Search found 77 matches

by sirDranik
17 Mar 2024, 11:30
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: fheroes2: Resurrection
Replies: 127
Views: 110197

Re: fheroes2: Resurrection

Dear players of Heroes of Might and Magic 2 and fheroes2 project supporters. The team is thrilled to announce the release of 1.0.13 version of fheroes2 project ! We continue to enhance the engine every month to provide the best experience for you and all players. Users of touch screen devices will b...
by sirDranik
10 Feb 2024, 04:16

Dear fans of Heroes of Might and Magic 2 and fheroes2 project supporters! The team is excited to announce a new version of the fheroes2 project - 1.0.12 as the first update of this year! The team have made many changes in several aspects of the engine since the last release, and we are happy to shar...
by sirDranik
23 Dec 2023, 22:06

Dear fheroes2 project supporters and Heroes of Might and Magic II fans! The team is pleased to present the new version of the fheroes2 engine - 1.0.11 after a month of hard work. As in any other release, we made many changes and are happy to share the news with you. The " Battle Only " mod...
by sirDranik
19 Nov 2023, 03:54

Re: Free Heroes of Might and Magic II Resurrection

Dear supporters of the fheroes2 project and Heroes of Might and Magic 2 players! After a month of tedious work, we are presenting a new version of the fheroes2 engine - 1.0.10 . As always today's release is full of compelling features and code changes. The editor being the highest priority at the mo...
by sirDranik
13 Oct 2023, 11:05

Dear supporters of the fheroes2 project! As usual, after a month of hard work, we are releasing a new version of the fheroes2 engine - 1.0.9 release , filled with updates, fixes and new features! Based on feedback from the players we made the AI easier on low difficulties. This makes the game more a...
by sirDranik
12 Sep 2023, 12:10

Dear players of Heroes of Might and Magic 2 and fans of the fheroes2 project! Today we are releasing a fresh version of the fheroes2 engine - 1.0.8 release . The past month the team has done a lot of things and we are pleased to share details about our work. The most noticeable change every player w...
by sirDranik
16 Aug 2023, 13:29

Dear players of Heroes of Might and Magic II and fans of the fheroes2 project! A month of work has passed and our team is presenting the newest version of fheroes2 engine - 1.0.7 ! As usual, we are going to cover the most interesting changes in this release. First of all, the AI got a huge boost in ...
by sirDranik
04 Aug 2023, 17:37
Forum: News
Topic: fheroes2 1.0.2
Replies: 6
Views: 3152

Re: fheroes2 1.0.2

Hi fheroes2 team! Archibald Campaign, Mission 7 is unplayable if you don't have the ogre alliance. In the original game, enemy warlocks in the middle of the map did not start with 3 green dragons each! Also, the difficulty is stuck on "normal" for me. Help! In this mission your enemies st...
by sirDranik
20 Jul 2023, 10:34

Congrats! Downloading now.. :) Original save files are incompatible with fheroes2 engine due to license issues. For debug purposes fheroes2 has a special debug build (that should be compiled individually) that has lots of nice features, even allowing AI to play the game by himself. ;) Cheats are no...
by sirDranik
17 Jul 2023, 12:05

Dear players of Heroes of Might and Magic II and supporters of the fheroes2 project! We are introducing the latest version of the fheroes2 engine - 1.0.6 with many changes done by the team in the last month! This release brings an updated version of the Adventure Map AI . AI heroes are more accurate...
by sirDranik
16 Jul 2023, 13:31

Thinking about replaying the campaign via fheroes2 soon. :) :tsup: Out of curiosity does fheroes2 have compatibility with savegames from original Heroes 2? Does it support any cheat/debug commands (ie reveal map)? And lastly does it support Heroes 2 CD (which I have) music tracks? I can't seem to g...
by sirDranik
15 Jun 2023, 10:59

Dear supporters of fheroes2 project! Here comes a new version of fheroes2 project - 1.0.5 ! As usual the team made many changes since the last release and we are excited to share details with you. Let's start from the Editor relates changes. The team made internal source code restructure to allow to...
by sirDranik
14 May 2023, 09:38

Dear supporters of the fheroes2 project and players of Heroes of Might and Magic 2! Today we are introducing an updated version of the fheroes2 project - 1.0.4 . This release as usual has plenty of changes which we would like to share with you. In this release the AI has powered up . The AI is now m...
by sirDranik
13 Apr 2023, 09:18

Dear supporters of fheroes2 and players of Heroes of Might and Magic 2! A month has passed and it is time to bring an updated version of fheroes2 project - 1.0.3 . This release contains many hidden to players changes which will greatly impact the project in the future so let's get started. In this r...
by sirDranik
14 Mar 2023, 12:24

Pol wrote: 14 Mar 2023, 11:47
sirDranik wrote: 14 Mar 2023, 11:02 Dear supporters of fheroes2 project!
Featured it on the main page. ;)
Hi, @Pol!
Thank you so much for promoting our project! :hail:
by sirDranik
14 Mar 2023, 11:02

Dear supporters of fheroes2 project! We are very excited to announce 1.0.2 version of the project! This release is full of interesting changes and improvements. So, let's get started. The team always spends time improving the performance of the engine and in this release we again improved the Advent...
by sirDranik
28 Feb 2023, 12:46

Hello, @Pol! I can tell you, that minimal available resolution (640x480) runs on my 6,5" phone quite acceptable. I can play an hour or two without any problems. Playing fheroes2 on tablet would be a perfect experience for sure! Speaking about the map editor.... First of all I want to say that t...
by sirDranik
15 Feb 2023, 21:27

Dear supporters of fheroes2 and fans of Heroes of Might and Magic II! Today we are releasing version 1.0.1 of fheroes2 project and we are happy to share details about it! In this release the team made huge changes in animations of monsters and spells during battle. Such improvements relate to walkin...
by sirDranik
21 Dec 2022, 19:39

Dear fans of fheroes2 and of Heroes of Might and Magic 2! We finally reached the milestone we have been working on for more than 3 years . Today we are happy to present you the 1.0 release of fheroes2 ! During the past one and a half months, the team has made huge improvements in the rendering of th...
by sirDranik
14 Nov 2022, 12:10

Dear fans of the fheroes2 project and of Heroes of Might and Magic 2! Fheroes2 Resurrection team introducing a new release of the fheroes2 engine - 0.9.21 . We are happy to tell you that many significant milestones were reached. The list is quite long (as usual) and very diverse, so there should be ...

Go to advanced search