Search found 619 matches

by iLiVeInAbOx05
Aug 2 2021, 15:13
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Might & Magic: Myth
Replies: 7
Views: 591

Re: Might & Magic: Myth

It is very difficult to plan something now. I have been creating this little demo for 10 months. Rest assured that you will be able to play as the Nigon, Erathian and Bracada. By the end of the year, I will create 3 more maps with a duration of about 25-30 minutes of play. Can't promise if I can cr...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Aug 1 2021, 22:53
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Might & Magic: Myth
Replies: 7
Views: 591

Re: Might & Magic: Myth

Great job! That looks so awesome, seriously.

I used to be huge into the RTS genre, so seeing HoMM / MM units, with the HoMM music sent shivers down my spine.

Are you planning to make any campaigns from the HoMM universe or other?
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Jul 15 2021, 22:28
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H4ResourceEditor
Replies: 93
Views: 29436

Re: H4ResourceEditor

Next big update! Features: - Implemented mass extraction for any object type via right clicking the node in question, and selecting "mass extract" - Implemented mass exporting of .ora files at the object type level. So you can export .ora files for actor_sequence and adv_obj. I plan to ext...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Jun 16 2021, 18:29
Topic: Heroes Chronicles: Tipping the Balance
Replies: 0
Views: 160

Heroes Chronicles: Tipping the Balance

Hello there! I’ve decided to go ahead and post about this particular project I’ve been working on quite a bit in its own thread. What is Heroes Chronicles: Tipping the Balance? It’s a novelization of my take on the events of The Reckoning, taking place during and post Sword of Frost campaign. As a h...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Jun 15 2021, 17:38

Another small update: - Added a mass export feature for actor sequences. This is similar to the extract sequence feature, except it extracts the sprites for each actor sequence into ora files. - Fixed a bug in the mass export feature where the filenames did not remove the h4d extension before append...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Jun 10 2021, 15:47
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: project status
Replies: 70
Views: 41287

Re: project status

I registered just to reply to this - please pass along my best wishes and hopes that he will choose to open up this project. There are enthusiastic people ready and willing to keep Equilibrius alive and moving, as well as new modders just waiting for a great example to start their work from. Hi boh...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Apr 4 2021, 17:07
Topic: Sand news about an ex-Heroes developer
Replies: 3
Views: 465

Re: Sand news about an ex-Heroes developer

Sorry to hear that!

The scenario is called "Old Heroes"? Which version is it on?
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Mar 24 2021, 2:15
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Where to download HoMM IV Maps?
Replies: 6
Views: 11859

Re: Where to download HoMM IV Maps?

Hey! It´s been a long time since I came here. Feeling nostalgic about the game I´ve made stuff for, I got HOMMIV from GOG (its on sale right now) and wanted to play a campaign I made, "Champions", which was uploaded to celestialheavens maps database. Right now the download links don´t see...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Dec 31 2020, 7:41
Forum: News
Topic: Happy New Year 2021
Replies: 9
Views: 1953

Re: Happy New Year 2021

Lots of good stuff!
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Dec 30 2020, 20:30

Small update:

- For the mod manager feature, added a check box to install the packed new.h4r file into the H4 data directory when checked, and added another check box to launch the game when checked.
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Dec 16 2020, 16:25

Another small update:

- Added support for viewing and modifying table and strings files.
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Dec 6 2020, 19:20

Edit. For anyone that was interested, I pushed all of my changes to the open source repository (link in the original post). *********************************************************************** Another small update: - Added the ability to update adventure action groups (the names of the actor sequ...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Dec 6 2020, 6:48

Just put out another small update: - Added the ability to update combat actor action groups (the names of the actor sequences for various actions such as melee, ranged, spell_cast, etc.) - Added the ability to rename individual layers in layers type objects. Simply open up the layers file, switch th...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Dec 5 2020, 4:15

The H4 Resource Editor has been updated again (link in the original post). What's new? - New Mod Manager feature. This particular feature is still pretty new and doesn't have a lot of functionality, but it's intended to help package various mod files (h4r). For example, Karmakeld's object package ha...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Nov 23 2020, 4:28

More updates: - battlefield_preset_maps are now viewable and editable (I haven't tested importing, but it should work). - combat_objects are now viewable and editable (same as above, I haven't actually tested swapping out images). There are some combat objects that I can't open at the moment, so the...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Nov 19 2020, 16:43

Pol wrote:Stickied ;)

Thanks Pol!

Added the viewing panels for battlefield_preset_maps and combat_objects, so those can be opened up to look at their other info now (though I may have forgotten to upload to google drive).
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Nov 18 2020, 22:20

Pol wrote:@iLiVeInAbOx05
Thanks, you need to remind me. I have just one head. And pretty busy sometimes. Added. ;)

Thanks Pol!

Might I request a sticky here as well? ;)

Also just added another small update:

- Can now preview battlefield_preset_maps.

- Can now preview (many) combat_objects.
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Nov 18 2020, 3:40

Another update has been uploaded. What's new? - I've added a mass import feature for .ora files. This is to significantly speed up importing sprites if you have a lot of h4d objects that you are replacing the sprites for. You will be prompted to select three directories: 1) A directory where your .o...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Nov 16 2020, 18:26

So, where we can download it? Do you plan to update the public git also? https://gitlab.com/iLiVeInAbOx05/heroes-4-modding-open-source Hi Pol. The beginning of the original post here has a link in it to the latest version. I do plan to eventually update the public git, but I have some work to do st...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Nov 15 2020, 20:51

Just added a pretty big update for the H4 Resource Editor. What's new? - You can now view and edit layers files. - You can now view and edit bitmap raw files (you'll need to package these into new.h4r or new_mod.h4r for Equilibris and place it in the data folder if you want to see a new main menu sc...

Go to advanced search