Search found 5 matches

by Moondragon
Jun 29 2020, 0:03
Forum: Articles
Topic: The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh
Replies: 53
Views: 23955

Re: The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh

This mission on heroic was laughably easy for me . . . and now I know why. When I fought Godric, I wasn't expecting the Haven reinforcements, so troop conservation wasn't a huge concern. When the Haven reinforcements showed up, they had a HUGE army, but it disappeared instantly and it went to the cu...
by Moondragon
Jun 9 2020, 14:57
Forum: News
Topic: The Cultist → The Conquest
Replies: 2
Views: 1596

Re: The Cultist → The Conquest

My oh my this mission was such a pain on Heroic. I was too stubborn to use Sylvan troops because I wanted to follow the plot, plus gating is a lifesaver. Eventually Gilraen attacked me in the Northeast town and I somehow defeated him with like 1 troop left (I stalled with raise dead for quite a whil...
by Moondragon
Jun 4 2020, 18:37
Topic: Artifacts
Replies: 70
Views: 19901

Re: Artifacts

I really wish the artifacts carried over in the main HoMMV campaigns . . . And that they had the combo bonuses (eg. Dragon artifacts).
by Moondragon
Jun 4 2020, 18:34
Topic: Utopia in a Month
Replies: 135
Views: 32137

Re: Utopia in a Month

This method would work even better with inferno troops. Put two imps instead of peasants and then you can gate in more one imp stacks . . . The only problem is that the inferno shooter stacks kind of suck and are higher tier only.
by Moondragon
Jun 4 2020, 0:12
Forum: News
Topic: Skill Wheel
Replies: 3
Views: 6541

Re: Skill Wheel

Is there any way the skill wheels could be made accessible once Flash is discontinued? I find these super helpful!

Go to advanced search