Search found 5 matches

by Zefix
10 Dec 2015, 21:47
Forum: Articles
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VII - Necropolis - The Wages of Secrecy
Replies: 2
Views: 9330

Re: Might & Magic: Heroes VII - Necropolis - The Wages of Secrecy

I'm all for the Orcish Way - not the sneaky one. But if you want to do it sneaky, there are dozends of Shelters on the Map where you can hide and wait for enemies to go further. Hero-Development-Tip: You won't play Ludmilla afterwards, so no need to bother with "every Statboost" after you ...
by Zefix
05 Dec 2015, 19:56
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VII - Necropolis - The World Which Detachment Renounces
Replies: 2
Views: 6205

Re: Might & Magic: Heroes VII - Necropolis - The World Which Detachment Renounces

Don't forget to level ALL 3 Heroes and visit every Statbuilding/Magegilds with them. Next Map you get only Ludmilla with a new Sidekick-Hero and depending on how you took care of her in this Mission determines the difficulty-level of the 3rd Map. She should have at least Master Necromancy with Ghost...
by Zefix
29 Nov 2015, 21:15
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VII - Academy - The Story of The Flower of Dolor
Replies: 1
Views: 5672

Re: Might & Magic: Heroes VII - Academy - The Story of The Flower of Dolor

Fahada needs just some Lifepool to cast her spells as she is getting over 50 Magic at some point (with Metamagic and some +8 Staff i found in the south of the academy town): Ultimate Prime = 100+ % Implosion = complete wipe one enemy Stack + Clearcasting some Elementals with 30+ Magic or 30+ Element...
by Zefix
25 Apr 2015, 23:56
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: If I recall correctly there was big heroes 5ToEcampaign mod?
Replies: 5
Views: 4600

Try this page. Following the Instructions + Downloads you're able to play Vanilla + HoF-Campaign with the new Skillwheel, Caravans + 2nd-Upgrade possibillities. Only thing thats broken iirc is Ylaya's Sidequest in Mission 1.

http://www.heroes-fr.com/pages_en/origi ... paigns.php
by Zefix
11 Sep 2012, 02:05
Topic: All the Walkthroughs Are Done!
Replies: 33
Views: 19005

The Warlock → The Expansion

Lvl 18 and not a single Knowledge-Point besides the one from my Town - Love you "Random Seed" -.- Even with my luckily bought Dragon-Eye-Ring 30 Mana is ridiculous Enough of w(h)ine - running out of cheese ;) Thank you Malz for your great work with all that walkthroughs - informative AND f...

Go to advanced search