165

Re: HOMM IV: Axis and Allies (H4)

Thank you Gravyluvr for the opportunity for me to set my mind into new Heroes map making fun. :) I downloaded the map, previewed it in the H4 map editor and started making enhancements of my own for my personal enjoyment and for reasons of historical accuracy. Geographical details will be further lo...
by Yurian Stonebow
Nov 22 2018, 20:36

Quick Update Dear fellow Heroes fans, the Fourth Sighisoara Campaign is still in development and the Project has not been cancelled. Let's have a quick look at the current situation, yes? :) Map 1 is at version 0.88 and will reach 0.90 before 30.11.2018. Map 2 was just confirmed 0.50 earlier this we...
by Yurian Stonebow
Nov 10 2017, 19:18

Friday Update, November 10th 2017 Dear followers of the MoS Project, We've got some pretty good news to you. Our recently released "space themed" hack and slash fueled singlescenario tied to the upcoming MoS Campaign IV was updated just over a week ago. The update addresses some of the mos...
by Yurian Stonebow
Oct 13 2017, 18:56

Friday Update on the 13th of October 2017 Friends, The "Grave Mistake" (MoS Campaign II map 4) was updated on the 1st of October 2017 for the first time since its original release, which was on Christmas Day, 2013. Nearly 50 different changes and alterations were listed during the first pa...
by Yurian Stonebow
Oct 6 2017, 21:32

Friday Update, October 6th 2017 The big day has finally arrived. The Sighisoara Team proudly presents: "The Elemental Cube". To download the Heroes III: SoD single scenario, please follow this link: https://goo.gl/Qx8smX "There are countless of rumors about foreign forces of invasion ...
by Yurian Stonebow
Sep 29 2017, 19:31

Friday Update, September 29th 2017 We have gone through recent feedback arising from our own test playing of the Elemental Cube version 0.98, and ideas from our FB followers. Version 0.99, expected to be ready by this Sunday, is the Team's attempt at eliminating bad grammar and remaining bugs and gl...
by Yurian Stonebow
Sep 22 2017, 12:59

Friday Update, September 22nd 2017 The Team offers its sincere apology for the lack of news and updates here on our CH thread. We have been busy with real life, that demanding waste of time outside the more pleasant activities of playing Heroes III:SoD/Complete and making maps for the said game. Any...
by Yurian Stonebow
Jan 23 2017, 0:49
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients
Replies: 295
Views: 172275

Re: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients

I too would like to see the entire LotA Campaign series finished. :) You may remember me anxiously waiting for the campaign (all parts) to be released in 2011 but it all fell through due to, as we all know, real life being quite draining at times. Heroes map making is no exception to the rule. There...
by Yurian Stonebow
Dec 16 2016, 21:12
Topic: Why HIV is better or equal to HIII
Replies: 77
Views: 17901

Re: Why HIV is better or equal to HIII

"Why HIV is better or equal to HIII"

Because the AI is so brilliant?

-Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
Dec 16 2016, 21:10
Topic: Your favorite magic school(s) H4
Replies: 57
Views: 24126

Re: Your favorite magic school(s) H4

For me, and probably countless of others out there, it's an easy choice: if I was to pick just one Magic School that would be Order Magic. Slogan for American Express (credit card, anyone? I don't have one so lol, the joke's on me) states it best: "Don't leave home without it"

-Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
Dec 11 2016, 3:11

Update on the night of Dec 10th/11th 2016 Dear H3 fans and followers of the Masters of Sighisoara Project Update process for Campaign III is going quite well. I can report that everything's already settled with maps 1-3. Map 4 shall see the list of both bigger and smaller upgrades prepared for it ac...
by Yurian Stonebow
Dec 6 2016, 19:47
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Happy Independence Day Finland
Replies: 33
Views: 15190

Re: Happy Independence Day Finland

Hello everyone It's that time of the year again and this Finn here is already quite enjoying the (99th) Finnish Independence Day with fine beer in his hand and feeling proud of the people hosting and saluting the flag all around in his neighbourhood. What a merry sight it is indeed. :) With festativ...
by Yurian Stonebow
Sep 27 2016, 13:54

Update on the 27th of September 2016 Today's good news is that we have managed to update the Third Sighisoara Campaign (For Heroes III:SoD) to version 0.99b. Individual maps of the Masters of Sighisoara III: A Gyondrian's Tale (0.99b) are in the following state: Map 1, "The Teleport Device"...
by Yurian Stonebow
Sep 12 2016, 22:12

Quick update

The Campaign has now reached version 0.99. The Team is ever so glad to see our hard work producing some good fruit. Release is drawing ever so close! Now, if only we'd get to hear some positive news about the re-worked CH Maptesting and Maps section...

WBR,

Yurian

Go to advanced search