Good point! In this case I'm using the editor for Heroes V 1.6
by Philoric
17 Aug 2012, 07:50
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: The team settings do not work
Replies: 3
Views: 4461

The team settings do not work

Here is another question. I'm trying to set the teams in a map I've made, but the editor doesn't seem to accept the changes. I bring up the Map Properties window and I check teams and set them the way I want, then press OK. But the next moment when I check the Map Properties again, either the team b...
by Philoric
17 Aug 2012, 07:41
Topic: Switching between Single Scenario and Multiplayer map?
Replies: 2
Views: 4972

Thanks alot, it worked!
by Philoric
15 Aug 2012, 12:57
Topic: Switching between Single Scenario and Multiplayer map?
Replies: 2
Views: 4972

Switching between Single Scenario and Multiplayer map?

I've spent a number of hours working on a certain map in the Heroes V editor. Then I realized it was set as a singleplayer scenario where I wanted it as a multiplayer map. Is there anyway I can change that at this stage?
by Philoric
23 Oct 2007, 06:18
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Convert Hot Seat savegame to LAN savegame?
Replies: 0
Views: 1435

Convert Hot Seat savegame to LAN savegame?

Could somebody please tell me if there is any known way of converting a multiplayer savegame between Hot Seat and LAN modes?
by Philoric
20 Oct 2007, 15:02
Topic: Please explain "Irresistible Magic" to me
Replies: 15
Views: 5600

Please explain "Irresistible Magic" to me

Hello there I've been trying to find information about this here on the forums but it is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Can somebody please explain how the Warlock skill "Irrisistable Magic" works together with: Luck -> Magic Resistance Defense -> Protection Artifacts of magic re...
by Philoric
12 Oct 2007, 20:17
Topic: Starting heroes
Replies: 11
Views: 4319

I don't know what level of difficulty you are playing at but I strongly disagree with your opinion about Vittorio. I think he is one of best haven heroes early on and the only one with whom I can tackle most heroic maps. If you play him properly you should have triple ballista shot and first aid at ...

Go to advanced search