Search found 1058 matches

by Karmakeld
04 Feb 2024, 12:53
Forum: Articles
Topic: H4 Object Package
Replies: 12
Views: 7154

Re: H4 Object Package

Yes, deleting current.aop and replacing with the old one fixes it. All those tabs are visible. It is specifically clicking on the Modded and Hidden tabs that causes the crash. All the maps open just fine. Senatorial, I've just checked the tabs Modded and Hidden in both my Equi editor and my standar...
by Karmakeld
04 Feb 2024, 12:50
Forum: Articles
Topic: H4 Object Package
Replies: 12
Views: 7154

Re: H4 Object Package

Hello. I recently installed the H4 Object Package and have experienced crashes upon opening the sub-tabs "Hidden" and "Modded Objects" under the "Add-Ons" tab... ...Some of these objects had names not referenced in the game's adventure objects such as "artifacts.a...
by Karmakeld
04 Jan 2024, 09:01
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 4 map editor/map automation
Replies: 1
Views: 1908

Re: Heroes 4 map editor/map automation

You should have a look at the H4 Advanced Option Map Editor..
https://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/7/15979
by Karmakeld
13 Apr 2022, 10:28
Topic: Heroes 4 The Restoration of Axeoth
Replies: 98
Views: 186588

Re: Heroes 4 The Restoration of Axeoth

OK, from now on I will only use this post: https://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/7?p=386169#p385888 which should be where the updated maps are? Yep! The post at the top of this thread will have all products we release :) but now how do I replay Map 2? Do I just download and stick these in the fold...
by Karmakeld
16 Feb 2022, 18:05
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed
Replies: 164
Views: 136008

Re: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed

I dunno about the combat screen, but town screen were expanded and I had the impression Max was toying around with a combat screen solution, but surely Equlibris HD mod and Veroksters HD mod are 2 different ones. Didnt Max release the Equi one..?
by Karmakeld
25 Apr 2021, 19:26
Topic: How to change a hero's default skills?
Replies: 3
Views: 2098

Re: How to change a hero's default skills?

are you refering to H3? In case this forum remains silent in answers, I suggest you head over to www.heroescommunity.com and ask there
by Karmakeld
25 Apr 2021, 19:20
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: h4util random map generater made by Slava Salnikov
Replies: 30
Views: 28287

Re: h4util random map generater made by Slava Salnikov

I have had luck with it in the past, haven't tried in over a year; the only suggestion I have is make sure you it in the C:\ directory. I found if it is in any subdirectory it would not run for me. How do I check that? Open your Pathfinder -> This Computer -> C: (in case you have other directories ...
by Karmakeld
19 Oct 2020, 20:13

He posted back in the summer, but havent translated it so no clue what it was about
by Karmakeld
18 Oct 2020, 19:16
Topic: Is there anyway to play Heroes IV in HD
Replies: 5
Views: 3368

Re: Is there anyway to play Heroes IV in HD

Sorry about my absense, but sadly I don't have much news on this. I did help Equilibris programmer Max by making new town screens to fit the HD settings, but I haven't heard from him in quite a while. Also I'd been absent myself. You should look at the russian forum which was linked about. Google tr...
by Karmakeld
18 Oct 2020, 19:02
Topic: H4 Unity Project Testing Thread
Replies: 11
Views: 13574

Re: H4 Unity Project Testing Thread

I'll try again another time, probably in the same difficulty and explore that central place, or see if there's access to it. If not, I'll try some manner to spare as many troops as possible and see if it's possible defeating those enemies who killed her. Hopefully I'll be able to fix the stack size...
by Karmakeld
18 Oct 2020, 09:13
Topic: Looking for testers for Unity campaign
Replies: 25
Views: 18929

Re: Looking for testers for Unity campaign

I can update the original post with issues, bugs etc. I think we originally had a testers excel document for that, but I can do that. I will eventually join back in on this project, I just dont have much time atm. It's been quite a while since I last looked at the map, but surely PatFx and Derrick l...
by Karmakeld
11 Oct 2020, 09:14
Topic: CH Interview with Michael Wolf
Replies: 4
Views: 4324

Re: CH Interview with Michael Wolf

Knowing the writers did scripts beforehand, did the map makers always stick 100% to the scripts in regards of texts, landscape descriptions, specific structures being present or to what extend did the map makers have free hands to add in their own ideas or make changes? When designing campaigns, did...
by Karmakeld
22 Jul 2020, 07:46

Xanthus wrote:How is everything going?? :applause: :applause: Great job for now, looks astonishing
I think the project is pretty much been paused for the past fee years, sadly..
by Karmakeld
27 May 2020, 21:56
Topic: Homm4: Steadfast Shield
Replies: 2
Views: 2402

Re: Homm4: Steadfast Shield

You only need to equip it on your character, like you did with the Death Shield. I think target is just another word used instead of creature, but I never noticied any bugs related to it, causing it not to work. But that would be a bug.
by Karmakeld
27 May 2020, 21:50

johnnycage wrote:Well I haven't got the h4util random map generator to work but I did have success getting the runner to produce A background for the map
Still no luck, nit even.on HC?
by Karmakeld
16 Jan 2020, 23:36
Topic: MAPDB – H4 WoW: Archmages (Sent for testing by Kuron)
Replies: 14
Views: 14737

Re: MAP – H4 WoW: Archmages (Sent for testing by Kuron)

However, if Equilibris increases size of neutral armies by three, it may be even harder to overcome it at the beginning. But still, if you buy only units you're gonna use and wait enough to stack it, it's not that hard, really Equilibris doesn't increase size of neutral armies by three. It split ne...
by Karmakeld
16 Jan 2020, 23:32

I have a few suggestions for the town interface that I haven't seen yet. It is probably too late for them, but maybe I am being too optimistic (or pessimistic, depending how you look at it). 1) Something the could be placed in the empty space on the left is interactive help. When the user hovers th...
by Karmakeld
18 Dec 2019, 19:40

The growth rate remaining the same would still result in quicker growth because the stacks are much larger, and AFAIK neutral stacks grow by a percentage (rather than a fixed amount) each Day 1. Just tested it, and indeed they seem to grow by a percentage, as larger stacks in most cases grow faster...
by Karmakeld
14 Dec 2019, 16:37

Try asking on heroescommunity.com forum is more active there and someone might have a solution to getting the h4util to work on win10.
by Karmakeld
14 Dec 2019, 16:32

Equilibris mod doesn't change the relative strenght (amount of creatures in a stack). Only few stats were changed for certain creatures. However they did ensure that you'll always face 3 stacks instead of 1 but that's not neccesarily increasing difficulty. Hardest difficulty however increases size o...

Go to advanced search