Search found 195 matches

by Ell1e
30 Jul 2013, 20:13
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Necro2 Campain- Don't know what to do?
Replies: 4
Views: 4889

If you do the summoning sidequest, you get a huge amount of master creatures from several factions, those help too.
by Ell1e
30 Jul 2013, 20:12
Topic: Developing A Second Hero and seeking some feekback
Replies: 1
Views: 3277

Magic heroes in general can take out enemies with small troops, especially once they hit lv 15 for summons and meditation. A magic secondary hero with one stack of troops and a few spells can at least clear out some neutral troops. I like to use the Mentor skill to get them up to speed especially in...
by Ell1e
30 Jul 2013, 20:07
Topic: Need advice
Replies: 1
Views: 2952

The gauge only works with troops of your faction, meaning it's almost worthless in the final mission. You should grab all the elemental stacks first and finish the summoning quest to get all sorts of troops. I ended up using the master creatures for the boss fights (supported by elementals) and the ...
by Ell1e
19 Jul 2013, 20:52
Topic: Activation Key?!?!
Views: 5495

If you bought a physical copy, your activation key should be on some piece of paper inside the box. I just checked and it's called "online keycode" in my copy, maybe the different names threw you off?
by Ell1e
12 Jul 2013, 13:15
Topic: Necro Camp2-second mission
Replies: 3
Views: 3979

Belketh should be in the dragon bone yard, isn't there a hero? You need to kill some of the Water elementals to melt the ice so you can enter the boneyard. Sorry for the dumb question, but are you sure you're at the right place? Don't worry about the dark elves, they open up after you've finished th...
by Ell1e
30 Jun 2013, 07:45
Topic: SoD feature or bug? Can't hire hero
Replies: 2
Views: 3619

Yes, you only get to hire heroes in the second part of the third mission. No mule hero for poor Vein.
by Ell1e
24 Jun 2013, 08:18
Topic: SOD - Is it possible......
Replies: 3
Views: 4984

No idea what's wrong with your game, but you should be able to play as a dungeon hero as soon as you install SOD. Works on any map for me.
by Ell1e
20 Jun 2013, 19:19
Topic: H6 Patch 2.1 Bugs
Replies: 52
Views: 52209

Pressing O still works for me.
by Ell1e
16 Jun 2013, 18:43
Forum: News
Topic: H6 Patch 2.1.1 Released
Replies: 8
Views: 6844

H6 Patch 2.1.1 Released

UPlay doesn't seem to autopatch this one. Any ideas why?
by Ell1e
16 Jun 2013, 10:33
Topic: H6 SOD Necro 2 Campaign: Pall Of A Past World... How Do I...
Views: 6050

I think this is related to the Tears sidequest. If you hero is blood-aligned, you get the quest to collect pirate skulls in the first part of the campaign, if he's tears-aligned, Yume will give you a quest in the second part. By the way, is it just me or is this mission really designed around Tears?...
by Ell1e
02 Jun 2013, 07:45
Topic: Can't install Might and Magic Heroes 6
Replies: 5
Views: 13327

For the Shades of Darkness thing, since patch 2.1 the base game is now called Shades of Darkness as well for who knows what reason. Even if you have only the base game installed, you still get all the loading screens etc from SoD. You still have only the base game playable. I'm pretty sure I got the...
by Ell1e
23 May 2013, 07:29
Topic: SoD Dungeon Semi-Walkthrough
Replies: 13
Views: 11886

Maybe it's because I was playing on Normal? The Prince's turns weren't visible until after I got the first town and I thought it was intentional.
by Ell1e
22 May 2013, 08:07

The Prince only became active for me after I captured the first demon town. There was a short scene and one of his lackeys teleported in on the next turn through the demon portal at 3. I then found out that you can completely prevent this invasion by not taking any of the demon towns until you have ...
by Ell1e
18 May 2013, 18:30

I had Tactics on my Raelag and can confirm that you don't get to split your stacks in that sneaking fight. It wasn't too hard, just make sure you block as many enemy shooters as possible. Losses don't matter since I don't think you get to keep the survivors anyways.
by Ell1e
16 May 2013, 19:45
Topic: Help me fill up the last few point on my inferno hero?
Replies: 19
Views: 15744

I like Inner Fire on Might heroes, but not sure if you should bother at this level. Same goes for Reinforcements II, I would have gotten it a lot earlier and if you've gotten this far without it, you probably don't need it. Maybe some Leadership?
by Ell1e
16 May 2013, 19:40
Topic: Saw this line in HOMM VI description in the UBI-SHOP
Views: 3862

Just select the single player maps and pick "Scenario" in the upper right corner, you should see it there. Depending on which version you have, you can pick up to four maps here, three of which are based on earlier M&M games.
by Ell1e
12 May 2013, 19:21
Topic: Some questions.
Views: 3679

The mass skills were changed with some patch, you can now cast them several times per battle, but they heal less. If you change your alignment, they heal more. As for skills, I generally take Reinforcements II, Tactics and Pathfinding for every hero, no matter which. Reinforcements is just great for...
by Ell1e
11 May 2013, 19:59

English is not my first language and I don't speak Latin :P But thanks, I'll keep it in mind.
by Ell1e
11 May 2013, 06:54
Topic: How to defeat Bosses? SoD and Dance Macabre
Replies: 6
Views: 6689

There's one thing that makes those battles a lot harder on many people and it's not reading the boss' skill descriptions as soon as possible. The Dance Macabre dragon gets healed every turn by those liches around him. Getting healed for a certain amount of hitpoints will give him a permanent buff th...
by Ell1e
09 May 2013, 19:57

During the second Necro mission, I got the option to drink whatshername's blood or not. The only rewards listed were attack or defense boni, but choosing the blood option changed Vein's alignment to blood. Not too bad since I was going for it, but I would have preferred an advance warning like with ...

Go to advanced search