Search found 9 matches

by Fraudatio
29 May 2007, 17:51
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Going for Ultimate Skills
Replies: 7
Views: 2827

You should try some games in the tournament of honor then! (toheroes.com). At least you know then that you probably will face some sort of decent opponence, and some of the players (like nevermindspy here) are quality. After I found out about this community, a whole new dimension opened, it is just ...
by Fraudatio
18 Feb 2007, 20:47
Topic: How's multiplayer after patch 2.1?
Replies: 3
Views: 1660

Multiplayer has greatly improved, the game aswell if you ask me. No crashes in 10+ multiplayergames for me - one bug that has triggered a couple of times that makes one lose a turn (loading of autosave is ok). All in all, no need to stay away from Multiplaying:)
by Fraudatio
03 Sep 2006, 07:52
Forum: Articles
Topic: Necropolis Hero
Replies: 4
Views: 2904

Necropolis Hero

Reanimator doesn`t work like that, does it? It give Vladimir 4+ in spellpower when casting raise dead
by Fraudatio
03 Sep 2006, 07:34
Forum: Articles
Topic: Necropolis Strategy
Replies: 53
Views: 23296

Necropolis Strategy

Against some opponent even light and defence can be chosen - I find that that is the beauty of the game; there is few skills that are a complete nogo - for me it is only war machines, leadership and destruvtion i never have used as necro.
Edited on Sun, Sep 03 2006, 01:37 by Fraudatio
by Fraudatio
22 Aug 2006, 07:35
Topic: Lightning bolt stunning nerfed.
Replies: 13
Views: 3998

Now that was just impressive how you found that out mate, I will thread carefully next time. Your plan could have worked out a lot more if it worked like in 1,1, and it was well thought out. This is the one of the beauties of the game - it is so rich in tactics, and there is a counter for almost eve...
by Fraudatio
19 Aug 2006, 18:07
Topic: how to save lan games (using hamachi)?
Replies: 1
Views: 1379

I have the same problem with one mate! And not with another... Help would be appreciated
by Fraudatio
16 Jun 2006, 16:02
Topic: Loosing troops (without fighting) - known feature or bug?
Replies: 11
Views: 4835

Loosing troops (without fighting) - known feature or bug?

Hi! I am seriously confused. I play the infernocamp. "The Ship", and I have Sylvan creatures on Agrael. Well, so far so good. But occationally when I end turn, I start the next day with less troops (E.g I lost 2 druids). For a long time i Thought I was just making this up, but no. It happe...
by Fraudatio
11 Jun 2006, 16:51
Topic: Max map size is revealed. Is it large enough ?
Replies: 25
Views: 7749

Heroes to me is BIIIIG maps that can be multiplayed. Where you can explore for hours and build a hero before you meet your opponent and crush him. How can you build up your skills if you meet "the others" after 1-2 weeks?

The old XL-size is a must!
by Fraudatio
11 Jun 2006, 16:46
Topic: Gah! Login problemo!
Replies: 5
Views: 2119

I have the same problem, does anyone know wheteher this is the server or anything else?

Go to advanced search