Search found 44 matches

by LordGraa
25 Nov 2022, 18:36
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: fheroes2: Resurrection
Replies: 137
Views: 117161

Re: Free Heroes of Might and Magic II Resurrection

ArdentWyrm wrote: 21 Nov 2022, 20:12 H2 is so old that almost no one plays it these days.
How dare you call Heroes 2 dead! :disagree:

I still do play those and I am looking forward for this project to reach the final version 1.0 :)
by LordGraa
25 Jan 2022, 13:11
Forum: News
Topic: Ubisoft is looking for Senior Brand Manager [Might & Magic]
Replies: 11
Views: 6227

Re: Ubisoft is looking for Senior Brand Manager [Might & Magic]

"reinvent", "redefine", "for a whole new generation of players" I am afraid they want to push MaM universe forward into the milenial waters - mobile/console or crossplatform F2P always online game with MTX or the trendy NFT stuff. I (and I am not alone) would like to se...
by LordGraa
21 Sep 2021, 09:41
Forum: King's Bounty
Topic: Kings Bounty II
Replies: 21
Views: 14848

Re: Kings Bounty II

So I got the game for free (Twitch) and after +-50h finished it with mage character. Choosing mage was a challenge as your mana resource is limited and shared (casting spells, learning spells from scrolls, upgrading spells), your army is weak due to low leadership and your direct spells do not deal ...
by LordGraa
29 Aug 2021, 14:04

I recommend TorNis twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/tornis and also his review on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TorNis/recommended/1135300/ It is slowly going up on Steam (55% atm) and it looks like most "hate" was from players stucked at 0,1-0,2h of gameplay. So if you manage to go th...
by LordGraa
25 Aug 2021, 21:06

Yes,

once they patch all the bugs/quality of life stuff + lower the price or at least do some % sale promotion I can take a closer look.

BTW the game is already in 1.2 version right now :)
by LordGraa
25 Aug 2021, 17:58

Like remaster of truly classic oldie :)) Ohh... give me Disciples II remastered (like Diablo II) and all will be forgotten :-D Back to KB2 - I watched numerous streamers and most of them (even when payed and sponsored) lost interest in KB2 in about 2h of gameplay. Only few remained playing and enjo...
by LordGraa
24 Aug 2021, 20:08

KB2 went the same path like the upcoming Disciples - more RPG and less strategy. Sadly the story/heroes and all the RPG is what "killed" KB2 for me. This is not game worth 50 EUR... not even 30... maybe 20? The game was clearly designed for consoles and its reminding you this fact every mi...
by LordGraa
01 Dec 2020, 16:20
Topic: The Shadows over Ashan - Community DLC Pack
Replies: 3
Views: 3216

Re: The Shadows over Ashan - Community DLC Pack

JSE: completely separate thing. I didnt want to combine Ubisoft "New world" and the old NWC universe.
by LordGraa
28 Nov 2020, 15:51
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer [Community Add-on]
Views: 13244

Re: Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer [Community Add-on]

The king (WPU project) is dead. Long live the new king (TSoA)! Trailer on YouTube: https://youtu.be/r0tLkSu-CPU First community DLC for Heroes VII created from the original WPU project. More info: https://wpu.worldofheroes.cz/tsoaEN.html What is new? • Whole new Xel town (ancient alien race) • 18 ne...
by LordGraa
12 Oct 2020, 08:30
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Baldur's Gate
Replies: 560
Views: 187020

Re: Baldur's Gate

At this moment its a bugged EA game. Not worth 60 EUR so rather wait a year (maybe?) for the full release. If you know and played BG + BG2 you will be not so happy about BG3. Why? Its a Divinity: Original Sin III with DaD 5e rules implemented. All fights are turn based so it takes some time. But you...
by LordGraa
07 Oct 2020, 10:08
Topic: Torchlight III
Views: 6805

Re: Torchlight III

Hades is on my radar but still waiting for some nice deal :)

Back on topic: Torchlight got some love with recent updates and finaly "Offline Singleplayer is available in this update."

Looks like Ill be heading back next tuesday once the game is out of EA so I can compare my experience.
by LordGraa
05 Oct 2020, 13:40
Topic: Fanstratics - A first Newsletter!
Replies: 16
Views: 9635

Re: Fanstratics - A first Newsletter!

Also he's finally starting to buckle on that horrible name and will be doing a poll... ...once the game becomes a top ten crowd funded video game (at least $3,142,808 to reach). So I doubt the name will ever change :D But I hate it too! It OK for 5year kiddo who is making his own game on paper for ...
by LordGraa
05 Oct 2020, 13:34
Topic: Torchlight III
Views: 6805

Re: Torchlight III

I was playing in EA and the game was screaming: "F2P mobile cashshop game". When T3 was still Torchlight Frontiers they prepared the game for mobile devices with the cashhop in mind. Once it turned back into classic T3 the "mobile feel" was somehow hidden under nice PR speech but...
by LordGraa
13 Aug 2020, 13:17
Topic: Best Deals!
Replies: 458
Views: 434749

Re: Best Deals!

Total War: Troy for FREE! (only today and only on Epic store tho).

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... -troy/home
by LordGraa
14 Jul 2020, 09:48
Topic: Best Deals!
Replies: 458
Views: 434749

Re: Best Deals!

Watch Dogs 2 for FREE: https://register.ubisoft.com/ubisoft-fo ... ward/en-GB

Just login/register and claim till Thursday 16th (8:59 am CEST).
by LordGraa
20 Feb 2019, 20:57
Topic: Age of Wonders: Planetfall
Replies: 2
Views: 3459

Re: Age of Wonders: Planetfall

I know its a cliche but... give HoMaMs rights to those guys and restart the series! :yes:

Back on topic: I do like good old AoW in fantasy world so I will be following this one in the space :-D
by LordGraa
06 Feb 2019, 09:42
Forum: Creature Quest
Topic: New M&M Guild
Replies: 127
Views: 157298

Re: New M&M Guild

What a blast from the past! :D

Might & Magic shall prevail =o)
by LordGraa
09 Nov 2018, 09:34
Topic: Unofficial H7 Expansion: Wryn Pendragon Umbramancer First Open BETA Announced
Replies: 7
Views: 6572

Re: Unofficial H7 Expansion: Wryn Pendragon Umbramancer First Open BETA Announced

That feeling is completly right! They are from different universe (or at least the "primal entity" that corrupted all other life forms), so this was indeed intented :) Should there be an interest in another mod/expansion, the classic faction(s) would be: Sanctuary/Naga and/or Inferno/Devils.
by LordGraa
24 Aug 2018, 08:03
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer [Community Add-on]
Views: 13244

Re: Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer [Community Add-on]

Today, the open beta for Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer just started!

All important info (including files to download and bugreport sheet) can be found here: WPU beta page
by LordGraa
12 Aug 2018, 14:53
Topic: Unofficial H7 Expansion: Wryn Pendragon Umbramancer First Open BETA Announced
Replies: 7
Views: 6572

Re: Unofficial H7 Expansion: Wryn Pendragon Umbramancer First Open BETA Announced

Pol wrote:Any AI improvements yet?
Not on my side but check this thread for AI hacking and slashing :)

http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.p ... genumber=2

Go to advanced search