Search found 13 matches

by Croix
25 Nov 2010, 03:23
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Angels in the original Might and Magic universe
Replies: 57
Views: 25288

Do I am come across as intimidating? - Definitely. You keep stating your opinions again and again in response to people stating theirs, without adapting or changing your opinions to any notable degree. It feels almost like...you think you're in a battle with all the other posters; that your opinion...
by Croix
23 Nov 2010, 19:42
Topic: Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff (updated)
Replies: 74
Views: 225678

Arturchix, could you put the date it was last updated beside the words "updated"? The word is useless otherwise.
by Croix
23 Nov 2010, 19:26

I do not claim to be stating facts here. There are no 'facts' in a fictional universe save those in the games and manuals. This means that as long as I do not disagree with the sum total of the source material I am quite free to theorize anything about the Angels or Kreegans that I wish. - And we a...
by Croix
19 Nov 2010, 19:30

What Bible are you reading?! And does it a too D's with a & between them on it by any chance?! - I have no idea what you're talking about. Why would the specific religion make any notable difference? Why would their scripture alter how the systems work? My theory is meant to be applied to every...
by Croix
11 Nov 2010, 08:56
Topic: M&M 7: Is the attack speed capped?
Replies: 6
Views: 3170

No hacking required; with those blasters, decent speed, daggers in the off hand, and haste, it's quite easy to wipe out the Pit without taking damage. Although, this is only something I watched my father do, rather than something I accomplished myself. He had an odd paperweight on the attack key, an...
by Croix
11 Nov 2010, 08:50

How is supernatural in the biblical sense different than supernatural in the magical sense? - In the magical sense, it tends to be using imagination and the mind (including some element of faith) to alter reality. The power source is usually easy to locate, be it the person's own aura, another nearb...
by Croix
10 Nov 2010, 10:21

- For me, this is something they were rather successful in drawing attention away from. - I always assumed angels were made of congealed mortal faith. {Starts another post.} Since their gate, only, requires a large quantity of humans matching a certain criteria of belief to band together and organi...
by Croix
10 Nov 2010, 10:19
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 383863

Will genies, and especially androids, be barred from using the paladin or cleric magic? I had this sudden odd feeling that allowing it would be like shooting yourself in the foot with the stock of your gun.
by Croix
10 Nov 2010, 09:59
Topic: Necromancy, Liches and Vampires
Replies: 47
Views: 25199

I said that first. That's taunting, and you should know better. He wouldn't have been compelled to repeat it (and more clearly I add) if you didn't forget it so obviously. _ On the argument itself, regardless of any portraits or pictures, consider the conditions under which he cast the spell; pumpe...
by Croix
31 Oct 2010, 01:14
Topic: Sandro/Yog/other lore characters discussion
Replies: 161
Views: 77297

This was a wonderful read, not like listening to a college lecture where you learn something, but like watching a bunch of drunk party goers and a couple sane bystanders trying to build a catapult.
by Croix
22 Oct 2010, 07:55

If they could do that, why didn't any of the other androids do so when they were outnumbered or underpowered? I thought the most complicated Ancient devices that could be manufactured after the silence (with special equipment) were the blasters, and the best the androids could do was reprogramming t...
by Croix
15 Oct 2010, 03:31

Makes sense, considering they were in a massive metal coffin for many years without food or water and completely ignore radiation poisoning. But can they reproduce?
by Croix
05 Oct 2010, 20:24

A bit confused.

Lorewise yes, they are essentially the Sentinels of VARN (I don't think the ingame name for their race is set in stone yet). Weren't the Sentinels a bunch of robots that got smashed up in the sixth game? And wouldn't they need to be able to reproduce to be a race anyway? And wouldn't they need a th...

Go to advanced search