Search found 292 matches

by DaveHer
Jun 23 2020, 20:42
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Redone
Replies: 100
Views: 12133

Re: The Chaos Conspiracy Redone

@GrayFace Try the links again. They should work now. I sent the two file via email. Check your email. The only items that are new(made by me) are helmets, shields, Some of the rings not all, books, and bows. All other items are by a mod call "legendary heroes" which I completely forgot to ...
by DaveHer
Jun 23 2020, 1:58

Turns out it was my fault the game was crashing. I made the editor respect Foggy attribute of maps, but not fog ranges. Here's another problem in TCCR - Morgana and her companion are missing in outc3. It may be due to old version. Did you only change models and decorative sprites, or spawn points(o...
by DaveHer
Jun 22 2020, 1:57

Glad to see this is still an active topic here; my dad and I need some help here. We've been playing MM6 - MM8 together for about 2 decades now, maybe longer, and were ecstatic to discover these mods. Problem is, he's reached Part 2 and we're having the same trouble a few others have, but can't fin...
by DaveHer
Jun 21 2020, 11:42

No, only icons.lod. Bitmaps and Sprites need common palettes and MMArchive can't help with that. Also, if you have semi-transparent images, I can help remove the teal border around them. outb1 - the welcome sign doesn't have textures and looking at it crashes MM6 outb3 - the pyramid is mentioned by...
by DaveHer
Jun 20 2020, 15:43

By "true color" , do you mean 24bit color and a higher resolution? I did not know that was possible with MM6. :embarrased: David 24bit. MMArchive auto-converts to a palette on import. Looks like it would take a lot of work to convert all images in BITMAPS.lod, Icons.lod, and Sprites.lod. ...
by DaveHer
Jun 19 2020, 10:12

Edit: I do not get old helmets in inventory. See Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fNEuUyeIkMR-Ek6pdHM3C5Xb16ahi2Ny/view?usp=sharing Access Denied. Oh, you're using for inventory the same graphics that are used for weared helmets. I haven't tested TCCR in action yet. I also see that your graph...
by DaveHer
Jun 18 2020, 17:38

After installing things from Nexus, I see new helmets as they appear on characters in icons.lod, but icons of old helmets for the inventory. Looking at new book icons, I'd the 5th level book is looks like it is the weakest one to me. I need to check on the helmets. As for the books, do you mean the...
by DaveHer
Jun 10 2020, 11:29
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 Redone
Replies: 88
Views: 5296

Re: MM7Rev4modR1 Redone

Got a couple of bugs to report, both involving CTDs -- one minor and one more significant. The minor: As part of the "Find a Herondale's Lost Shield" quest in Harmondale, there's an NPC who wants amulets in exchange for plate armor. Before you get told to seek plate armor, that part of th...
by DaveHer
Jun 8 2020, 23:20

lightbringer23 wrote:Edit: Hmm.. Don't know why I'm not seeing imbedded images. Here's the link.
https://imgur.com/oCli7Ju

That doesn't look bad at all. Good work. :tsup:
David
by DaveHer
Jun 8 2020, 10:39

If you want to move the image to the left, you need to add columns of pixels (blue) on the right side Don't you need to remove the exact amount from the left side? You may be right. I made some new helmets for MM7 and had to position them using that technique, but I didn't have to subtract from the...
by DaveHer
Jun 8 2020, 4:59

I gave that a try. I'm becoming more adept with Paint, so if it's a simple resize and fill or something, I could just do that to the hand full of armors I'll actually be using in game. Yeah, so when I open up the bmp in Paint3d, then do anything at all to it, then save and re-inject, the blue backg...
by DaveHer
Jun 8 2020, 3:25

Well, I don't really play dwarves either. I mainly mentioned them to help troubleshooting, in case it helped point to a root cause. Don't worry about the dwarf/drake armor on my behalf :D If nobody else experienced it, I may just try a reinstall. Very odd. I placed the items.txt file in the Datafil...
by DaveHer
Jun 8 2020, 0:47

Hmm .. I wonder if I did something wrong. I followed the instructions precisely, as far as I can tell. Everything seemed to install correctly. What I'm finding is that the armor is displaced several pixels to the right of the paper dolls. I have seen this with the Plain Clothes you start with as we...
by DaveHer
Jun 4 2020, 23:12

@ all that have downloaded the game. The patch has been uploaded to both of the sites and is available now. Check the main post.
by DaveHer
Jun 2 2020, 10:51

there's no way to regulate how much memory is allocated for creatures graphics? I wonder if guys doing m6-m8 merge (and tackling the codebase) may have ideas how to extend that memory... When I said HD Graphics, I meant all graphics, graphics for building, sprites, plants, trees, and so on.These te...
by DaveHer
Jun 1 2020, 19:08

David, did you manage to disable the summoning trait from problematic creatures? The problem is not monsters summoning other monsters. The main problem is too many monster in some of the maps. I have fixed that problem for Alvee and Barrow Downs. I am work on Land of the Giants. Too many monster cr...
by DaveHer
May 28 2020, 17:09

This mod can also be downloaded at https://www.moddb.com/mods/mm7rev4modr1-redone
David
by DaveHer
May 28 2020, 9:29

[/quote]
But it's missing from the main post. Also doesn't have CCR Patch 4.
I does not need the patch for fixing the Druid Starting Skills, and Starting Stats which is patch 2 at the nexus. The link is on the main post. Check again.
David
by DaveHer
May 27 2020, 22:38

Nexusmods is trash. Messed up requirement of registration to download. Registration is made as cumbersome as possible - manually entering verification code letter by letter, stupid restrictions on passwords, no Google/FaceBook/etc. login support. You should mirror it to some better place, more peop...
by DaveHer
May 9 2020, 22:53

I'm probably a quarter of the way in, exploring the Bog of Tuonela. I've run into a pretty serious crash. First, a quick comment on the Morgana quest from above: I remember having that issue when going through the original Chaos Conspiracy. I think it was because the quest required both killing Mor...

Go to advanced search