Search found 8 matches

by kaus
22 Sep 2014, 17:02
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Heroes V problem with objectives
Replies: 0
Views: 2438

Heroes V problem with objectives

After a long time, I've resumed mapmaking.. I'm concluding a multiplayer map and I need to set some primary objectives. I'm interested in setting up those parameters: STAY_UNDEFEATED HEROE_MUST_SURVIVE It seems that game doesn't recognize Heroe's names in heroe must survive, and stay undefeated alwa...
by kaus
01 Jun 2008, 15:24
Topic: H5 HUTS! HEEELPPP!!!! please !
Replies: 0
Views: 1666

H5 HUTS! HEEELPPP!!!! please !

1) There is a way to change the ugly white icon, which appears in the quest info screen, when the objective of the quest is unknown??? (it happens when the hut has OBJECTIVE_KIND_CAPTURE_OBJECT for instance). 2) How can I give a certain secondary objective to a specific player only. If I do a hut wi...
by kaus
16 Apr 2008, 00:59
Topic: H5 - Editing Hero Portraits/Biographies
Replies: 9
Views: 12224

Hi all! I'm interested in heroes portraits from heroes III or heroes IV, I would like to transform them into playable heroes in a multiplayer map I am currently developing for heroes V...basically I need a picture for Temkhan although any kind of picture would be greatly welcomed... Anyone knows any...
by kaus
16 Apr 2008, 00:24
Topic: Quest Hut problems HeroesV
Replies: 4
Views: 6359

1) It seems the instruction skillwithmastery doesn't work properly. The heroe doesn't receive the skill although it appears like an icon at the quest hut screen....It seems the instruction giveskill only works with primary skills not perks... 2) There is a way to change the ugly white icon, which ap...
by kaus
28 Feb 2008, 23:25
Topic: H5 active/possession marker tiles and a script question
Replies: 3
Views: 2379

ok ok,
thanks for the answer, I will left those scripts. What about the first question?
by kaus
23 Feb 2008, 18:02
Topic: H5 active/possession marker tiles and a script question
Replies: 3
Views: 2379

H5 active/possession marker tiles and a script question

I'm developing a new MULTIPLAYER map, and I would like to mod it... What I want to do is a quest hut with the graphics of the tieru's building and a altar of evil using some hidden graphics...the problem I have comes with the cursor, when you are moving around the building, the activation horse does...
by kaus
17 Feb 2008, 15:19

thanks for the info !! I will try it soon....and I will download your map in order to get those things... there is one thing you said that left me shocked, it sounds like in a quest huts you can put more input parameters than 1 without scripting?(ie, open 3 different open guards, get 4 differents ar...
by kaus
04 Feb 2008, 02:49

Quest Hut problems HeroesV

Hello, I would like to ask a few questions that keep me a bit upset...the first one is about seer huts, how to make a working quest hut for OPEN BORDER GUARDS????? I've read all the posts regarding those huts, and the manual, I know that I've to write the border guard's name in the field "param...

Go to advanced search