Search found 9 matches

by LucJPatenaude
03 Sep 2016, 06:28
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Bug Reports after patch 2.1
Replies: 13
Views: 8166

Re: Bug Reports after patch 2.1

@cjlee: Windows 10 is already over 1 years of age. And, that means that without a proper internet connection(Norton Security Suite 2016 to officialize a secure internet connection with your newest PC), you will not get version 1511 of Windows 10(first major service pack of it all) + version 1607(sec...
by LucJPatenaude
20 Aug 2016, 16:16
Topic: HEROES 7 Trial by Fire
Replies: 19
Views: 15583

Re: HEROES 7 Trial by Fire

Actually, a lot of people would rather buy this Stand-Alone Expansion and, complete the one and only campaign that is included in this Edition of MMHeroes7. One or two patches only to download and install and, voilà, a wonderful title to enjoy without the whole fuss of calling it a mere add-on to a ...
by LucJPatenaude
20 Aug 2016, 15:31
Topic: Trial By Fire - The Dwarf expansion
Replies: 51
Views: 32590

Re: Trial By Fire - The Dwarf expansion

The way I get to see it all is: If you already own the Deluxe Vanilla Edition that you kept upgrading digitally through the game client of Uplay or Steam, your game becomes expanded already up to the version 2.0-xxxxx + the newest patch that was offered automatically via the game clients which in tu...
by LucJPatenaude
17 Jul 2016, 21:37
Topic: Heroes VII 50% off in Steam
Replies: 23
Views: 14205

Re: Heroes VII 50% off in Steam

Well...Umm...My small R.M.G. made maps never reached 11MB in size. Maybe making your maps a wee bit smaller, you could have plenty of space to store maps for a whole year. How small is your Hard Disk Drive anyway? Mine is a full 1Terabyte(1,000,000Megabytes in size). With all the possible apps. I ne...
by LucJPatenaude
16 Jul 2016, 13:45

Re: Trial By Fire- The Dwarf expansion

That was excellent news, indeed! Seeing more female dwarf heroes joining Svea is, quite welcome. The better news is to see at least one hero in both classes that has an interest at learning the Paragon specialization. Paragon is the one that forces the hero at starting to learn both might and magic ...
by LucJPatenaude
11 Jul 2016, 17:14
Topic: Discuss Your Uplay experience
Replies: 24
Views: 16218

Re: Discuss Your Uplay experience

Uplay is a game client for both the PC and the Console of your choice. It is always changing, evolving via multiple updates/upgrades every time(in my case=>infrequently) I get to launch one of the Might and Magic Heroes games(6 & 7). Have 2 Ubisoft published games on my Xbox 360 console that giv...
by LucJPatenaude
11 Jul 2016, 16:58

Re: Trial By Fire- The Dwarf expansion

Very nice Screenshot Avonu! Looks very GrimHeimy! Which one is the town and fort or, even, a creature dwelling? I can't wait for my way better PC for way better graphics just like the ones we all see in this screenshot. Did you zoom out a lot or, how did you do it? I could not find a way at doing so...
by LucJPatenaude
03 Jul 2016, 17:02
Topic: So is this game worth buying?
Replies: 292
Views: 131121

Re: So is this game worth buying?

Of course! It is worth buying! My very first 64bit strategy game with a 64bit Map Editor that has an R.M.G. included into it. Just a question of getting used to when it is time to find the proper place to save the newly generated map. So, yes, it has a re-playability option to the game. Raw as of no...
by LucJPatenaude
03 Jul 2016, 16:35
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Windows 10
Replies: 116
Views: 102550

Re: Windows 10

Hello gang! Now that I get to see that the whole team is hard at work at figuring out how to both install the main game of H4 + adding the Equilibris Mod. onto Win. 10 Home Edition, here's the question of the day: Have you worked on inserting an installer launcher for the main "Complete" t...

Go to advanced search