Search found 4 matches

by SilverKnight
22 Jun 2021, 19:31
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7 Refilled for the Merge
Replies: 55
Views: 27509

Re: MM7 Refilled for the Merge

I finished EI. In my opinion your mod makes difficulty of EI almost perfect for a new party. There is a few troublesome areas now and I couldn't just use "Day of gods" pedestal and run and kill all enemies easily, like I'd done in original mm7. Also I once had to run away from Temple of th...
by SilverKnight
21 Jun 2021, 22:58

Actually since you made the mod assuming it is played after other continent(s), guards-monsters relationship is not important. It's just that I started from Antagarich and becouse of that guards ignoring monsters may cause party annihilation. But it seems quite troublesome to fix it, so I'll play pr...
by SilverKnight
21 Jun 2021, 17:37

If I understand it correctly, monsters of the same group never fight each other. If monsters are not in the same group, then file Hostile.txt is responsible for their fighting and it depends on their type. And CTHostileMonsters.lua just makes all hostile monsters to be in the group 56 (why 56 btw?)....
by SilverKnight
18 Jun 2021, 00:41

Hello. Thank you for this mod. I started playing Merge from Antagarich with it and have a lot of fun. I really like new monster groups which make you play more cautiously and increased difficulty. But I have a question: I went to fight dragonflies, but they turned out to be is such numbers that I ha...

Go to advanced search