Search found 28 matches

by SoRHunter
19 Jun 2012, 22:50
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Will you buy Pirates of the Savage Sea?
Replies: 64
Views: 34138

Re: "No, regardless of price."

All i can say is until Ubisoft stops trying to screw me, i won't be buying any of their games anymore. You are so right. Bad Ubisoft tries to screw you. You've obviously paid them a large amount of money to produce a new Heroes game and they didn't deliver. They took away your money, your time, you...
by SoRHunter
16 Mar 2012, 15:27
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Diablo III
Replies: 442
Views: 132508

Don't be so happy. Last time when I read about it, it will not only require on-line ocnnection to play singleplayer but also will not have multiplayer at release. Require online connection -> Yes, it's true. You have to be logged in BattleNet to play, even the single player stuff. Will not have mul...
by SoRHunter
15 Mar 2012, 16:14
Topic: Help - impossible achievements
Replies: 9
Views: 5492

Naki ?????????? in multiple is a statement of frustration not an insult maybe you should more careful before becoming aggressive And you should be more polite to your elders... This is a forum where many people come and try to enjoy themselves. Your multiple question marks are an insult to us all, ...
by SoRHunter
21 Oct 2011, 14:16
Topic: A goodbye to HOMM! Heroes VI has ended my love for this game
Replies: 121
Views: 95904

There is always a point about voicing one's opinion, although I differ to brand someone's ideas as "Silly". :devil: No, you wouldn't call someone's ideas as "silly" :) What you would do, though, is not read someone's post with any amount of attention or at all, draw the wrong co...
by SoRHunter
21 Oct 2011, 10:20
Topic: A goodbye to HOMM! Heroes VI has ended my love for this game
Replies: 121
Views: 95904

Your post is far too long to break down and analyze by section, especially since most of my comments are focused on one thing - most of your grievances are, well, kind of petty. And most of the rest are pure personal preference, which is neither good nor bad. This is the fundamental flaw in your ar...
by SoRHunter
03 Dec 2010, 09:49
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Questions on Equilibris mod
Replies: 11
Views: 5087

Re: Questions on Equilibris mod

5) I have a 16:9 monitor...what will happen? 5) You will see black bars to the left and right. Actually, it depends on the settings of your graphic card. It may keep the resolution (and these black bars on either side of the screen) or it can stretch the image (it fills completely the screen, but t...
by SoRHunter
10 Aug 2010, 11:13
Topic: Paying $5 for a map, the future is now...
Replies: 14
Views: 7195

Just don't buy the maps then. Paying for patches, I think, is quite another line to cross. There ought to be some hesitation about being the first company to do it (haven't heard of it so far, at least), and it's our job then to make sure any such scheme fails. Paying for stripped content of a game...
by SoRHunter
15 Jan 2010, 12:12
Topic: Mass Effect
Replies: 174
Views: 156854

Those who say to not put any point into Charm/Intimidate are trying to get the best character possible to import in Mass Effect 2. For that to happen, you can get those skills for free - why should you put your hard earned points in something you can get for free? By the way, after your first play-t...
by SoRHunter
14 Jan 2010, 16:57
Topic: Latest game you purchased
Replies: 254
Views: 58776

I just bought Beyond Divinity. I just lack the time to play it... :(
by SoRHunter
19 Sep 2009, 15:28
Topic: Help in Heroes IV
Replies: 13
Views: 5741

I'll just use auto combat until I eventually will the damn fight. :devious: I hope they're isn't any more scenarios like this one. The first scenario in Might Campaign can be very troublesome. But nothing like the sheer difficulty of Chaos début... I wish thy luck! :devil: This is a scenario that y...
by SoRHunter
17 Sep 2009, 09:17
Topic: Help in Heroes IV
Replies: 13
Views: 5741

Taking a leaf out of GameFAQs: The second quest gate is to the west at location (29,26). It requires that you have the Sword of the Gods. The sword is located in the southeastern corner of the map, but it’s guarded by some efreeti and friends. This should be a tough battle, but luckily you can recru...
by SoRHunter
14 Sep 2009, 10:45
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: High Scores
Replies: 8
Views: 6695

Prior to the patches, all you could do was watching "Player 1" in the high score lists. After some patch (don't really know which one), you can change that "name" whenever you finish a map/campaign. It will stay saved as long as you don't format your PC. ;) One thing you might ha...
by SoRHunter
29 May 2009, 12:50
Topic: Diablo III
Replies: 442
Views: 132508

My wrist hurts after having played Diablo (the first one) during the week-end. Is there any way to move the character with the keyboard? UR getting old... (doesn't keeping the mouse pressed and at one corner work?) It does, but only for moving the Playing Character. For attacking, you have to click...
by SoRHunter
26 May 2009, 09:23
Topic: New to Heroes IV
Replies: 11
Views: 3916

I advise on installing Equilibris Mod. Afterwards, you should do the first campaign (Life), so you can get the hang of the game. Forget the easy setting altogether - you're not new to a Heroes game. You just need to get the hang of it. ;) Lastly, you can always check this place or GameFAQs.com for a...
by SoRHunter
06 Mar 2009, 18:02

darknessfood wrote:Found the original Fallout for 98 cents...
And does it work? I mean, on Windows XP / Vista?
by SoRHunter
04 Dec 2008, 09:53
Topic: Countering Vamps in Heroes IV
Replies: 20
Views: 9867

This game is called Heroes of Might and MAGIC for some reason... Nature has access to a huge pool of summoning spells, which can turn the tide of battle. The other thing you should master is the "Wait" command. Sprites have no retaliation, so they can wait and attack two times (I believe t...
by SoRHunter
24 Oct 2008, 22:20
Topic: Sacrifice
Replies: 9
Views: 4323

Now there's no reason not to buy it - with no DRM crap and guaranteed it will work even on Vista for mere 6 bucks! B-) Where is it? Why, on Good Old Games, which is recently open for business.

If you like to know a little more about Sacrifice, try Rock, Paper, Shotgun. ;)
by SoRHunter
20 Oct 2008, 15:52
Topic: Sacred series
Replies: 42
Views: 10016

the thing i liked with Sacred it there is a kind aliving world to run around in, Diablo it was like 1 village then the rest of it was dead and filled with monsters, in Sacred one can run around and find a Guard Tower with soldiers or a village once in awhile :) That is hardly a fair comparison, as ...
by SoRHunter
03 Oct 2008, 08:51
Topic: SPORE
Replies: 38
Views: 10493

According to the latest news, EA has decided to remove some of the activation limits, due to bad press and the anger of its consumers.

Check this news. ;)
by SoRHunter
01 Aug 2008, 20:09

I was convinced by some co-workers to get StarCraft (PC) and its expansion Brood War from Amazon for 15,50 EUR. Now, it's time for some Battle.net frenzy! :D

On a different game type, I purchased Jade Empire: Special Edition (PC) for a few cents less than 10 EUR. It looks beautiful! :)

Go to advanced search