Search found 11 matches

by xdTaro
24 Oct 2011, 17:39
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Looking backward: First impressions on HoMM4
Replies: 318
Views: 107363

Hello again. I made a remastered version of one of the basic maps. I mean: Ancentral Home. My goal was to improve an AI behavior by: 1) Changing quantity of neutral monsters - it does not depend on which level we play. There will be similar neutral stacks on Novice and Champion. So on Champion AI wi...
by xdTaro
21 Oct 2011, 11:58
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Demonic Luck Powah
Replies: 6
Views: 2959

Demonic Luck Powah

What the hell?! xD
by xdTaro
21 Oct 2011, 07:33
Topic: Videos from Homm 1-4
Views: 4461

Heh, I did it in 3 days :devil: But not in this video.
by xdTaro
20 Oct 2011, 18:47
Topic: Videos from Homm 1-4
Views: 4461

Videos from Homm 1-4

Hi. I have made several videos from the first parts of HoMM. Well, now we can see movies from III and IV, but I'm going to make also from I and II. Here I give you links for them. Please, comment and rate. If you have some interesting saves maybe I could made videos from your gameplays to. Enjoy: 1)...
by xdTaro
20 Oct 2011, 16:13
Forum: Articles
Topic: Campaigns
Replies: 36
Views: 31664

Campaigns

Good. Good indeed. But describes of new campaigns are a little incorrect...
by xdTaro
17 Oct 2011, 18:27
Topic: Attractive Sirens
Replies: 25
Views: 9659

Attractive Sirens

Salamandre - his two campaigns are on your site: The Astral Romance, and Megom Chronicles: Tales of Souls. The second is better ;) And about good mapmakers - Ururam Tururam was really good. Maygwan - I'm sorry if you felt attacked. But it is not good when average (in my opinion) screens are on the m...
by xdTaro
17 Oct 2011, 08:36

Attractive Sirens

Easy, that's not hate. But anyway, in my opinion you could try to make something better. Even if you prefer multiplayer maps, spend more time on it. I think it is better to make one really good map than five average.
by xdTaro
16 Oct 2011, 16:59

Attractive Sirens

Salamandre - fastest way is not the better one. But it seems some people like it. Ehhh... Anyway - I have a question. Is there possibility to show short movies (not only screens)? Because at my youtube channel I have some...
Edited on Sun, Oct 16 2011, 13:29 by xdTaro
by xdTaro
16 Oct 2011, 11:59

Attractive Sirens

Duzeom is right. Maygwan made a lot of maps where the only advantage is a lot of building, towns and armies. Maybe you will try something new? :)
by xdTaro
05 Oct 2011, 14:19
Forum: Articles
Topic: Campaigns
Replies: 36
Views: 31664

Campaigns

Tell me: why the newest campaigns are not here? My friend made two and they are on your site but in the section of maps, not the campaigns. I mean:

* The Astral Romance

* Megom Chronicles: Tales of Souls
by xdTaro
05 Oct 2011, 14:10
Topic: Looking backward: First impressions on HoMM4
Replies: 318
Views: 107363

Well, this was interesting review indeed. But on the other hand, QD, you still don't know the true potential of the game. Basic campaigns are not espacially hard (even at champion). Fan made are much better and I advice you three of them: The Gambler, Megom Chronicles and Saga of Depierelles. First ...

Go to advanced search