Search found 10 matches

by Mitabrin
Jan 15 2010, 19:41
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: StarGate Atlantis WoG mod
Replies: 43
Views: 36330

Sal maybe my request will be weird but... Please don't give us more screenshots, because I am afraid that soon there will be nothing in this mod that I haven't seen yet...
by Mitabrin
Jan 10 2010, 22:05
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Contact with Greg Fulton
Replies: 0
Views: 1009

Contact with Greg Fulton

I know that it may seem weird, but does anyone have any idea how can I get contact with Greg Fulton?
by Mitabrin
Dec 24 2009, 12:28
Topic: New Grove Town
Replies: 5
Views: 12732

Yup, it was my mistake. :3 I'll fix it.
by Mitabrin
Dec 23 2009, 23:00
Topic: New Grove Town
Replies: 5
Views: 12732

New Grove Town

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5671/grovelogo.png We won't beat around the bush - it's time for give you effects of our work. In May 8 2009 the Grove Resurrection Project started. Do you remember resurrecting Forge? It's something like that... We have returned town based on K1ng and his team's pr...
by Mitabrin
Dec 10 2009, 17:41
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Replies: 412
Views: 345394

Nope, it is just Hippocamus's website that shows every town project.
by Mitabrin
Dec 9 2009, 19:47

Well in Screens section in Cove section Hippocamus have written that Cove screenshots will be released after release of Beta 0.1 (which won't be released for the public). So they probably still don't have Beta version, which means that it is still a very long time to wait... But who knows what is go...
by Mitabrin
Dec 9 2009, 19:09

Btw. I know that all screens have been already showed, but I found a gallery that shows probably all Kronverk units (even I haven't seen much of them) here it is.
by Mitabrin
Nov 24 2009, 14:21
Topic: New Commanders (my first Wog mod)
Replies: 8
Views: 5479

It is working, but Brute and Conjurer (new tower commander) crashes the game while shooting, and there are some minor changes that I have to make like sound of Paladin which now doesn't stack and some shoots defs (conjurer is magicaly firing arrows), but It is working. @edit I'd like to inform you t...
by Mitabrin
Nov 23 2009, 22:25

Yeah I remember this, I already have fixed this and almost completed updated version, but because of that I heard some complains about new Conflux commander I wanted to release improved version after making new Conflux commander, but because you aren't first that inform me about this I'll try to mak...
by Mitabrin
Nov 23 2009, 20:26

New Commanders (my first Wog mod)

Before I'll start I'd like to say "hello", because it is my first post on this forum and usually first post contain message like "Hello this is my first post", btw. If you don't recognise me I am a new WoG modder that is practising WoG modding like 8 months already, I am also mak...

Go to advanced search