Search found 178 matches

by tnevolin
02 Dec 2020, 02:32
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Redone
Replies: 161
Views: 297975

Re: The Chaos Conspiracy Redone

Ah. Yes, I checked the box! Let me redo it.
by tnevolin
01 Dec 2020, 16:30

I am doing a clean install from the second link. I have already compared them before and found that #1 is newer and has Druid patch already integrated. But that's fine. They seem to be mostly identical. Can anyone clarify installation steps for me, please? What all "install" steps mean? Ju...
by tnevolin
30 Nov 2020, 06:36

That could be. Can you point me to correct download site? I have tried few and may end up on obsolete one.

Where are difficulty settings?
by tnevolin
30 Nov 2020, 06:23
Topic: MM6 skill emphasis mod (#74)
Replies: 297
Views: 70381

Re: MM6 skill emphasis mod

A lot of changes since last post. Feel free to read through changelog. https://github.com/tnevolin/mm6-skill-emphasis-mod/blob/master/Changelog.md The most notable one: displaying a summary character damage rate that takes all combat parameters (attack, recovery, damage) into account! A huge improve...
by tnevolin
30 Nov 2020, 01:14

Install it and tried it. Didn't really understand the challenge changes. Sure there are more and tougher monsters around. To the extent that new party attacked immediately upon game start. What is the fun in battling unprepared? Obviously, player would escape this suicidal combat. What is the point ...
by tnevolin
29 Nov 2020, 02:44

DaveHer wrote:
tnevolin wrote:Oh. I know how to edit this. I have done this already in first place.
Did you make the change after you combine?
David
No. I did them initially for my mod specifically. I plan to make them less tough when I combine it with Chaos Conspiracy.
by tnevolin
20 Nov 2020, 15:15

Oh. I know how to edit this. I have done this already in first place. The problem is that both my changes and this mod make monster stronger which is double change. I may turn my change off but then it would be too weak when my mod is used stand alone. So it would be a special fork for merged Chaos ...
by tnevolin
20 Nov 2020, 02:58

Hello fellow players. One user of my mod (https://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/10/17131) tried to combine it with this one and succeeded which is no surprise. The result works fine except that both mine and this mods make monsters stronger so the resulting effect is a little bit too much. Let me k...
by tnevolin
20 Nov 2020, 02:44

Thank you for that successful experiment. The mod just changes mechanics here and there and *should be* fully compatible with other theme mods those *do not change mechanics*. I sure can adjust it to make work better with other mods in balance department. However, since there are tons of them around...
by tnevolin
03 May 2020, 04:27

Shrunk gold dragon in temple of the Snake. Funny.
:-D
by tnevolin
30 Apr 2020, 19:10

Version 27 Two nice additions. Hirelings search This is purely convenience thing but it is huge time and frustration saver. I programmed keyboard shortcuts to find and bring you desired hirelings. Just a few types for now but the list can be extended by request. One click of a button and you get wh...
by tnevolin
28 Apr 2020, 15:00

Merging with other mods Just for everybody information. It is quite easy to merge this mod changes into other MME mods. I didn't plan on revamping whole experience. Just equalizing might and magic (plus some small utilitarian fixes). It may make sense to just use it as engine update in some other m...
by tnevolin
27 Apr 2020, 17:59

Version 25 released New cool feature. Keyboard shortcuts to brings certain walking professionals to party if they are available. No more hundreds of reloads to find these elusive randomly generated professions. Ugh. More time to actual world exploring! Currently there are only couple of professions...
by tnevolin
23 Apr 2020, 14:45

Jayce wrote:Hey man, this looks amazing. Exactly the kind of mod I'd been hoping for for this game. Do you have Discord btw? Would love to get in touch and help with balance and the like. Thanks for your work.
You are welcome!
Discord username: Bear#9006
by tnevolin
21 Apr 2020, 20:35

MM6 skill emphasis mod (#74)

Hello fellow players. I adore M&M series, most often 6 and 7. Used to play them a lot back then. The sad fact about it, though, is that it is not much of a RPG in might department, especially in 6. While magic skill proportionally increases spell damage/effect, weapon/armor skills do not. Fire b...
by tnevolin
26 Feb 2020, 22:15
Topic: MMExtension v2.2 + MMEditor v2.1 Level Editor [June 4, 2019]
Replies: 930
Views: 501448

Re: MMExtension v2.2 + MMEditor v2.1 Level Editor [June 4, 2019]

Thank you for great work, GrayFace! Makes modding much easier.
Is there an event to compute what bad things to do to monster? Something like DoBadThingToMonster?
by tnevolin
22 Oct 2015, 18:22
Topic: Strange numerals in spell table
Replies: 2
Views: 2756

Re: Strange numerals in spell table

They look like damage calculation parameters. For example the fire bolt is 1-3 per skill level and meteor shower is 8 + 1 * skill level. So I'd say first number is a constant damage and second is max additional damage per level.
by tnevolin
19 Oct 2015, 18:17
Topic: Might and Magic 6: Improving the Knight, Paladin, and Archer
Replies: 23
Views: 21960

Re:

If you want my items.txt and monsters.txt (files directly useable by MM6 if you use grayface's patch) ask for it and I'll post links. I'd be interested it giving them a try, if you don't mind sharing them. There you go http://pages.infinit.net/plague/balance.zip Sorry, looks like I'm late in the ga...

Go to advanced search