Search found 11 matches

by Karry
27 May 2007, 20:33
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7: Good vs Evil?
Replies: 25
Views: 12445

Cant stand the Light way, all the White-bluish interface is very hard on my eyes. I prefer darker colors.
by Karry
27 May 2007, 20:30
Topic: What is your favorite Magic school? (MM6 and MM7 only)
Replies: 36
Views: 14868

You only realize how good haste is when you start over and don't have it any more. According to various sources Haste spell doesnt work in MM7. Also, GM Fire Aura is both a cash flow and a decent enhancement in its own right. Basically they threw away the useless spells like Fire Arrow and Fire Bla...
by Karry
23 May 2007, 12:39

In MM7 Body Magic got REGERERATION and Protection from Magic Thats in MM7. Not MM6. MM7 got alot of things fixed, not quite enough, though... Spirit Magic sucking? Yeah right - it got Heroism - the prime way to increase melee damage in the game. Never actually used it, maybe because i've never been...
by Karry
23 May 2007, 12:24
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Clive Barker's Undying
Replies: 28
Views: 7385

I dont find its difficult to defeat (esp. using bunch of dynamite sticks devil ) ,
Thats what i was doing for an hour, chucking dynamite in its mouth (or whatever he had there), the thing just wouldnt die ! Took alot of time.
by Karry
23 May 2007, 09:15
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Clive Barker's Undying
Replies: 28
Views: 7385

The only bad thing about the game is the end boss...damn he had a vault of HPs...spent an hour trying to kill the damn thing.

My favorite part is Oneiros, the Dream World....so "out of this world" kinda place.
by Karry
23 May 2007, 08:52

I dunno, Sparks and Fire Blast are not much of use to me. They are not that strong, and its hard to hit with all the missiles at once. Though they DO increase the number of missiles with expertise, its still not quite enough raw power. And the Fire Ring - if they made it a timed spell, that would ma...
by Karry
22 May 2007, 22:33

Favorite magic school ? In Might & Magic 6 & 7 ? None, they are all pretty useless. Lets look at them. Ok, so Fire magic in MM6 has ONE, i repeat ONE spell that's worth mastering fire for - Meteor Shower. Always hits, huge splash damage, increase in meteor numbers with mastery. Firebolt, Fir...
by Karry
22 May 2007, 11:49
Topic: The future of the (older) M&M games
Replies: 30
Views: 11756

If Microsoft wouldnt CREATE these kind of problems in the first place - we wouldnt need this VPC thingie now.
I dont recall hearing about something like this on Unixoids.
by Karry
21 May 2007, 09:02
Topic: Mok's patch. HOW ??!!
Replies: 8
Views: 5518

The MM6 patches can be found here. Ever heard of http://www.patches-scrolls.de/ ? So did you ever get it to work? I'm having fun with the game. Nope. It works fine, just not with the patch. Which is too bad, coz i'm already tired holding Shift all the time, duh. Stupid patch that checks file versio...
by Karry
19 May 2007, 06:24

Oh yes, i bought it several weeks from release, back in 98.

I can install 1.2, but i thought Mok must be installed on 1.0, since it says it contains 1.1 and 1.2 fixes.
by Karry
18 May 2007, 13:18

Mok's patch. HOW ??!!

I cant install said patch for MM6. I have english, original, 1.0 MM6, and it says it cant install because game.lod have wrong version. What the... what a guy is supposed to do about it ?

Go to advanced search