Search found 1003 matches

by Karmakeld
Nov 11 2018, 13:50
Forum: Articles
Topic: H4 Object Package
Replies: 8
Views: 540

Re: H4 Object Package

Yes, deleting current.aop and replacing with the old one fixes it. All those tabs are visible. It is specifically clicking on the Modded and Hidden tabs that causes the crash. All the maps open just fine. Senatorial, I've just checked the tabs Modded and Hidden in both my Equi editor and my standar...
by Karmakeld
Nov 9 2018, 22:46
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Interview with Paul Anthony Romero (Team Masters of Sighisoara)
Replies: 6
Views: 453

Re: Interview with Paul Anthony Romero (Team Masters of Sighisoara)

Oh, I didn't see this post before! :shh: Hmmmm, what to ask ... I'm not sure if they have already asked some of the stuff I'm going to ask, so bear with my ignorance, please. :lol: [b] 1) There's a song in Heroes 4 (Swamp Lands) which have an excerpt present in Witcher 3 (The Fields of Ard Skellige...
by Karmakeld
Nov 7 2018, 8:31

jeff wrote:After deleting the AOP file, try not replacing it. Let the editor build its own. As I recall that was what I did. After that you can recreate those other tabs.

Jeff, are you refering to the Equi/Win 10 issue/solution or did you also experience this issue with the Object Package's aop file?
by Karmakeld
Nov 5 2018, 22:41

Just to be clear, you still get a crash, after deleting the aop file?

I will look into it. Clearly some object in both those tabs are broken. Thanks for the bug report.
by Karmakeld
Nov 3 2018, 18:29
Topic: Re-assigning the Heroes 4 terrain music tracks
Replies: 2
Views: 163

Re: Re-assigning the Heroes 4 terrain music tracks

If possible, would you have the songs re-arranged (modded) in game, to match what you would link them to?
by Karmakeld
Nov 3 2018, 18:24

Hello, a question! I am using this pack with WoW. In the editor there are now two additional tabs under "Add-ons" named "Hidden" and "Modded objects". Selecting either tab in the editor immediately crashes it and causes it to crash every time on startup afterwards. Are...
by Karmakeld
Oct 30 2018, 14:14
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 656
Views: 156545

Re: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!

Is the voice acting for the Campaign descriptions?
by Karmakeld
Oct 17 2018, 18:00
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Problems with Equilibris Map Editor (Win. 10)
Replies: 6
Views: 407

Re: Problems with Equilibris Map Editor (Win. 10)

Ok, I think I see the problem ... The garnet boxes I spoke of, I think I have interpreted them in the wrong way. Let me explain: from what I've been seeing, I think those boxes do not belong to items in the equilibris mod, but to items in the main game (so I think). Items like: Griffin Helm, Spirit...
by Karmakeld
Oct 17 2018, 16:56
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed
Replies: 144
Views: 36586

Re: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed

Sorry, I keep forgetting to make the other model, Karmakeld. Apologies. :( But, for what's worth, I also prefer that last one. :D No sweat Panda Tar :) I think Max is already preparing a setup for this last one, so I guess your model would only end up, only being for display anyway :) though I woul...
by Karmakeld
Oct 14 2018, 18:20

Thanks you guys :)
by Karmakeld
Oct 8 2018, 22:20

Pol wrote:Pretty. Yes, the last is more right on eyes.

Absolutely agree :) For a moment, imagine how it would look if the shipyard isn't extended but ends at the top of the menu :| Anyway I believe the result will be good.
I'll probably post some screenshots as I finish them..
by Karmakeld
Oct 7 2018, 22:32

So Max just confirmed we'll be working on this version: https://i.imgur.com/CeQA2eC.jpg Only issue will be the fact that there'll be no place for the shipyard where it's used to :tired: Solutions :tsdown:: https://i.imgur.com/sIlY46h.jpg or preferably :tsup:: https://i.imgur.com/JaE7D9q.jpg
by Karmakeld
Sep 29 2018, 19:08
Topic: New object package for H4
Replies: 25
Views: 3309

Re: New object package for H4

[Yeah finally got to look into it, and I found that Gimp (at least newest version) has an angle measuring tool, would you believe it... :| So I should get to fix the Cliff's Nest eventually.. but currently I found some screenshots of unreleased Equilibris Creature Dwellings, so I'm attempting to an...
by Karmakeld
Sep 27 2018, 20:33
Topic: New object package for H4
Replies: 25
Views: 3309

Re: New object package for H4

So, any luck? :) Yeah finally got to look into it, and I found that Gimp (at least newest version) has an angle measuring tool, would you believe it... :| So I should get to fix the Cliff's Nest eventually.. but currently I found some screenshots of unreleased Equilibris Creature Dwellings, so I'm ...
by Karmakeld
Sep 26 2018, 9:19

I'll try reminding myself later. :D Great. Untill then it seems we have a favorite, based on feedback from both HC and CH. With no lesss than 3 votes against less votes, this is the one I will most likely pursue (unless Panda Tar's vision rocks). Just gotta get a hang of Max to verify we can add th...
by Karmakeld
Sep 25 2018, 18:58

Thanks, although there hasn't been that much feedback, the shorter one has been well rechieved. Panda, would you care you share your vision as you mentioned earlier?
by Karmakeld
Sep 22 2018, 18:55
Topic: H4 Object Package - Beta released
Replies: 2
Views: 206

Re: H4 Object Package - Beta released

Woohoo! Now I just need to get more sleep so that I'm not too tired to work on the H4 Resource Editor so that more and completely NEW objects with animations can be easily made :D I can keep Radmutant busy for now, but it will be great when those features are done :) I still have a lot of images th...
by Karmakeld
Sep 22 2018, 18:49

Oooh I like the last one showing more background elements. Sort of fits with modern Heroes games castle UI. I really hope this project gets released one day. Amazing stuff! Thanks. Personally I'm also leaning mostly towards the last one displaying more background. Somehow to me it just looks a bit ...
by Karmakeld
Sep 22 2018, 18:41
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Windows 10
Replies: 116
Views: 24729

Re: Windows 10

Steven, just out of curriosity, have you also tried opening the (equi) editor?
by Karmakeld
Sep 19 2018, 10:27
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: H4 dll researching
Replies: 0
Views: 288

H4 dll researching

I'm dedicating this tread to the research of creating dll extensions for Heroes 4. The modding community has come a long way duing the past few years (a lot has been discussed and discovered on the HC forum), and theories about how to add new Creatures, Creature Banks, Hero Portraits etc all appear ...

Go to advanced search