Search found 69 matches

by TheAnyKey
Nov 2 2014, 23:18
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: solo archer in mm7
Replies: 7
Views: 3385

Variol wrote:I assume that you have to let the other 3 characters die?

You can either let them die or take a more proactive approach and drown them in the nearest pond. ;)
by TheAnyKey
Nov 2 2014, 23:04
Topic: solo archer in mm7
Replies: 7
Views: 3385

Re: solo archer in mm7

Any of u guys had any exp with solo archer? I only play ranged charcters for solo So only driud necro archer abd ranger Yes, it is arguably the easiest Solo-Character. Mine was at approx. level 500 at the end. This by maxing out master Learning and Bow and doing the arena. Bow has a recovery time o...
by TheAnyKey
Nov 2 2014, 5:34
Topic: MM7: Weaponmaster only partially (N+E) affects Unarmed?
Replies: 10
Views: 4473

Is there a point to the normal level perk for a monk? I thought that using fists already had minimal recovery time and you clear recovery time from the leather armor at expert. Recovery time starts for unarmed at 60, same as with daggers. Leather adds 10 (0 at expert). Armsmaster on normal rank red...
by TheAnyKey
Oct 31 2014, 18:48

Just found out, as soon as you become GM staff, M Armsmaster doesn't work with the staff anymore either. The staff just slows your attacks down, so it's pretty much useless.
by TheAnyKey
Oct 30 2014, 16:58

Does your Monk have GM Unarmed? Maybe it causes an interesting interaction with the Staff and the Armsmaster skill that you haven't thought of. But I wouldn't be surprised if the damage formula was wrong here as well. Most weapons seem to have some kind of problem, especially when it comes to dual ...
by TheAnyKey
Oct 30 2014, 15:33

MM7: Weaponmaster only partially (N+E) affects Unarmed?

My Monk got Master Weaponmaster. Without a weapon he gets the bonuses from the Normal (- Recovery Time/skill) and Expert (+ Attack Bonus/skill) but not the Master (+ damage/skill) rank. With a staff or any other weapon he gets the damage bonus as well. I could comprehend it, if WM had no effect at a...
by TheAnyKey
Oct 29 2014, 12:15
Topic: MM7: About using 2 melee weapons
Replies: 1
Views: 1643

MM7: About using 2 melee weapons

When holding 2 weapons, do you get all the the benefits from both weapons? E.g.: 1. Does a thief with a sword(M) and a dagger(GM) still get the triple damage chance, the added damage/skill and the attack speed of the dagger? 2. Does a Paladin with a Mace(GM) and a sword(M) still have the chance to s...
by TheAnyKey
Oct 26 2014, 6:39
Topic: mm7 get off dagger wound island rich and strong
Replies: 29
Views: 8452

the beavers1 wrote:Ive never even gotten close to 200.... you people have no life :tongue:

True. But also, it's just that a life without dragons, giants and griffins sometimes seems a little bland in comparison. ;)
by TheAnyKey
Oct 25 2014, 12:10

I don't know where you get that level cap from. It is true for MM8, there the cap is level 200. Try for yourself and see, you can't train past level 200 anywhere. Eofol? Do you mean the Land of the Giants? Yes, which is a part of Eeofol. I use scholars usually just for Wromthrax's cave. Beyond that...
by TheAnyKey
Oct 25 2014, 5:18
Topic: MM9: GM Cudgel bugged?
Replies: 3
Views: 1911

Re: MM9: GM Cudgel bugged?

From what I know of the game and what I have played... it wouldn't surprise me, that game is soooooo full of bugs its not even funny. I have fallen through the map twice personally, plus I have found a way to cheat the black chests, and I have had quite a few ctd's to top it off.... I quit the game...
by TheAnyKey
Oct 24 2014, 17:41

Too bad the level cap is 200 though... but I've been unable to reach it in unmodded, vanilla MM7 with any party so far. I finish the game around level 70, and then I gain like 1 level per each Arena Lord-level fight. This kinda sucks. Cleaning out Eeofol is even better for experience. But then agai...
by TheAnyKey
Oct 24 2014, 5:06
Topic: MM9: GM Cudgel bugged?
Views: 1911

MM9: GM Cudgel bugged?

I just became GM cudgel. It says, "Double Attack And Damage". The attack and damage have not changed from Master to Grandmaster though. They were Melee +31 and Damage 22-32 at 10 points Master Cudgel and are the same at 10 points GM level. In combat I can't see a difference in damage eithe...
by TheAnyKey
Oct 22 2014, 6:59

Well, it did make the game not that fun after. I mainly do that when I'm not in the mood to keep playing for too long, or when I'm testing a class, trying to get used to it. Hm...I just had this urgent feeling to play the game again. Oh, NO! :shh: I sometimes even play parties without a Cleric, jus...
by TheAnyKey
Oct 20 2014, 11:46

You can also abuse the Paladin promotion quest. Just take Quixote from Erathia with you and as long as you don't kill Wromthrax there will always appear 1-3 dragons of a random color upon resting in Wromthrax's cave. If you rest right next to the entrance of the cave, in that little niche, you'll be...
by TheAnyKey
Oct 20 2014, 6:26
Topic: MM9: Dungeon of Secrets is impossible
Replies: 2
Views: 1721

It's annoying to get the last room done, but most of it is like other rooms. Make sure you have quicksave/quickload ready. Make sure you hit the jump from the correct angle. It's a fairly similar puzzle to get the cheese from the dungeon in Ravage Roaming in MM8. Load/retry as necessary. This takes...
by TheAnyKey
Oct 19 2014, 11:25
Topic: MM9: Dungeon of Secrets is impossible
Views: 1721

MM9: Dungeon of Secrets is impossible

I am stuck in the last room. No matter how I jump and walk we always take damage or trigger a trap. Also jumping gets us often stuck on the ceiling. No kidding, I must have tried to get through that single room at least 200 times. It is so frustrating. I'm already thinking about making my second Cru...
by TheAnyKey
Oct 12 2014, 9:25
Topic: MM9 Install-Wizard won't start (Win 7 64-Bit)
Views: 1773

I was able to install it. I had to shut off "setpoint" from my logitech peripherals.

Now MM9 won't start though. I just get a black screen and a couple seconds later I find myself back on the desktop, with the error message: "MMIX has stopped working".
by TheAnyKey
Oct 12 2014, 3:54

Arret wrote:Never had a problem with the installer on Win 7 64 bit. The problem is the load screen gets stuck unless you use one of the fixes.

Also it's MM9, you really aren't missing out on anything.

I kind of like MM9. What fixes are you referring to?
by TheAnyKey
Oct 11 2014, 22:01

MM9 Install-Wizard won't start (Win 7 64-Bit)

I have Win 7 Pro 64-Bit. After clicking setup.exe nothing happens. The task manager shows though that "Setup.exe*32" is being executed. The menu never comes up though. Is the 64-Bit OS the problem? I have tried different settings in compatibility mode (XP SP 2/3, 95, 98/ME) I think I had M...
by TheAnyKey
Mar 5 2013, 13:19
Topic: MM7 GrayFace Patch: How to lower the music volume?
Views: 1619

Does anyone at least experience the same issue or is it just me? Thanks.

Go to advanced search