Search found 626 matches

by iLiVeInAbOx05
Aug 27 2021, 15:06
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H4ResourceEditor
Replies: 95
Views: 32021

Re: H4ResourceEditor

Latest update! Features: Terrain files are now viewable and can be exported as an ora file or a folder of png files. I plan to add import options as well. Ability to easily add or remove height offsets for adventure objects. This is actually pretty huge as it enables you to quickly and easily figure...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Aug 19 2021, 15:17
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: project status
Replies: 75
Views: 43551

Re: project status

I also just registered to show you that there are people still waiting for next Equilibris update. Are there any estimates on when it will become availible?
Good to see there are still others out there that are interested in H4 stuff :D
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Aug 19 2021, 15:16

Hey, I remember that your questions! That for sure, was a few years ago. I will ask Max about update. ;)
I sent Max a pm on the Equilibris forum more than a month ago and he hasn't read it yet. Is there somewhere else that he's more responsive?
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Aug 16 2021, 21:31
Forum: News
Topic: Marcus Pregent Interview Part 2
Replies: 3
Views: 1874

Re: Marcus Pregent Interview Part 2

That's far from all the juicyness in this vid! A lot of fun stuff, besides the shocking family reveal!
Oh for sure! That was just the part I wanted to hear straight from Marcus, lol. I'm about 1/4 of the way through the video.
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Aug 16 2021, 19:31
Topic: Marcus Pregent Interview Part 2
Views: 1874

Re: Marcus Pregent Interview Part 2

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this second part of the interview, there's quite a lot of juicy information in it. I mean, Gelu's mother is WHO?! 
Thanks for putting this part at the beginning of the video! :D
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Aug 8 2021, 22:37
Topic: Free Heroes of Might and Magic II Resurrection
Replies: 64
Views: 10865

Re: Free Heroes of Might and Magic II Resurrection

New campaigns, eh? Sounds cool!

Are they follow on H2 campaigns, or something completely different?
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Aug 4 2021, 21:56

- Implemented mass exporting of .ora files at the object type level. So you can export .ora files for actor_sequence and adv_obj. I plan to extend this feature to any object type that contains a sprite. This feature is now extended to the various object types with a sprite. This was working for mas...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Aug 2 2021, 15:13
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Might & Magic: Myth
Replies: 7
Views: 991

Re: Might & Magic: Myth

It is very difficult to plan something now. I have been creating this little demo for 10 months. Rest assured that you will be able to play as the Nigon, Erathian and Bracada. By the end of the year, I will create 3 more maps with a duration of about 25-30 minutes of play. Can't promise if I can cr...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Aug 1 2021, 22:53
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Might & Magic: Myth
Replies: 7
Views: 991

Re: Might & Magic: Myth

Great job! That looks so awesome, seriously.

I used to be huge into the RTS genre, so seeing HoMM / MM units, with the HoMM music sent shivers down my spine.

Are you planning to make any campaigns from the HoMM universe or other?
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Jul 15 2021, 22:28

Next big update! Features: - Implemented mass extraction for any object type via right clicking the node in question, and selecting "mass extract" - Implemented mass exporting of .ora files at the object type level. So you can export .ora files for actor_sequence and adv_obj. I plan to ext...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Jun 16 2021, 18:29
Topic: Heroes Chronicles: Tipping the Balance
Replies: 0
Views: 266

Heroes Chronicles: Tipping the Balance

Hello there! I’ve decided to go ahead and post about this particular project I’ve been working on quite a bit in its own thread. What is Heroes Chronicles: Tipping the Balance? It’s a novelization of my take on the events of The Reckoning, taking place during and post Sword of Frost campaign. As a h...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Jun 15 2021, 17:38

Another small update: - Added a mass export feature for actor sequences. This is similar to the extract sequence feature, except it extracts the sprites for each actor sequence into ora files. - Fixed a bug in the mass export feature where the filenames did not remove the h4d extension before append...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Jun 10 2021, 15:47

I registered just to reply to this - please pass along my best wishes and hopes that he will choose to open up this project. There are enthusiastic people ready and willing to keep Equilibrius alive and moving, as well as new modders just waiting for a great example to start their work from. Hi boh...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Apr 4 2021, 17:07
Topic: Sand news about an ex-Heroes developer
Views: 638

Re: Sand news about an ex-Heroes developer

Sorry to hear that!

The scenario is called "Old Heroes"? Which version is it on?
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Mar 24 2021, 2:15
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Where to download HoMM IV Maps?
Replies: 6
Views: 16484

Re: Where to download HoMM IV Maps?

Hey! It´s been a long time since I came here. Feeling nostalgic about the game I´ve made stuff for, I got HOMMIV from GOG (its on sale right now) and wanted to play a campaign I made, "Champions", which was uploaded to celestialheavens maps database. Right now the download links don´t see...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Dec 31 2020, 7:41
Topic: Happy New Year 2021
Replies: 9
Views: 2225

Re: Happy New Year 2021

Lots of good stuff!
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Dec 30 2020, 20:30

Small update:

- For the mod manager feature, added a check box to install the packed new.h4r file into the H4 data directory when checked, and added another check box to launch the game when checked.
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Dec 16 2020, 16:25

Another small update:

- Added support for viewing and modifying table and strings files.
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Dec 6 2020, 19:20

Edit. For anyone that was interested, I pushed all of my changes to the open source repository (link in the original post). *********************************************************************** Another small update: - Added the ability to update adventure action groups (the names of the actor sequ...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
Dec 6 2020, 6:48

Just put out another small update: - Added the ability to update combat actor action groups (the names of the actor sequences for various actions such as melee, ranged, spell_cast, etc.) - Added the ability to rename individual layers in layers type objects. Simply open up the layers file, switch th...

Go to advanced search