Search found 68 matches

by PatFX
29 Feb 2016, 14:45
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: New H4 map for 2015
Replies: 18
Views: 9840

Re: New H4 map for 2015

Hey PatFx.. Did you release this map? Not yet. I did find few littlte bugs during my last test. I did some modifications too, so I want to test it 1 more time. For my next test, I will play on 3 differents computers simultaneously to test all alignement at the same time. Some alignement are more di...
by PatFX
04 Feb 2016, 14:59
Topic: Ideas of how to set up strategic battles
Views: 9140

Re: Ideas of how to set up strategic battles

I got 2 more strategic battles for you if you want to try: #3 Your troop (order alignement, red player): 2 Genies 2 Dark Champions 3 Evil Sorceresses 2 Water Elementals 2 Ice Demons 40 Harpies Opposing troop (nature alignement, orange player): 8 Thunderbird 40 Water elementals 40 Harpies 4 Behemoths...
by PatFX
02 Feb 2016, 22:01

I did some testing with a new strategic battle. If you want to try, open a new map and create 2 troops: Your troop: 1 Devils 12 Mantis (you can split if you want) Opposing troop (nature alignement......I Know, there is no nature creature in the troop, but I did some test on a map with multiple test)...
by PatFX
02 Feb 2016, 14:43

This combat is possible, I did it (win) several times. I don't want to tell you yet my strategy for this fight, but I can tell you few little things: 1- I'm aging 4 creatures with my 2 ghost 2- I did not use cowardice at all 3- Efreet are the last creature that I kill I did win this battle keeping 4...
by PatFX
28 Jan 2016, 21:52

oups..... sorry, you are right: Squires instead of spires (edit).

Yes, you can split, (you should, lol)
by PatFX
28 Jan 2016, 15:08

Hi guys, I did some test (with 25 wolves vs 50 wolves in mind, small troop vs bigger troop) and I got a little challenge for you (but I did test this combat without equilibris....): Open a new map and create 2 troops: Your troop (order alignement, red player): 6 Genies 2 Ghost Opposing troop (nature...
by PatFX
22 Jan 2016, 18:34

Hi Karmakeld, I can sum up all my idea with this: kill the opposing troop or you are dead....lol..... All my idea was to get more challenge in a standard combat setup. I will try to explain a little bit more: #1 in last post- Multiple combat (using a quest building): With a quest building, you can p...
by PatFX
21 Jan 2016, 22:07

Hi Karmakeld, Firstly, what do you want exacly. Idea for battle with a single hero alone? ...... or single hero with creature? What will be the level of this/these hero(es) and what spell he/they will have? If your hero is GM magic resistance, it's different too... I have some fun ideas, but it depe...
by PatFX
14 Jan 2016, 18:46
Topic: Collaborative H4 campaign
Replies: 98
Views: 39903

Re: Collaborative H4 campaign

Hi guys, cool to see a collaborative campaign starting. I can't help you because I'm really busy right now, but maybe I got a funny idea for you regarding Story/Heroes: 4 of the most powerfull heroes are all in prison on 4 differents territories (map). In each map, you need to rescue 1. For exemple:...
by PatFX
24 Nov 2015, 14:36
Topic: H4 - Question about retreat
Replies: 4
Views: 3587

Re: H4 - Question about retreat

You can't run to a castle that is too close. So, that 'nearest' is actually 'nearest, but not nearer than x tiles away'.

I did some test and you are right. If my hero is too close to the castle, he move to the other nearest castle.

Thanks!
by PatFX
23 Nov 2015, 19:10
Topic: H4 - Question about retreat
Replies: 4
Views: 3587

H4 - Question about retreat

Hi guys, during the last test of my map, (during a fight using only heroes, no creatures), I did retreat, but, I did not move to the closest castle?? There was no computer's troop near the closest castle? I did few test with an other basic custom map, and usually, I always move to the closest castle...
by PatFX
23 Nov 2015, 18:41

I'm not novice in H4. This is the Heroes game I most played, although I prefer H2 the most and H3 coming close to it. :D Anyway, I'm asking this because I'm likely to be playing this game off line, when I'm resting somewhere away from Internet connection, so I'll probably have to deal with an allie...
by PatFX
23 Nov 2015, 16:16

Is it possible playing this map alone, I mean, cooperating with an AI, for example? You can play the map alone (cooporating with a computer), but the best way to play this map alone is to play with 2 alignements. The computer will not be a very good mate, believe me. I mean, he will do a lot of mis...
by PatFX
20 Nov 2015, 14:54

Hi guys!

The map is now almost finish, but I need to test few more things.

..... so the map will be release next year....
by PatFX
20 Nov 2015, 14:42
Topic: Call to H-IV mapmakers - AI enchancing scripts
Replies: 231
Views: 104129

Re: Call to H-IV mapmakers - AI enchancing scripts

Hi Karmakeld, I did approx. 30% of the script. Any news about Namerutan? I was really busy (work, familly and testing/scripting my H4 map), but now I can continue the artifact script. I would like to know if this will be usefull for someone, because this is a lot of job and I don't want to do it (wa...
by PatFX
02 Jul 2015, 13:41

Complete priority list for artifact script (for each individual slot): SHOULDER Robe of the Guardian (first 3 attacks wasted) Angel Feather Cloak (+10 spell point, Heavenly shield and flight) Neener’s Invulnerable Cloak (100% MR) Cape of Protection (if creatures in army, +30% MR to troops, gone if h...
by PatFX
01 Jul 2015, 14:47

Second - you can't apply it on every hero. Only on placed heroes but not on heroes bought in a tavern. You are right, Hero bought in a tavern won't get that script. It depend on the map. For some map with a lot of hero, this script can be usefull, but for some map with only few hero (and other hero...
by PatFX
30 Jun 2015, 21:11

If I understand what you're saying here, then that's actually not correct. With the scripting I outlined, ONLY the hero who's encounter script is being called will have HIS triggered scripts run / his variables used. So if the hero has, say, 10 artifacts, then those are the only artifacts that will...
by PatFX
30 Jun 2015, 15:15

NEW Left hand artifact list: LEFT HAND Adamantine Shield (+3 defense to hero, +50% defense for friendly) Lion's Shield of Courage (+3 defense to hero, +40% defense for friendly) Death Shield (+3 defense to hero, +30% defense and Life Ward for friendly) Life Shield (+3 defense to hero, +30% defense a...
by PatFX
26 Jun 2015, 20:58

Left hand artifact list: LEFT HAND Adamantine Shield (+3 defense to hero, +50% defense for friendly) Lion's Shield of Courage (+3 defense to hero, +40% defense for friendly) Death Shield (+3 defense to hero, +30% defense and Life Ward for friendly) Life Shield (+3 defense to hero, +30% defense and D...

Go to advanced search