Search found 59 matches

by Mystic Phoenix
28 Aug 2008, 07:29
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Sar-Issus Regalia
Replies: 6
Views: 3576

I'm quite sure it's supposed to be that way. Bonus for wizard is, that they gain the 10% bonus earlier (and easier, because in all my games I never had all 4 of them).
by Mystic Phoenix
20 Aug 2008, 19:33
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 3.1 Available for Download
Replies: 24
Views: 8584

They always did it that way... I don't have a clue as well, why they do. Warpath and Divine Vengeance are only two of the things which were rebalanced.
by Mystic Phoenix
16 Aug 2008, 15:17
Forum: Articles
Topic: Spin the Skill Wheel
Replies: 363
Views: 120874

Do you have a 2.1 wheel for downloading as well? Just in case your site will disappear from the web for unknown reasons in the future.
by Mystic Phoenix
14 Jul 2008, 17:47
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: New H5 RPG/Quest map - Mercenaries - Playtesters needed!
Replies: 108
Views: 38714

And German version will be out soon, too, I hope. Tonight I'll finish the last translations, and then I will need some time for some proof reading, which should be completed by the weekend at the latest.

I'm already looking forward to your next project.
by Mystic Phoenix
07 Jul 2008, 22:46

Next attempt of playing the map, not seriously again, just trying some things out. A bug occurred concerning war machines. In only bought ammo cart art the factory, after capturing Fire Hall, I could leave it in town. When I left the town; I was asked if I want to get back war machines (as intended)...
by Mystic Phoenix
06 Jul 2008, 19:34

You seem to have forgotten deleting Brand's skills. When starting with a "clean" hero he levels up twice but still has advanced destructive magic + 2 new skills. Edit: Just had a quick look at the script, and indeed, you only take away the xp. Besides the question is somewhat irritating, a...
by Mystic Phoenix
06 Jul 2008, 17:28

Changes sound nice overall. I have one question, though: - You can now start the game with a "clean" hero (with no predefined starting skills) I see the question in the text file, but I wonder, when and where it is asked. I played some turns, (about two weeks) and until now it was not aske...
by Mystic Phoenix
02 Jul 2008, 15:32

Great. That solves a lot of questions, because I want to suggest it as a tournament map for the German community and was thinking how to implement a score which is not only based on required days. I hope, the fee for war machines isn't too cheap, but I trust in you on this point. German translation ...
by Mystic Phoenix
26 Jun 2008, 18:26

Seems to be a good solution for me, too.
by Mystic Phoenix
24 Jun 2008, 23:16

Is it possible to reduce ballista shots to a certain amount?
by Mystic Phoenix
24 Jun 2008, 21:26

In the current setup; skill choice is already very limited, with Brand having: Destructive magic - [fixed] Logistics - must have when map movement is above a certain threshold Enlightment - must have with high level hero development. Also a must have when hero has DM. Sorcery - must have when hero ...
by Mystic Phoenix
23 Jun 2008, 18:16

How are you going to run around with 3-shot harpuneers until you found the quiver? No... Unless give the player the tent and the cart via mini-quests? Hmm.... 4 shots.. but you are right, not too many. However, arcane archers can shoot 16 times and you get access to them early, THEY don't need an a...
by Mystic Phoenix
23 Jun 2008, 17:19

That seems to be a good idea. Thumbs up! Another idea wold have been to simply ban the blacksmith in town (you don't really need it, do you?) and replace the adventure map site where you can buy war machines with something different. First aid tent isn't really needed, anyway and for supplying arche...
by Mystic Phoenix
22 Jun 2008, 10:12

Triple flaming runic ballista did most of the work ;) I have tested new version a little bit. I am about halfway through and wimfrits is right. I didn't need a single mercenary so far and suppose I won't. Either war machines should be completely banned if possible or you should give Brand some skil...
by Mystic Phoenix
20 Jun 2008, 22:22

Sounds promising. I will soon try it out. - Now in English and in Russian. German version will be released later. I just want to emphasize that I'm willing to finish the project. More than half of the translation is already done by now, but now exams are coming. However, there is a good chance that ...
by Mystic Phoenix
05 Jun 2008, 16:43

German translation makes good progress.
One question: Is it intended that you can capture on gold mine without fighting (the one near the rune of flame which is guarded by lichs)?

Any news on an update of the map?
by Mystic Phoenix
25 May 2008, 02:05

Another bug occurred to me and I think I post it here, so it can be discussed: *** SPOILER *** When you accept slave trading, it is said that you get one red dragon for every 10K gold (after the first 20K). This is the case of curse, but you seem to have messed up something there. Let's assume you k...
by Mystic Phoenix
24 May 2008, 12:05

So, I'm not the only one who was fooled by the town build menu. I realized that silo was not built, but I thought runic shrine level 2 is already built, while it is just disabled in the beginning. It had some communication with Franzy via PM already, cause I will do the German translation, and thoug...
by Mystic Phoenix
14 May 2008, 10:48

The one I used is from our site drachenwald.net. It's a German site, but you can follow this link and download it from there.

Edit: Maybe you must be logged in to view the forum message, so this should be the direct link.

Have Fun!
by Mystic Phoenix
12 May 2008, 08:40

I haven't played the old version, but in new version I had no difficulties in paying troops on heroic level. Once you have captured the fortress (week 3 at the latest) it gets quite easy. I relied only on arcane archers and dwarven troops (and had neither estates nor diplomacy which might help a bit...

Go to advanced search