Search found 19 matches

by Ehlesgens!
18 Jul 2014, 22:14
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: trivia
Replies: 39
Views: 20519

6. killed by it own experiments...
It's Agar, who got killed by the beholders he created :) !
by Ehlesgens!
03 Nov 2013, 13:29
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients
Replies: 317
Views: 310865

So will the Books 3-4 ever be released? ;| Or I miss something? P. S. Even if they wouldn't, I glad to thank Marzhin and his team for the brilliant epic story. This is my favorite tale of M&M Universe at all points. Unless there is someone to script them, it's very unlikely :/ I wish there was ...
by Ehlesgens!
30 Oct 2013, 18:59
Forum: News
Topic: JVC Available?
Replies: 26
Views: 17330

Re: JVC Available?

JSE wrote:Also, an involvement of JVC (a major one at least) would probably convince lots of fans of the original M&M era to return to the franchise.
Yes, I agree with that too :)
by Ehlesgens!
30 Oct 2013, 17:58
Forum: News
Topic: JVC Available?
Replies: 26
Views: 17330

JVC Available?

It would indeed be great, I think he is the only person who could bring back what made the older versions of the game so special ^^
by Ehlesgens!
27 Oct 2013, 19:23
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Megom Chronicles Project
Replies: 189
Views: 86505

Texts have lots of typos which I will later fix (most of them). Maybe I will write some additional texts to add more climate to the story - so I think is unnecessary for now to check them, because they can change. Today I made a small program to nicely format exported text. Ok :) well if you need a...
by Ehlesgens!
27 Oct 2013, 11:54

Duzeom_ wrote:what is proof reading? :)
Making sure there are no mistakes in the text :)
by Ehlesgens!
26 Oct 2013, 22:37

I would love to test it :) ! I could test on difficulty 1 to 3 and do proof-reading :) ps: I'm still working on the drawings I told you I would redo :) But I would really love if you could send me a few sources of inspirations for the "golems" ;) (So that I do something closer to your idea...
by Ehlesgens!
28 Aug 2013, 12:18

Duzeom_ wrote:oh sorry I just mistaken seen with sent. Too much work indeed ;p
Indeed ;)
I just sent you a message, tell me if you didn't get, and I'll try sending it to you here :)
by Ehlesgens!
26 Aug 2013, 14:03

@Duzeom I've seen the pm just now ^^ there must have been some form of bug on my side of the e-mail thingy, wouldn't be the first time ^^ i didn't get it... You said you sent me a pm, and I said I had just read it The rest is about the e-mail, there was probably a bug when I sent my response, it ha...
by Ehlesgens!
25 Aug 2013, 14:52

@Karmakeld I don't know if I can, you are supposed to unlock them by playing the campaign and finding a password :) but If Duzeom wants me to show something, I could show the first drafts of each picture :) @Duzeom I've seen the pm just now ^^ there must have been some form of bug on my side of the ...
by Ehlesgens!
24 Aug 2013, 18:22

Don't worry Duzeom, I didn't and won't abandon you :) I was waiting for you to answer my last e-mail :) I'm done with the three drawings we talked about :)

Sincerely
Ehlesgens!
by Ehlesgens!
21 Jun 2013, 12:35
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Can We Please Update the Download Links?
Replies: 19
Views: 25173

I uninstalled and re-installed all heroes, std. and expansions and equilibris and that made it Work. but better make sure you got all the equi files as well I'll try to reinstall the game again ,but it didn't change anything first time :S I'm crossing my fingers, I'll let people here now if it work...
by Ehlesgens!
09 Jun 2013, 21:00

Did you replace the editor exe file with the one from downloads before installing Equilibris? Did you choose the right version of editor (most probably, NOT "Buka edition" in your case) during installation? Did you try to add updates.h4r to your Data folder? (Always save the original file...
by Ehlesgens!
04 Jun 2013, 17:38

Dalai wrote:You can always try to delete equi.aop and reinstall Equilibris.
I tried it already and it didn't work, that's why I ask for help :x :S
by Ehlesgens!
03 Jun 2013, 17:06

Thank you very much for reuploading equi.aop :)
I have a problem with it though :S when I go in the "equilibris" section, there is only one, empty, white square in the object list, and when I click it, the editor crashes :S, is there anything I can do to fix that ?
edit: terrible typo's
by Ehlesgens!
10 Mar 2013, 16:20

Yes I could use some of your help. The idea is to swap the picture in the main menu with fan made. That's why I need talented artist who could paint something nice for me. But I recently thought that some of the images there in the internet would do a job. Unfortunately they wouldn't connect to the...
by Ehlesgens!
10 Mar 2013, 13:05

Hello Duzeom :D ! I just finished the first campaign and I must say you are really good at mapmaking ! You've made great landscapes, my favorite is Urzac Glacier, the fifth mission, the map is huge and yet very detailed, just amazing ! I loved the fact you've added new creature banks in the form of ...
by Ehlesgens!
10 Mar 2013, 12:42

A story set on Aalondor with Harke exploring this mysterious continent is definitely high on my list of ideas for a (hypothetical at this point) LotA II :) Well, if you end up doing it and you need a translator from english to french, you can count on me :D ! (I'm Assryn's cousin, she sent me the b...
by Ehlesgens!
09 Mar 2013, 23:30

LOTA SPOILERS AHEAD !! /!\ !! About the possibility of you continuing the story beyond the first four books, is there anything specific you want to talk about ? I think Golwyn was mentioned in LotA (I'm not sure :ashamed: ) do you think you could tell his story ? (If I remember correctly, it's happ...

Go to advanced search