Search found 868 matches

by {CH}ArticleBot
Nov 28 2019, 15:52
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: No World Left Behind
Replies: 0
Views: 195

No World Left Behind

https://www.celestialheavens.com/images/potd/No_World_Left_Behind.jpg " The long and short of the story is that I was about to complete the game and saved, noticed that I was able to use Lloyd's Beacon in the ending room and since my lich was pretty high level with water magic, the Beacon dura...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Nov 28 2019, 13:31
Forum: News
Topic: Ubisoft release Era of Chaos worldwide
Replies: 2
Views: 335

Ubisoft release Era of Chaos worldwide

MM Heroes: Era of Chaos were released worldwide ! If you preregistered I can only guess that you will receive your "pirate Catherine skin and legendary pack" when connecting the game with your Ubisoft profile. Which needs to be the same like your pre-registration e-mail. Let us know, if y...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Nov 20 2019, 17:23
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic III HD+ Mod receives epic update
Replies: 7
Views: 994

Heroes of Might and Magic III HD+ Mod receives epic update

Heroes of Might and Magic III HD Mod (Download here)  just breathed some new life into my personal favorite installment of the Heroes of Might and Magic series.  The Change log looks like this:  5.0 RC61 -> 5.0 RC63 (11/18/2019) [+] New graphics modes: (stretchable) 16-bit OpenGL and (stretchable) ...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Nov 12 2019, 22:42
Forum: Articles
Topic: Manuals
Views: 192

Manuals

Heroes V Heroes V version 3.1 - Official Manual ZIP with changelog Recovered from h5.heroes.net.pl, which was recovered from heroes-fr.com, which is gone. https://www.celestialheavens.com/homm5/manuals/script20_th.jpg CH - Scripting 2.1 A lot more talking about scripting and modding is available in...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Nov 2 2019, 19:29
Topic: Might and Magic Heroes: Era of Chaos
Replies: 11
Views: 2067

Might and Magic Heroes: Era of Chaos

Ubisoft,  just opened their pre-registration for their all-new mobile game Might and Magic Heroes: Era of Chaos  which is currently playable in New-Zeeland and the Philippenes. Some game-play videos have emerged on YouTube but Ubisoft themselves claim that this is a spiritual successor of Heroes of...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Oct 22 2019, 15:53
Topic: 2500 MS-DOS Games Released
Views: 1562

2500 MS-DOS Games Released

CNET reports that Internet Archive have released 2500 titles from the 1990s. Playing on emulators, these games now work on new computers so that old-timers can relive their childhoods. In the roster, we find such gems as Jones in the fast lane , The secret of Monkey Island , Alone in the dark , Cha...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Oct 3 2019, 22:20
Topic: Fighting Beyond Grave
Replies: 1
Views: 868

Fighting Beyond Grave

How to win from the grave? Apply zombie combat!
Read full article...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Aug 20 2019, 15:10
Topic: Celestial Heavens - Facebook
Views: 2067

Celestial Heavens - Facebook

Hey guys!  First things first, I am extremely honored to be a part of the mod team here at Celestial Heavens. For over 10 years, I've been on and off this forum. Most of you will recognize me as the kid who made a ton of promises that never came true, but also as the creator of the Masters of Sighi...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Aug 20 2019, 13:46
Topic: Overboard with Necromancy
Views: 983

Overboard with Necromancy

This is what happens when you go overboard with necromancy.

Thanks Avonu!
Read full article...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Aug 18 2019, 22:21
Topic: New King's Bounty 2 on the horizont!
Replies: 10
Views: 1031

New King's Bounty 2 on the horizont!

King's Bounty 2 Announced 1C Entertainment brings back King's Bounty. Whereas core part remains, this is not true for our heroes or heoriness. Much more things changed. Fighting on polygons, in fresh new land of Antara, is in. Creating, upgrading and fine tunning your squads is all anew. Add dynami...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Aug 12 2019, 20:47
Topic: HoMM II. - Civ Mod
Views: 467

HoMM II. - Civ Mod

Early testing screenshot. But still fascinating. There's even HoMM III. Civ Mod. Courtesy of Metropolis and Blake. See the discussion hereImage
Read full article...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Jul 21 2019, 11:41
Topic: Cause Mafinor The Inkeeper
Views: 759

Cause Mafinor The Inkeeper

https://www.celestialheavens.com/images/potd/Case_Mafinor.jpg I gathered all evidence to his affair and yet he's still putting a fight! Portrait, letters, costume, trusthworthy witness. All proving that elf Mafinor has an affair with beatiful dwarven lady. Check the fight what more you would expect...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Jul 14 2019, 13:31
Topic: HoTA Anniversary Tournament
Views: 708

HoTA Anniversary Tournament

https://www.celestialheavens.com/images/news/icon___horn_of_the_abyss_by_zetanaros_d5bjhtw.png Image by Zetanaros - deviantart.comOn July 21, a tournament commemorating  20th Year Anniversary of Heroes III will be launched. Tournament organization will be handed by 'wrzosy' . Tournament is designed...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Jun 26 2019, 23:12
Topic: Short News June 19'
Views: 944

Short News June 19'

Creature Quest Game Quiz First a little housekeeping, some time ago I announced at forums Creature Quest Qui z, which is for everyone to peek in but really, only players will be knowing. Although I must say, that this Mobile Collectible RPG is not having too strong RPG elements, there's some funny ...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Jun 21 2019, 22:43
Topic: One in, One out
Replies: 3
Views: 624

One in, One out

It's with my great pleasure and delight to announce that HeroOfPunk is becoming Celestial Heavens Staff. You surely know him as author of  Masters of Sighisoara epos, along with Yurian Stonebow. Three time hooray for Max! This should also prevents appearance of any Punk Police squad in the future! :...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Jun 15 2019, 23:33
Topic: E3 2019: Songs of Conquest
Views: 420

E3 2019: Songs of Conquest

We will remain here, for a bit longer now. If any of new announced games bear any resemblance to Heores of Might and Magic, it's Songs of Contest . What is served on the plate? It may looks like one of the oldies but it's not. The game is centered about day gameplay, bulding and fighting and all of ...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Jun 11 2019, 22:02
Topic: E3 2019, what Ubi?
Views: 504

E3 2019, what Ubi?

E3 2019 ongoing now, June 11–13, in Los Angeles Convention Center Ubisoft already have its press conference and announced new subscription service Uplay Plus . This sounds interesting as currently they are offering it for free trial for first half month and then you can subscribe for $14.99. Simila...
by {CH}ArticleBot
Jun 9 2019, 15:02
Topic: Andiamo's Rewards
Replies: 18
Views: 2280

Andiamo's Rewards

https://www.celestialheavens.com/images/cq-utomost_top_reward.jpg Knight - 100 Totems or Common Tomes or Common Essences Prince - 300 Totems or Ancient Tomes or Rare Color Essences (10-15?) Emperor - 500 Totems of one kind or mixed or 200 Ancient Tomes (10x20, ie 10 Compendium Tomes) or Rare Essenc...
by {CH}ArticleBot
May 27 2019, 9:42
Topic: Right Ads - SpaceWars
Views: 306

Right Ads - SpaceWars

Dear Readers, as you probably noticed, we had got a new advert to support running our site. Though sci-fi there still remain a little ties to our favourite games. Which is why we decide to give it a go. https://www.celestialheavens.com/images/assets/adv/p1.jpg SpaceWars is a new turn-based strategy ...
by {CH}ArticleBot
May 26 2019, 21:33
Topic: Death Jester
Views: 545

Death Jester

But be careful to not to turn it into your last wish.. 
Read full article...

Go to advanced search