Search found 400 matches

by legendoferthia
26 Jul 2020, 13:02
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Legend of Erthia: Armageddon (Reborn)
Replies: 267
Views: 134873

LOE: Armageddon (Transferring from VX to MV)

It's been very quiet for a while, but my Might and Magic isnpired project Legend of Erthia: Armageddon continues on. LOE: Armageddon is in the process of being transferred from RPG Maker VX to RPG Maker MV. Below are the details which I also posted on the LOE: Armageddon Facebook page. I am official...
by legendoferthia
29 Aug 2017, 08:25

Re: Legend of Erthia - Might and Magic-like Game (Progressing!)

It's been a while since posting here, but the most recent update to LOE: Armageddon is the construction of Erthia's most famous tavern, The Silverfin Tavern! It holds a lot of lore in LOE. https://www.facebook.com/thelegendoferthia/photos/a.162800987109592.34647.162796367110054/1458274707562207/?typ...
by legendoferthia
27 Feb 2016, 09:54

Re: Legend of Erthia - Might and Magic-like Game (Progressing!)

Hey guys, sorry for the massive lack of updates. LOE - Armageddon is not dead. Some bad stuff has happened over the last little while, but I'm back and ready to work on the project again despite what has happened. Full details on the situation have been posted on the LOE FB. You can view the post he...
by legendoferthia
11 Jun 2015, 10:25
Forum: News
Topic: H7 Beta Gameplay Video 1
Replies: 7
Views: 4879

H7 Beta Gameplay Video 1

@Kalah:

Kalah, what are your computer specs? What video card are you using?

@cjlee:

As Kalah mentioned, H7 is still in Beta. This is not the final product.
by legendoferthia
05 Jun 2015, 09:34

I was thinking more on the light spell if anything like this happens. The torched would be a problem due to the way everything including the 3D Script is setup. However, the light spell method wouldn't be too hard. It's just the hassle of having to cast light all the time in dark places.
by legendoferthia
05 Jun 2015, 03:41

I might have to take a poll on this one. I remember the pains and hassles of constantly having to cast light, it begins to be a bit grindy and not really fun. Adding alternatives for lighting might be an option, but it might be just best to keep everything lit.
by legendoferthia
03 Jun 2015, 03:13

You won't have to worry about that. I actually haven't even implemented the whole dungeon darkness yet. There is day and night and a schedule system, but I didn't even think of adding in darkness for dungeons. I found it a pain in the a** and more of a hassle than anything. What do you think, should...
by legendoferthia
02 Jun 2015, 02:07

In LOE Armageddon you will have up to 5 heroes to create. My party style includes: Paladin, Cleric, Ranger, Thief, and a Barbarian. Since races are going to be in LOE now I will still use only humans. I never used any other races in the MM games despite MMX where you had no choice.
by legendoferthia
01 Jun 2015, 08:46

That can be implemented easily! Never thought of it, but I'll definitely add it!
by legendoferthia
01 Jun 2015, 03:45

Hey Variol! LOE's gameplay is a spitting image of MM7 crossed with WOX! You will get a lot of flexibility when it comes to creating your characters! This new decision will be great for both lore and character creation!
by legendoferthia
31 May 2015, 09:44

Alright, I got some important updates. The whole inn and premade character idea is scrapped. Initially, I came up with this idea because LOE needs to make reference to the 4 most prominent characters in the game, "Maximus, Catherine, Arthur, and Priam." Without these characters LOE is losi...
by legendoferthia
26 May 2015, 06:27

Thanks Bro, and thanks for the support!
Salamandre wrote:What you do is amazing work. Support :applause:
by legendoferthia
25 May 2015, 09:51

Some more updates. I have completed the huge cave. Lots of goodies, death, and the fun MM stuff in there! I have also got the main parts to the race system implemented. I am basically balancing stuff with the races. Here is a brief description I posted from the LOE FB page, "Humans are all roun...
by legendoferthia
14 May 2015, 10:43

@Rune_Caster:
Yes, Ultima VII is my favourite RPG of all time. More specifically Serpent Isle! I remember the mountain of Freedom, or how about the dream world where you have an infinity bow! U7 is the best!

@Oanda Tar:
I use Sonar Cakewalk X3 and mostly the Vienna Symphonic Library for instruments.
by legendoferthia
01 Apr 2015, 06:20

Some more cool updates on LOE - Armageddon! I have nearly finished updating the world with all of the newly scripted parameter enhancing objects such as fountains, barrels, magic pots, etc. As mentioned before, this will make adding these objects to future maps much more easier, and everything is ra...
by legendoferthia
29 Mar 2015, 18:57
Topic: Who liked Ubisoft's M&M X?
Replies: 26
Views: 15367

Hahah! Work continues! I got some more updates coming in Monday or Tuesday. I thank especially you, Variol, for your patience. :D It's been rough road the last little while, but I have been back in progress with LOE for a bit now. I liked it. Going back to the grid movement felt pretty good. I haven...
by legendoferthia
29 Mar 2015, 10:48
Topic: Who liked Ubisoft's M&M X?
Replies: 26
Views: 15367

I liked it. Going back to the grid movement felt pretty good. I haven't completed the full game yet, I suspect I am mostly done though. The only thing I would have liked to see is more loot types, and possibly a little more open in regards to the world. It was a bit closed there for a while. Overall...
by legendoferthia
16 Mar 2015, 10:07

Thanks Acid Dragon, A demo was considered, but it was never definite. Yeah, LOE was in a bit of a dark age for a while due to my own situation. However, it is back on track and stuff is getting done. I do have plans for new screenshots and a full gameplay video, but again... a demo is still in consi...
by legendoferthia
09 Mar 2015, 05:25

Okay, some more updates. This weekend I covered quite a bit of stuff. Previously, I found some bugs in regards to randomly generated fountains and barrels. Basically, what would happen is if you decided not to drink out of the fountain or barrel, left the area, and then returned the barrel or founta...
by legendoferthia
05 Mar 2015, 11:02

@fester: Thanks a lot, bud. I am not 100% better yet, but at least I can function better now. Also, thank you so much for the support on LOE. The Legend of Erthia has been my dream for a very long time. The lore and ideas started as early as when I was about 12 years old when LOE was simply called F...

Go to advanced search