Search found 434 matches

by DaveHer
24 Nov 2022, 21:29
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 15.02.2022]
Replies: 7438
Views: 1694445

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 15.02.2022]

hello im trying to make a personal mod within merge,wanta alter cauldron and barrel rewards,are all of the mm map files recompiled within MMM?if yes how can i aquire the source code? You can Decompiled Scripts yourself. This link will show you how. Scroll down a little till you see "Decompiled...
by DaveHer
19 Nov 2022, 20:50
Topic: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge redone
Replies: 71
Views: 10191

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge redone

Hi :) Just wanted to tell you that the portal to go to Jadame from evermorn (mm7) is not working with this version. It's supposed to be in front of the water guild. What I've done to bypass that was to copy my save in the regular MM Merge, use the teleport, and copy again my saves in the merge redo...
by DaveHer
14 Nov 2022, 02:34
Topic: Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced Ultimate
Replies: 52
Views: 2467

Re: Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced Ultimate

I need to prepare a patch for the files I forgot to include in the zip file. This will be the first and I hope the last. I am very sorry. :embarrased:
David
by DaveHer
12 Nov 2022, 21:44

@GrayFace
I have a good question. With this new MMExtension and MMEditor, Will the the quests work. I ask because I use the old method for canshow: CanShow = QCheck("IronShield","Done"), For the merge I used: CanShow = || Q.RegnanTournamentShield == "Done",
David
by DaveHer
12 Nov 2022, 21:29

Tomsod wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 20:26 A green button labeled "code" allows downloading a zip. You can also use a program called git to download everything and update it as necessary, but a zip is a simpler option.
Thanks, but GrayFace already provided the new MMExtension
David
by DaveHer
12 Nov 2022, 20:33

Download Link: https://www.moddb.com/mods/tccr-enhanced-ultimate-final David :) You forgot to include icons.lod. When people install the GOG version of MM6 it should be there. People are suppose to install the enhance version first and the patch that is available at the download site and then the u...
by DaveHer
12 Nov 2022, 20:22

Tomsod wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 18:05 It's actually not secret at all: https://github.com/GrayFace/MMExtension
It seems that you have to download one file at a time (there are a lot of files). Is this correct?
David
by DaveHer
12 Nov 2022, 16:32

The old RemoveOutdoorLimits .lua has nothing about "local BatchAdd = mem.BatchAdd" :|
David
by DaveHer
11 Nov 2022, 23:38

I too get the same error. :(
David
by DaveHer
11 Nov 2022, 20:28

I sent GrayFace a save game that shows the ground missing.
David
by DaveHer
10 Nov 2022, 21:15

@GrayFace
Thank you for cleaning up some questions. If you have something to take the place of the installer, I would like to make it available to everyone concerned. :tsup: I have a new email address. click on Daveher under the icon (avatar) to send email.
David
by DaveHer
10 Nov 2022, 10:54
Topic: "MM7Rev4modR1 Redone Final" Second Patch
Replies: 5
Views: 584

Re: "MM7Rev4modR1 Redone Final" Second Patch

On the main post, there is a link for the files missing.
David
by DaveHer
09 Nov 2022, 20:20
Topic: MM7 new modding
Replies: 5
Views: 476

Re: MM7 new modding

I do not know if you know it or not, but there is a relationship between the blender grid and the pixels in MM6,7, and 8. Depending on the zoom in blender, the little squares are 10 pixels across and the big squares, of course, are 100 pixels across. When you zoom in, another grid appears and now th...
by DaveHer
09 Nov 2022, 09:24

About the coward, thanks for being unstanding.
David
by DaveHer
08 Nov 2022, 23:02

Hmm, I tried to do it in the Tortuga Hall but failed (as in tested the dying), but maybe they do spawn, just somewhere deeper in, idk :D Arriving at Sutter's Bay was sure a surprise! Instantly mauled, haha, especially since I started by selling all my items, including spell books, and then removing...
by DaveHer
08 Nov 2022, 21:21

Hmm, how exactly does the Meanest MF difficulty work? I wanted to see if it would spam enemies in a dungeon, went to Tortuga Hall so that in case is spawned plenty I could still clean it without issue later, but going in and out and saving and reloading inside didn't spawn any more pirates. Does it...
by DaveHer
08 Nov 2022, 11:45

No it does not break the Tamara Quest and I do not know of any other thing you must do first. At the beginning of the game you are instructed to go there first (Ellesia) :D. Oh, I also most forgot, make sure that you knock on all doors there. There are more instructions in one of the houses. About t...
by DaveHer
08 Nov 2022, 01:06

About Tobin, The something happened to me, and it was because I did not go to Ellesia right away. I went there the second day. I started a new game and went there immediately and this time it worked. About the palettes, I probable did not explain it well. There is no palette system, I extracted pale...
by DaveHer
07 Nov 2022, 23:19

It is done. The alternative signs have the new palettes from the enhance version. How to get them to you, Echo.
David
by DaveHer
07 Nov 2022, 22:44

@Echo About your signs, they are a very nice alternative. Using coral draw, I can extract palettes from the enhance version and apply them to your signs. This way players will not be putting to many palettes into the game. I am going to get started right away. When I made all the redone, I did not c...

Go to advanced search