Search found 14 matches

by Saxon1974
24 Feb 2010, 20:14
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Ranged combat advantage
Replies: 13
Views: 4684

I was talking more about monsters moving out of the way of arrows or hiding behind trees, rocks etc.... Agree that making skeletons immune or highly resistant to arrows would be a good idea and could have been easily. (And is not AI). I just fought with some ghosts and pretty funny that I took them ...
by Saxon1974
24 Feb 2010, 03:25

I wish the monsters would use shields to block arrows and hide behind things to make run and shoot a little tougher... Yeah, I think it would be cool if enemies with shields or undead (e.g. skeletons and ghosts) would be highly resistant or even immune to arrows. Not only is it realistic, but it fo...
by Saxon1974
24 Feb 2010, 03:24
Topic: Not sure if you've seen these rare Might and Magic trailers.
Replies: 16
Views: 5553

GrayFace wrote:Might&Magic 6 Early Trailer discovered by benefice.
Interesting! Where can I get those portraits? I hate the portaits in MMVI!

There aren't any portait mods are there?
by Saxon1974
23 Feb 2010, 01:50

Well I agree that its all up to the player to decide how they want to play a game. I wish the monsters would use shields to block arrows and hide behind things to make run and shoot a little tougher.... I know I can choose not to do that but that would make the game take forever because I would be c...
by Saxon1974
22 Feb 2010, 01:46

Ranged combat advantage

In playing MMVI I wasn't able to get very far into "Dragoons Cavern" without running away and then turning around and switching to Turn-based mode and launching 2 or 3 shots at each foe before they reach me. Using this tactic I was able to clean the place out without having to go outside a...
by Saxon1974
22 Feb 2010, 01:43
Topic: Might and Magic VI in-game music
Replies: 30
Views: 10474

That fix with the .ini file worked and now the music loops. Very nice music, enjoying it very much. Makes the game much better.
by Saxon1974
18 Feb 2010, 02:58

Sure Valla, it's a patch, not a mod. It doesn't enforce anything. Saxon, yes, you need to open your mm6.ini and search for loopcount or something of the likes, then set it to 0 and it will loop indefinitely. Excellent thanks GreatEmerald. I will play it that way until I get tired of it then change ...
by Saxon1974
17 Feb 2010, 17:11
Topic: You knew it was coming... favorite M&M game!
Replies: 60
Views: 21478

Im going to play VII and then VIII after I finish or get tired of playing VI.

Then I might attempt to go back and play MMI-V. That will take years though I bet!
by Saxon1974
17 Feb 2010, 17:08

GreatEmerald wrote:Only GrayFace's patch.
Hmm, I installed that patch and my music plays the song upon entering and area or loading then ends. IS there some setting I need to tweak to get the music to continue?

I also noticed in the control panel the adjust to the music volume doesn't work.
by Saxon1974
17 Feb 2010, 03:41

Was there ever a way to get the music to keep playing after loading?
by Saxon1974
17 Feb 2010, 03:32
Topic: You knew it was coming... favorite M&M game!
Replies: 60
Views: 21478

I voted MMII. I think that since so many here like VI and VII best this board must be full of youngsters :) I grew up playing these games and I loved MMI and especially MMII, and still think its the most fun to this day. Currently replaying VI even though I didnt like it when it came out because it ...
by Saxon1974
17 Feb 2010, 03:22
Topic: Question about skills and attributes in Might & Magic VI
Replies: 4
Views: 4076

Thanks for the reply, nice work Grayface.

I have been hearing Diplomacy is a useless skill. True?
by Saxon1974
16 Feb 2010, 01:41
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 663527

If I want to play The Chaos Conspiracy should I wait until I finish the original MMVI first?

Will installing this overwrite my MMVI install or will I have the choice of which one to play?

Thanks!
by Saxon1974
16 Feb 2010, 00:55
Topic: Question about skills and attributes in Might & Magic VI
Replies: 4
Views: 4076

Question about skills and attributes in Might & Magic VI

Do attributes affect skills in this game? For example; Would a character with a high personality be more effective with the diplomacy skill than one with a lower personality? It says personality determines clerical and druid spells points but I dont see any mention of personality affecting the diplo...

Go to advanced search