Search found 13 matches

by sirDranik
Apr 10 2021, 7:05
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Free Heroes of Might and Magic II Resurrection
Replies: 17
Views: 3400

Re: Free Heroes of Might and Magic II Resurrection

Greetings, dear heroes of might and magic fans! The first month of spring was marked by the enormous enthusiasm of our heroic team. And here's 0.9.2 release ! The team finally added support of view type spells - View Heroes/Towns/Artifacts/Resources/Mines/All. From now on all spells from the origina...
by sirDranik
Mar 15 2021, 14:37

Thanks a lot for promotion of our project, @Pol! :)
I hope this would help more people to know about fHeroes2 project.
by sirDranik
Mar 7 2021, 8:18

True!
Fheroes2 project is on its way to 1.0 release. :)
by sirDranik
Mar 4 2021, 15:50

Greetings, might and magic fans! Just recently we released previous update and now we're presenting a new version of fheroes2 project ! Every month the game engine becomes better, faster and higher quality! You can have a chance to try 0.9.1 release where our unstoppable team fixed a lot of issues a...
by sirDranik
Feb 24 2021, 10:25

Thanks for your feedback, @cjleeagain! AI is still in work and our team will be enhancing its logic up to 1.0 and even further! Regarding starting resources: at the majority of map they can accelerate the development on first weeks, which is quite substantial for some fractions. So number of startin...
by sirDranik
Feb 6 2021, 9:47

A really warm welcome, heroes of might and magic fans! Astrologers proclaim Year of the Development. fheroes2 version increased by +0.1! We ought to tell you wonderful news: fheroes2 project has been upgraded to 0.9 version ! Over a year of enormous development's passed and the project is non-stop r...
by sirDranik
Dec 24 2020, 19:36

Thank you for this kind words! We're working on this project every day. And we want this game shine. That's why we're trying to fix every pixel of this game. :) Also we're working on AI, so in future you won't be upset by easy wins against enemies ;) Each part of HoMM series is nice and bring it's o...
by sirDranik
Dec 24 2020, 8:03

Good day/evening/morning, fans of Heroes of Might and Magic 2! We're very excited to reveal a new release of fheroes2 - 0.8.4 version just before Christmas and New Year holidays! The team decided to split 0.9 release and give you an opportunity to enjoy the better game once we polish few more things...
by sirDranik
Nov 5 2020, 8:17

Dear fans and players of Heroes of Might and Magic II! We're excited to announce a new release of fheroes2 - 0.8.3 version . This is an intermediate release just before 0.9 version with many interesting changes. One of them is that AI became even smarter: it properly manipulates castle construction,...
by sirDranik
Oct 6 2020, 10:53

Free Heroes of Might and Magic II Resurrection 0.8.2 version

Greeting, players and fans of Heroes of Might and Magic II! We're happy to announce a fresh release of fheroes2 - 0.8.2 version . This is an intermediate release towards 0.9 version which contains some not very noticeable but very important changes: we finally released a brand new AI, polished many-...
by sirDranik
Sep 5 2020, 5:08

If you refer to the second pair of screenshots of map then shadows might have become lighter but not only. It depends on ground plus shadows are not that sharp as in the original game: a gradual change of shadow, more precisely. Plus some defect of ground objects are fixed too (look at top-left corn...
by sirDranik
Sep 4 2020, 17:17

Free Heroes of Might and Magic II Resurrection 0.8.1 version

Dear players and fans of Heroes of Might and Magic II . We're pleased to announce a new release of fheroes2 - 0.8.1 version . We decided to make an intermediate version as we made a huge rework on graphics: we developed a new rendering engine which fixes all major graphical issues such as incorrect ...
by sirDranik
Aug 4 2020, 8:48

Free Heroes of Might and Magic II Resurrection

Good day, fans, knights and trolls of Heroes of Might and Magic 2! We're pleased to announce that open source project Free Heroes of Might and Magic II has just got a new release - 0.8 version with a plenty of delightful changes! Here is a short list of them: - Major rework of battle animations incl...

Go to advanced search