Search found 314 matches

by DaveHer
Aug 1 2021, 16:48
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM8 Redone
Replies: 4
Views: 246

Re: MM8 Redone

These look fun! Good luck continuing. The Monstrosity for the Merge conversion wasn't really working for me when I tried it a month ago or so, I had some texture funny business :( But I've remade the palettes and adjusted them for merge myself. If you want, you can find it all here together with wh...
by DaveHer
Aug 1 2021, 15:53

Re: MM8 Redone

Amazing, can't wait for completion! :) Oh, and btw @DaveHer, you might wanna to update your monstrosity modling version for MMMerge, because they opted to put mm8 maps into "mm8.games.lod" and so your conversion doesn't work when just dropping the files in, have to replace both original g...
by DaveHer
Jul 31 2021, 19:40

MM8 Redone

I am working on MM8 Redone. Seven maps have been done. I need to do three more. This was created with corel draw, blender, and GrayFace Tools. See Pics: Double click on the image for a large view. Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HFcC95mo2hbLpR4ERfcIcJuaGFYXeTDc?usp=sharing ...
by DaveHer
Jul 31 2021, 19:17
Topic: Has anyone really solved the Temple of Baa puzzle in MM6?
Replies: 20
Views: 8659

Re: Has anyone really solved the Temple of Baa puzzle in MM6?

[/quote]
I think the other posters meant WHY this door order is the solution to the riddle, and not that they have problem with solving it.[/quote]Oh. My Mistake.
by DaveHer
Jul 30 2021, 15:18
Topic: Has anyone really solved the Temple of Baa puzzle in MM6?
Replies: 20
Views: 8659

Re: Has anyone really solved the Temple of Baa puzzle in MM6?

As you walk into the temple click the door on the left, then the one on the back, then the front, then the one on the right. The four doors will open. There is a chest in the center. When you close it, a lot of skeletons will appear to attack you. Have fun.
by DaveHer
Jul 15 2021, 2:02
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 Redone
Replies: 90
Views: 12305

Re: MM7Rev4modR1 Redone

Amazing mod, I had tons of fun playing it! One thing, everyone who is thinking about playing it make sure to install provided patch, because otherwise gargoyles will crash your game. Also, I removed the gold given at start with evt.Sub("Gold", 29000) because monster drops and expert merch...
by DaveHer
Jul 9 2021, 8:05
Topic: A few questions about Merge possibilities
Replies: 6
Views: 307

Re: A few questions about Merge possibilities

I made a lot of new sprites for "MM7Rev4modR1 Redone" You should download it and look at the two files that Rodril mentions above. All the new sprites are at the bottom of both pages. You will find the thread for the mod on page three of this site. About palettes, I did not create new pale...
by DaveHer
May 19 2021, 8:48
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Redone
Replies: 140
Views: 33476

Re: The Chaos Conspiracy Redone

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/296507109997019137/695401851826208798/unknown.png I was referring to this one where the items are different from the original. These graphic are from the "legendary_heroes mod" (made for The Chaos Conspiracy) that I used and forgot to give them credi...
by DaveHer
May 10 2021, 22:17

CleriC wrote:Do I understand correctly, if I unstall and play to end TCC from this topic, I won't play in TCC part 2?

That is correct. I did not make any changes to part 2. What graphics mod do you mean? I have a patch to fix missing textures. That is all.
David
by DaveHer
May 7 2021, 15:32

For some reason I coudn't get Brennen's Bow (Danu Scrolls quest). Stash contained only four relic. Tell me please command for console to add this item (like evt[0].Add("Inventory", 412) for example). evt[0].Add{"Inventory", 405}. You will find the info in the "ITEMS.TXT&quo...
by DaveHer
Apr 29 2021, 22:45

Which level of Enchanter (1th Mage promoute) need to Adept (2th promote)? Soiret the Adept don't give quest, says get more exp. How to get into Mystic Isles? I tried to go through the water with Water Walk, but it doesn't work. I tried check every day Boat from Avalon, but there are not direction t...
by DaveHer
Dec 28 2020, 11:36
Topic: MMExtension v2.2 + MMEditor v2.1 Level Editor [June 4, 2019]
Replies: 792
Views: 256893

Re: MMExtension v2.2 + MMEditor v2.1 Level Editor [June 4, 2019]

How do i import .obj files into the maps? I've seen somebody else had the same problem but using MM8LEVELEDITOR won't work with the new patches, am i missing something? The whole model won't appear at all in the map and, instead, the whole map will disappear. You have to use GrayFace Editor. While ...
by DaveHer
Dec 1 2020, 13:29

tnevolin wrote:That could be. Can you point me to correct download site? I have tried few and may end up on obsolete one.

Where are difficulty settings?

I have two links in the main post. I recommend the second one at mod jobs.
David
by DaveHer
Nov 21 2020, 12:11

tnevolin wrote:Oh. I know how to edit this. I have done this already in first place.

Did you make the change after you combine?
David
by DaveHer
Nov 20 2020, 4:23

Hello fellow players. One user of my mod (https://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/10/17131) tried to combine it with this one and succeeded which is no surprise. The result works fine except that both mine and this mods make monsters stronger so the resulting effect is a little bit too much. Let me ...
by DaveHer
Sep 1 2020, 3:44

Anubis wrote:
For example Port Sleigon north and northwest was swarming with soldiers of fortune. Any plans to make that option of difficulty back?

I remember that in BDJ's original mod. Maybe you need to have the "meanest motherfracker" difficulty enabled? Not sure.

Thanks for the Info.
David
by DaveHer
Aug 28 2020, 17:22

I remember in one of the earlier patches zones were filled with monsters. For example Port Sleigon north and northwest was swarming with soldiers of fortune. Any plans to make that option of difficulty back? Also a question: At the end of the dungeon for Norse plans, I found cauldron which supposed...
by DaveHer
Aug 24 2020, 2:54

Well then I started experimenting. Have TCC1 data files. Copied Bitmaps.LOD and Games.LOD. It fixed my issue in a way. It is sort of working, but for now minimap shows Mystic Isles. Town Portals to towns work, and I get teleported into the hordes of monsters :D Seems like the map has both TCC1 and ...
by DaveHer
Aug 23 2020, 21:33

Installed TCC part2. It reverted character and item icons to original MM6. Moreover, some of the icons did not actually fit the inventory, so picking it up from the inventory crashes the game. How do I install TCC graphics onto TCC2 game? I assume one of those files have something to do with it: BI...
by DaveHer
Aug 23 2020, 2:24

qtish wrote:So lower spell cost wasnt intended right?

Right. More than 200 downloads with Nexus and Mod job combine and no one complained.
David

Go to advanced search