Ahhhh...thanks for the help.
by Liquid-Silence
07 Dec 2007, 03:26
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes Chronicles?
Replies: 14
Views: 4227

Heroes Chronicles?

Can anyone give me a little more insight on this game? I realize it's apart of the Heroes series, but...what is it? Is it played the same way? Is it based on campaigns from the Heroes series? And what TYPE of game is it?
by Liquid-Silence
01 Dec 2007, 18:04
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Total War
Replies: 0
Views: 1365

Total War

I didn't see a single topic mentioning these awesome games, and deemed it a travesty and decided to make one. Any other fans of the Total War games? I owned Shogun: Total War for years(loved it, beat it many times), and finally laid down the cash for Total War:Eras(complete awesomeness...@30 bucks)....
by Liquid-Silence
01 Dec 2007, 17:57
Topic: turn based strategy games for pc? best strategy games?
Replies: 31
Views: 11202

Wow...I haven't seen any of the Total Wars mentioned here...what a pity. GREAT games.
by Liquid-Silence
01 Dec 2007, 17:52
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The American Football Thread
Replies: 414
Views: 81349

Sorry...OU is takin' down the tigers. They already did it once this year. Most of the 'experts' agree with you, there is still the possibility for one last massive BCS shake up. This has been the most exciting college season I can remember. :-D I really have to agree with you. I mean, for as long a...
by Liquid-Silence
01 Dec 2007, 06:21

Alright, Mizzou better take care of their bidness and beat Oklahoma next week. I do not want to see Ohio State snore their way into the national title game. Great Sodium Chloride! Da Bears pulled off the comeback against the Broncos! And along those lines, anyone see Keith Olbermann's Worst Person ...
by Liquid-Silence
18 Nov 2007, 04:07

I'm not yet a believer in the Packers. I gotta see them beat someone better than the Bears. The cheater Pats could fall to the Steelers or maybe the Colts in the rematch. I seriously doubt they run the table. I'm a believer in the Packers, and if you think the Dolts could come close to takin' down ...
by Liquid-Silence
16 Nov 2007, 16:46
Topic: Jade Empire
Replies: 17
Views: 4944

My thoughts on Jade Empire:SE so far - Concept: An rpg with an oriental setting utilizing unarmed combat(many styles) as well as weapons. 9.5 Graphics: Rather impressive, good character designs(great enemy character designs), "cut-scenes" are particularly pretty, but a little opaque lookin...
by Liquid-Silence
16 Nov 2007, 06:43
Topic: Music you like...
Replies: 693
Views: 139088

I like pop music, it's such a large genre, and there's some stuff in there for everyone I reckon As the years have wore on, I've found myself looking for music(amazon has helped strangely enough) as opposed to letting the radio dictate what I deem "worthy" of a listen. I just don't dig th...
by Liquid-Silence
16 Nov 2007, 04:31

I'd rather Go With The Flow. But Someone's in the Wolf isn't bad. After all, you've a killer scene there man. Dude...that was the corniest sentence I've yet read... :D But cool nonetheless. Honestly, I'm Sick,Sick,Sick, of all this pop crap on the radio. All I have to say to those posers is Run,Pig...
by Liquid-Silence
16 Nov 2007, 03:08

asandir wrote:I do like this, it's a little different to the normal stuff I like, but the melody is just great
I prefer this, but that's just me. :victory:
by Liquid-Silence
15 Nov 2007, 12:59
Topic: Random thoughts
Replies: 9256
Views: 1068812

I'm getting better. Actually managed to stay up until 10... and ALMOST stayed in bed until the alarm went off. (Retraining my bladder is the hardest part - but that falls into the TMI category.) I got up, then went back to just lay there and pretend to sleep until 6. I agree bladder re-training suc...
by Liquid-Silence
14 Nov 2007, 05:00
Topic: Random thoughts
Replies: 9256
Views: 1068812

Currently watching a show on NGC called "Inside 9/11". What is it about devastation that rivets our attention to it? It's still just as horrible years later, yet, I still can't look away. And upon hearing stories from survivors and those left behind, it only serves to exacerbate my conditi...
by Liquid-Silence
14 Nov 2007, 03:50

Well how about a mini-review? I had to go through several reviews to find out that the combat is action based. The dialogue appears to be shallow for evil characters. Still I'm heading to target to see if I can snap up a good clearance deal. :hail: Count me in as an rpg liker. Hmmm...let me play th...
by Liquid-Silence
14 Nov 2007, 03:48

Patriots look unstoppable this year. I've been a fan since they drafted Bledsoe(and I'm still hurting over them lettin' McGinest go...) but wow...I hope they blow out everyone on the way to the SuperBowl then kill the pathetic NFC team lucky enough to make it there. :D I do have to give Dallas and G...
by Liquid-Silence
13 Nov 2007, 13:11

Maybe I should have made a topic axin' what everyone's currently playin'? I still can't believe I got this game(the Special Edition too) for only $7.50 @ Target...TARGET of all places! Hahahahaha! Bull's eye-wearing FOOLS! HAHAHAHAHA! Ahem!...I'm currently trying to achieve a balance between playin'...
by Liquid-Silence
13 Nov 2007, 01:59

Wow, nobody digs Jade Empire. I thought everyone here liked crpgs... :disagree:
by Liquid-Silence
11 Nov 2007, 05:29

Jade Empire

I recently acquired the special edition of this game @ Target for like 7 bucks. I haven't played it yet, but it looks AWESOME. Any JE love here?
by Liquid-Silence
11 Nov 2007, 05:27
Topic: Seen any good movies lately?
Replies: 2813
Views: 363672

The movie to top all others...The Godfather...(takes hat off and puts over heart)...movie-making at it's zenith. Ahhhh.
by Liquid-Silence
10 Nov 2007, 02:34
Topic: A little trouble with my avatar...
Replies: 11
Views: 3236

Guess I'll stick with this one, I can't get mine to work. Thanks for the help though guys. Again. :disagree:

Go to advanced search