Search found 19 matches

by Nocturne
08 Jul 2022, 17:27
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Homm4 - Dismissed Reed...
Replies: 3
Views: 1892

Re: Homm4 - Dismissed Reed...

Yes! I solved it - I apologize for the very late reply! I was able to rename another hero (Nathaniel) to "Reed" with the "FaceTool"-mod for Equilibrius. Apparently the game thought he was the actual Reed and let me pass! Thanks for your replies, hope you are having an amazing sum...
by Nocturne
10 Jun 2022, 12:58
Topic: Homm4 - Dismissed Reed...
Views: 1892

Homm4 - Dismissed Reed...

Hi, in Homm4, in the Order campaign, fifth mission you need to rescue a knight named Reed who is the only one that can pass through the final gate (apparantly). I dismissed this hero and now I can't complete the map...

Is there any way to get him back?
by Nocturne
01 Jul 2021, 11:07
Topic: Completely overpowered hero! (Homm 3 bug)
Replies: 5
Views: 2538

Re: Completely overpowered hero! (Homm 3 bug)

She has the Angelic Alliance! I checked via HotSeat and going back several weeks of saves (I save ALOT!), I found that the Angelic Alliance had spawned from an "Art4" guarded by only several Pheonixes... So Purple got the full Angelic Alliance this way. I had no idea that combination artif...
by Nocturne
01 Jul 2021, 07:26

Re: Completely overpowered hero! (Homm 3 bug)

I don't know what HotSeat is; but I'll find out. Shadows of Death, no mods. I don't think that's possible in Shadows of Death; You can only find extra heroes from prisons and a hero with 20+ stats is quite unlikely. I can open the map and find Isra, but that would reveal all my enemies to me and I w...
by Nocturne
01 Jul 2021, 06:46

Completely overpowered hero! (Homm 3 bug)

Okay, this has happened a few times and lately last night on the map "Free for All" an 8-player scenario where I play as Dungeon vs 7 enemies. Suddenly, completely out of the blue, an extremely powerful AI hero shopws up on the Thieves' guild page; this time Isra with stats of 24/22/23/22....
by Nocturne
03 Mar 2020, 20:46
Topic: Homm3 - Deleting a High Score entry?
Views: 5318

Re: Homm3 - Deleting a High Score entry?

Thanks alot man, I just got around to tweaking my High Score-list the way I want it, and ended up learning alittle hexadecimal counting in the process! Thanks for all your help over the years.
by Nocturne
17 Feb 2019, 17:58
Topic: Armageddon's Blade campaigns order
Views: 4408

Armageddon's Blade campaigns order

I'm about to start playing the Armageddon's Blade campaigns and I was wondering if there is any specific order in which the campaigns should be played to get the most out of the story? Are they connected or are they all seperate storylines?
by Nocturne
17 Feb 2019, 17:53

Re: Homm3 - Deleting a High Score entry?

Under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE I found New World Computing -> Heroes of Might & Magic III -> 1.0 and a bunch of values there but nothing regarding the high score list. I have the GOG version. Do you have any clue as to what the registry entry might be called?
by Nocturne
24 Nov 2018, 17:15

Homm3 - Deleting a High Score entry?

Hello, I wanted to view the final cutscene in Restoration of Erathia again so I reloaded the save prior to victory and got a duplicate entry on the High Score screen as if I had completed the campaign twice with the exact same score. Is it possible to somehow delete an entry on the High Score-list? ...
by Nocturne
23 Feb 2018, 09:44
Topic: Restoration of Erathia campaigns question (Minor Spoilers!)
Views: 3295

Re: Restoration of Erathia campaigns question (Minor Spoilers!)

Ok, then I guess I'm in a good spot. :) Actually, my Inferno Heroes ended up more powerful since I got 2 weeks of "spawn creature" on the minimap so once I had maxed out one hero, I just transferred army to another. So I have 2 Demoniacs at 12 and 2 warlocks Close to 12, guess that will be...
by Nocturne
22 Feb 2018, 21:41
Topic: Restoration of Erathia campaigns question (Minor Spoilers!)
Views: 3295

Restoration of Erathia campaigns question (Minor Spoilers!)

Hey all, just got to the final mission in the Dungeon/Inferno-Campaign (Steadwick's Fall) and was mighty disappointed that I have to choose which heroes to take with me, either the ones from Groundbreaking or those from A Devilish Plan. :( I figured the game would take my 8 strongest heroes (that wo...
by Nocturne
22 Feb 2018, 21:35
Topic: Creating a random map with ally? (HoMM3)
Views: 3272

Re: Creating a random map with ally? (HoMM3)

Alright, but that kinda defeats the purpose of a random map...I will see the starting areas etc... Maybe if I focus only the taskbar.. :D
by Nocturne
22 Feb 2018, 11:47
Topic: Creating a random map with ally? (HoMM3)
Views: 3272

Creating a random map with ally? (HoMM3)

How do I create a random map with 1 computer ally? Been messing around with the settings and seems kind of random if I get an ally or not, despite checking 2 teams... I'd also like my ally to be a specific faction (and preferably a specific color aswell), anyone knows how to do this or if it's even ...
by Nocturne
15 Feb 2017, 02:04
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Hammers of Fate - Kingdom Overview
Replies: 0
Views: 3072

Hammers of Fate - Kingdom Overview

Hey, just started playing Hammers of Fate and noticed the Kingdom Overview tab is missing so I did some research and found out the devs seems to have abandoned the expansion without implementing it. I'm wondering if there's a way around this? I've seen mentions of playing HoF using a mod for TotE bu...
by Nocturne
15 Feb 2017, 01:59
Topic: An Island of One's Own - Need help!
Replies: 4
Views: 5406

Re: An Island of One's Own - Need help!

I was able to beat it eventually rather easily by just ignoring the final town until I had the Grail and significant numbers (One of the mage armies even immediatly fled despite having over 40 titans lol). Finished it in 84 days, with 3491 pts (Black Dragon) on Hard. It was one of the most boring mi...
by Nocturne
15 Feb 2017, 01:53
Topic: The Cultists - Bugged?
Views: 4465

Re: The Cultists - Bugged?

I've run into this bug as well in recent years. It seems to be quite random. Sometimes the heroes just sit there and do nothing, other times they charge towards your city. At times one hero will just sit there, while another hero spawned later will charge towards the city. I've never been able to f...
by Nocturne
28 Oct 2016, 17:23
Topic: The Cultists - Bugged?
Views: 4465

The Cultists - Bugged?

Hello, I'm currently playing the mission "The Cultists" in the Dungeon Campaign of HommV and I seem to have encountered a bug. After I took the 2nd town, a red Demon Army spawned in the southeastern corner of the map but it won't move. This army is supposed to walk the road until it gets t...
by Nocturne
29 Sep 2016, 18:49

Re: An Island of One's Own - Need help!

I'm pretty sure I beat this on hard, because I almost always play on hard or heroic. Playing on Normal is not Normal for a longtime Heroes gamer. I remember this as the hardest scenario map from H5, and on my first run on Heroic I was trashed. I can't remember exactly how I did it on Hard 5 years a...
by Nocturne
29 Sep 2016, 12:18

An Island of One's Own - Need help!

Hello! I recently bought Heroes 5 from GoG and I've been playing mostly the Campaigns, but I try to squeeze in a scenario every now and then. So far I've completed Falcon's Last Flight and The Diplomat on Hard - neither of which offered any real challenge (Well ok the final battles in Falcon where t...

Go to advanced search