Is this project still alive?
by Strobe
21 Sep 2023, 11:16
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7 new modding
Replies: 64
Views: 20159

Re: MM7 new modding

Szóval magyar vagy... nahát, nahát. What a surprise! :D I couldn't tell you by this what can cause the problem, since there's multiple error codes, but I guess its something like a memory allocation/leak. Since most of the dll's are from System32, I think it indicates an overflow of memory allocatio...
by Strobe
17 Sep 2023, 13:41
Topic: New Might and Magic fan game- Monsters of Mican
Replies: 15
Views: 6062

Re: New Might and Magic fan game- Monsters of Mican

By mechanics looks very charming, but the design choices are way too goofy for my taste.
by Strobe
17 Sep 2023, 13:38

What kind of technical problems are there? Crashes?
Also, how do you know what polycount this engine can handle? First thing that came to my mind when I saw your meshes.

Sure thing mate, lemme know if you ever need some help. :)
by Strobe
16 Sep 2023, 10:43

I see, other than that your work is simply mindblowing. I'll definitely play it, when you release it. If you need help with models, I would gladly help you. Im a blender guy too (and also an indie gamedev).
by Strobe
15 Sep 2023, 03:00

This mod looks ridiculously interesting, would be an awesome expansion to the merge. Will this be compatible with it?
by Strobe
25 Mar 2023, 09:48
Topic: Tales of Edrenium (Working Title) - A game like M&M series
Replies: 11
Views: 2977

Re: Tales of Edrenium (Working Title) - A game like M&M series

Hey Eksekk! Glad you like it!

Well without motivation, nothing will ever get done.
Yeah, im pretty sure the ui positioning will be updated, just not decided which way. Probably I will put the portraits closer, thanks for the advice!
by Strobe
25 Mar 2023, 01:45

Hey all! So lot of progress has been made, just wanted to give you some insight to what im working on. - 3 days of assets modelling, to finish the level designs of this settlement. - Whole lot of optimization: Some serious fps problems were occured by shadows, and trees. It was a nightmare to figur...
by Strobe
18 Mar 2023, 15:08

Oh I see now! :D Don’t worry, level design is nowhere near close to what you have seen. Im just testing and optimizing assets. It will be very detailed, because I decided to put every city and settlement into separate scenes, which means that you can enter through gate like in Might and Magic 9, Obl...
by Strobe
18 Mar 2023, 01:38

Hey Kaltenberg! No problem, im open to any suggestions. Obviously since its my game, I can’t see if something is wrong (like the size of portraits). I’ll consider the placement of them that’s for sure. Not entirely sure what you mean of bustling. Talking of environment, it will be pretty detailed an...
by Strobe
16 Mar 2023, 23:25

Very nice! Keep up the good work! One comment, I think the character images take up too much of the view. Hi Kaltenberg, glad you like it! :D Thanks for mentioning, meanwhile I changed it during finishing the minimap and world map. Here are some more screenshots, now with working maps, and changed ...
by Strobe
15 Mar 2023, 23:59

Some more screenshots Day-night cycle + minimap frame, currencies panel (food + gold) https://ibb.co/tLDv9Jm https://ibb.co/PDbd3Z4 https://ibb.co/RPVvRZs https://ibb.co/bL9MwBK https://ibb.co/vkntLq0 By the way, the party races you can see are: From left to right: Vyfre (a dragon like race, but mo...
by Strobe
15 Mar 2023, 20:55

Re: Looking for artists, devs for a game like M&M 6-8

So hey all again! Let's breath some life into this topic! About me: Exactly one year ago, i started laying the foundations of a game, which is completely based on MM 6 to 8. Since these games are my top favorites of all time, I always dreamed of one day making an own fantasy game like these. Finall...
by Strobe
23 Feb 2023, 17:08
Topic: [MM6-8] Do you clear monsters out of all the overland areas?
Replies: 7
Views: 2319

Re: [MM6-8] Do you clear monsters out of all the overland areas?

I think at least once I cleared the whole map in 6, just meteor shower/starburst everything and done.
by Strobe
20 Feb 2023, 12:11
Topic: Maestro's Augmentation mod for MM7 - continues! v0.2a is here
Replies: 103
Views: 60136

Re: Maestro's Augmentation mod for MM7 - begins!

Hey!

I really like your work, adding more colorful textures was the best idea ever for MM7! I always missed the saturation, which was in 6 and 8. Also, the monsters looking good! I will definitely give it a try!

Greg
by Strobe
16 Feb 2023, 17:41
Topic: Might and Magic VI remake concept video
Replies: 5
Views: 4032

Re: Might and Magic VI remake concept video

Thats really effective too, I love it! So far what I learned of different AI’s, is that most of them are good for different usages. While Playground is fantastic in such cases, midjourney can’t do something like that. And midjourney is amazing in creating logos, concept arts and etc, playground not ...
by Strobe
15 Feb 2023, 15:05

Re: Might and Magic VI remake concept video

Im using Playground AI, these are just images. I regenerated every material on every obejct in the pictures with prompts. Then upscale, then generate more variants. It took me 2-3 days, especially because not every perspective is good for this technique. Can you show some pics from your project? Sou...
by Strobe
12 Feb 2023, 21:01

Might and Magic VI remake concept video

Hello guys! Sorry for opening a whole topic for this, but I wanted to share my experiments with AI image generating. :) I made a video of how MM6 would look like on Unreal Engine 5, and im pretty satisfied with the results. :D It really gives the imagination a ride, of how cool the game would be on ...
by Strobe
12 Mar 2022, 22:09
Topic: [New Mod] Custom Dungeon Mod for MM7 is out!
Replies: 74
Views: 67094

Re: [New Mod] Custom Dungeon Mod for MM7 is out!

Do you think it is possible to add Vori Island, as it is in the lore of MM7?
And also some quest, even include some quest in the main questline.

https://mightandmagic.fandom.com/wiki/Vori

It would be so freakin cool! Btw, amazing mod already!
by Strobe
02 Mar 2022, 15:07

Tales of Edrenium (Working Title) - A game like M&M series

Hello guys! Im looking for ppl, who are interested to work in a game project, which is exactly trying to achieve the gameplay and feel of Might and Magic 6 to 8 in Unreal engine 4.7. The basic idea is a 4 player party, and a vast open world filled with cities, monsters etc. Also want to include the ...

Go to advanced search