Search found 9 matches

by Pope_Amole
18 Sep 2014, 18:04
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Working on an extensive MM7 mod... here's what I've got.
Replies: 37
Views: 31378

To get down from the 95 to 30 you need 65 recovery bonus. Haste gives you plain 25 (in the patched version, obviously - IIRC, it didn't worked in the vanilla, but we don't want to keep the bugs, do we?). Armsmaster can easily give you another 25 (because you can find items with up to +16 to armsmast...
by Pope_Amole
18 Sep 2014, 11:20

You overestimate the benefits of daggers high speed (and the speed differences between the weapons in total). Maybe i was doing something wrong, but in my close combat parties everyone was having 30 recovery time no matter what they wielded. And in the early game, before you gather all those buffs, ...
by Pope_Amole
17 Sep 2014, 13:26

1. GM mace for the knights is a total overkill - that makes paladins incredibly inferior to them and, well, the knight already has the great GM armsmaster and the good GM bodybuilding. Does he really need more? 2. Only the druid and the ranger are worse classes than the thief - why nerf him? The dag...
by Pope_Amole
17 Sep 2014, 10:12
Topic: Need help building MM7 mod
Replies: 8
Views: 5597

You may get angry and try to go on the level of the personal insults all you want, but that doesn't change the fact you know nothing about this game. Sorry, but that's true. I'm not gonna waste much time on you, but let me educate you on axes which you say are one of the best weapons in the game and...
by Pope_Amole
16 Sep 2014, 21:41
Topic: Need help building MM7 mod
Replies: 8
Views: 5597

No offense meant, but you really need to understand the game better before attempting to mod it. 1. The game is already too easy. YOu definitely don't need more experience from more respawns, it's just dumb grinding (and if you want to do some dumb grinding, just breed dragons in the Wromthrax cave ...
by Pope_Amole
06 Sep 2014, 12:43
Topic: I've made a series of detailed M&M VI-VII tutorials
Replies: 3
Views: 3988

Though I don't really agree on not emphasizing the importance of Grandmaster Body Magic, for the protection from Magic spell. TBH, I think that the popularity of Protection from Magic stems more from the psychological feeling of safety it provides than from its practicality. I mean, we've played th...
by Pope_Amole
26 May 2014, 19:27
Topic: MM 7 and 8 Martial classes Master weapons
Replies: 6
Views: 4048

You can try to build your M&M VII knight (and party) around axe + sword combo. I've never tried it, but Splitter sounds like a great way to clean the whole rooms of not so strong enemies (and maybe even the strong ones), and while the backlash damage obviously sucks, the light party should be ab...
by Pope_Amole
26 May 2014, 19:22
Topic: Respect the MM8 Troll
Replies: 12
Views: 11713

Yeah, trolls are as good as the knights, and it's all about which one suits your party needs better. Sure, the knight, depending on their build, will have about 40-60 extra damage per hit, but the troll can easily compensate for it with 20-30% to stun and paralyze the foe (which negates the incoming...
by Pope_Amole
26 May 2014, 19:13
Topic: I've made a series of detailed M&M VI-VII tutorials
Replies: 3
Views: 3988

I've made a series of detailed M&M VI-VII tutorials

Hi there. Sorry for a bit of shameless self-promotion (no one likes that), but just as it's written in the title I've made a series of quite detailed (though amateurish - I'm no editor and my voice sucks) M&M videos and these forums are, well, among the few ones who can still appreciate somethin...

Go to advanced search