Search found 29 matches

by LordGraa
Feb 20 2019, 20:57
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Age of Wonders: Planetfall
Replies: 2
Views: 392

Re: Age of Wonders: Planetfall

I know its a cliche but... give HoMaMs rights to those guys and restart the series! :yes:

Back on topic: I do like good old AoW in fantasy world so I will be following this one in the space :-D
by LordGraa
Feb 6 2019, 9:42
Forum: Creature Quest
Topic: New M&M Guild
Replies: 120
Views: 20200

Re: New M&M Guild

What a blast from the past! :D

Might & Magic shall prevail =o)
by LordGraa
Nov 9 2018, 9:34
Forum: News
Topic: Unofficial H7 Expansion: Wryn Pendragon Umbramancer First Open BETA Announced
Replies: 7
Views: 1645

Re: Unofficial H7 Expansion: Wryn Pendragon Umbramancer First Open BETA Announced

That feeling is completly right! They are from different universe (or at least the "primal entity" that corrupted all other life forms), so this was indeed intented :) Should there be an interest in another mod/expansion, the classic faction(s) would be: Sanctuary/Naga and/or Inferno/Devils.
by LordGraa
Aug 24 2018, 8:03
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer [Community Add-on]
Views: 1898

Re: Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer [Community Add-on]

Today, the open beta for Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer just started!

All important info (including files to download and bugreport sheet) can be found here: WPU beta page
by LordGraa
Aug 12 2018, 14:53
Topic: Unofficial H7 Expansion: Wryn Pendragon Umbramancer First Open BETA Announced

Re: Unofficial H7 Expansion: Wryn Pendragon Umbramancer First Open BETA Announced

Pol wrote:Any AI improvements yet?

Not on my side but check this thread for AI hacking and slashing :)

http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=43680&pagenumber=2
by LordGraa
Aug 5 2018, 20:37

@Kalah: Its her helmet! :D And no bikini unit in the game... yet ;)

She is from the "faraway planet" where proportions are... well... very unproportional :tongue:

PS: in fact this image was from the same artist who made the townscreen so i gave him a small promo :) #WeToo :hug:
by LordGraa
Jul 28 2018, 14:37
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer [Community Add-on]
Views: 1898

Re: Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer [Community Add-on]

Legendary Dragon ring If you join the upcoming Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer open beta, you get the chance to win one of the seven legendary rings that are the mark of Umbramancers. More information about the beta can be found here: http://wpu.worldofheroes.cz/betaEN.html http://worldofheroes.cz/imag...
by LordGraa
Jul 19 2018, 9:25
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: [RUMOUR] Heroes 8 - by BlueByte?
Replies: 13
Views: 10587

Re: [RUMOUR] Heroes 8 - by BlueByte?

China + mobile = not interested anymore. We have Elemental Guardians, they have Might & Magic Heroes: Era of Chaos. Once they return back to PC with Might & Magic brand, remind me, pls. Thanks :) PS: "Be the Might & Magic Heroes brand expert and evangelist..." -this job is alre...
by LordGraa
Jun 22 2018, 9:46
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Best Deals!
Replies: 303
Views: 74857

Re: Best Deals!

by LordGraa
Jun 20 2018, 7:36
Topic: News, patches, updates..
Replies: 179
Views: 31530

Re: News, patches, updates..

I have mixed feelings. Same here :| I do not like the "buy everything with diamonds" approach that is slowly but surely infesting CQ. But hey at least JVC get some nasty money bags from Stickers and Co. as they can now insta level-up their whole kingdom :tongue: For the tower change - I d...
by LordGraa
Jun 1 2018, 6:58
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Elemental Guardians - iOS and Android?
Views: 6378

Re: Elemental Guardians - iOS and Android?

Antalyan wrote:If this is the graphics H8 would use as well, I only pray so that this day will never come.

Dont fear, my friend, there will be no H8 :D

But yes, I also dont like the art direction for 4-yo kids...
by LordGraa
May 30 2018, 11:53
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Elemental Guardians - iOS and Android?
Views: 6378

Re: Elemental Guardians - iOS and Android?

Just wait for the world wide release (tomorrow) so even we, humble mortals, can install it and give it a try :)
by LordGraa
Sep 4 2017, 13:35
Topic: Creature Quest - Question & Answers - Round 1
Replies: 8
Views: 3600

Re: Creature Quest - Question & Answers - Round 1

Good job, Pol! :applause:

And my questions got answered by JVC himself? :-D Now I feel a bit... "God Touched" :D

BTW when is the second part coming?
by LordGraa
Jul 18 2017, 13:42
Topic: Heroes VII. Tutorial & Mods - List
Replies: 17
Views: 14043

Re: Heroes VII. Tutorial & Mods - List

Yup it is good old HTML :D with some Jscripts and CSS. Not so close... we are finishing with most assets but I need to copy/move all those in individual packages so mapmakers can start with creating campaign maps. I thought that map resize is possible from small to large easily in the editor but I w...
by LordGraa
Jul 16 2017, 17:17

Just a quick note - WPU project launched brand new website at: http://wpu.worldofheroes.cz/indexEN.html (and yes it is in English!)

Should you find any mistake, let me know in PM, thx :hug:
by LordGraa
Jun 26 2017, 13:27
Topic: Send in your questions!
Replies: 19
Views: 5057

Re: Send in your question!

OK, I got some but not sure if the team will read them and/or answer but lets try: Q1: Are you planning to add NEW maps in the near future? Something like jungle, swamp, wasteland, treetop village... just to spice up those "old" ones :) Q2: What do you think about adding an UNDERGROUND lay...
by LordGraa
Jun 23 2017, 8:02
Topic: Recruit`s codes (get your free loot)
Replies: 11
Views: 2985

Recruit`s codes (get your free loot)

Hey, adventurers! :) Lets share our love & codes so we can all get free stuff :hug: My code (Lord Graa): tA67km2U* kinak: D2AP!FqXh JenJen: W2NfRHy*J Steven Aus: tMdv8Vgzc Pol: DmozsHmEf How it works? Just click on your "Social" icon and select "Recruit" tab. Here you can typ...
by LordGraa
Apr 8 2017, 9:10

Hello everyone! Should you still enjoy Heroes VII but want somethning new, we are still working (hard) on Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer campaign (community project). We are at 61% and you can join us on STEAM group right now to follow our progress: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/umbramancer And yes,...
by LordGraa
Aug 15 2016, 20:51
Topic: New Fan Mod for MM:H7 - Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer (WIP)
Views: 2016

Re: New Fan Mod for MM:H7 - Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer (WIP)

Better AI could be implemented but thats coding and I am not a Coding Wizard *sad Panda*

But lets see what can be done without C++ knowledge :yes:

Go to advanced search