Search found 117 matches

by Ar.Pi
Apr 24 2011, 11:09
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: HOMM VI Collector's Edition?
Replies: 60
Views: 22074

BTW does this UK site transport to other countries as well? Usually marketing/licensing agreements prevent that. It is decisions like this that have plagued the Heroes franchise since UBI bought it. Excluding a large portion of the market from the physical copy and then advertising all of the items...
by Ar.Pi
Apr 22 2011, 16:43

the other day I saw heroes 5 and 2 expansions for 5 euros in total It's not a problem purchasing the game. You can always get it from ebay (or the likes) for cheap (or even pirate it if you cant find a copy). The problem is with the Collector/Special Edition physical copies. It seems they think tha...
by Ar.Pi
Apr 22 2011, 16:40
Topic: What's with all of the female units?
Replies: 161
Views: 66930

Conclusion doesn't follow from your premises. And it can't really be called a rally when it's just one dude spamming everywhere. Ok make it two that has no problem with all of the female units. I think most will be overdressed. ;) Ahem I know that can't be helped, but I find the arguments about the...
by Ar.Pi
Apr 22 2011, 16:23

BTW does this UK site transport to other countries as well? Usually marketing/licensing agreements prevent that. It is decisions like this that have plagued the Heroes franchise since UBI bought it. Excluding a large portion of the market from the physical copy and then advertising all of the items...
by Ar.Pi
Apr 22 2011, 16:21
Topic: the game is pushed back to september
Replies: 28
Views: 9017

A private conversation has just been leaked: Fan: "Delay the game!" Dev: "No." Fan: "Delay the game!" Dev: "No." Fan: "Delay the game!" Dev: "Mmm, okay." Fan2: "What? Why did you delay the game? I want it now!" (But this same Fan...
by Ar.Pi
Apr 22 2011, 16:19
Topic: Are you really hyped?
Replies: 128
Views: 37549

wow I didnt even know about the 3 tiers. I dont want too much info since I consider it spoilers :D But it could be good, it lets people have more choice rather than go by a "step hierarchy". Something sort of an alternate upgrade. So you can have more options and more strategy. But its tru...
by Ar.Pi
Apr 21 2011, 16:20

Pre-ordered it from Game.co.uk. I'm a sucker :baby: If you order it on UBIshop you get one more extra hero and one more item. But the page doesn't seem to work form me. First I though it only me , but I asked a fried of mine, and he got the same problem. The page redirects to a page which is consta...
by Ar.Pi
Apr 21 2011, 16:18
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Welcome! Come and introduce yourself
Replies: 303
Views: 115822

Welcome!

You probably had an awesome grandfather :)
by Ar.Pi
Apr 21 2011, 16:16
Topic: What's with all of the female units?
Replies: 161
Views: 66930

lol a chauvinistic rally!

art fantasy chicks are sexy. most gamers are male. most males like chicks (that are sexy). chicks+male=more clicks more buying game.
by Ar.Pi
Apr 21 2011, 16:10

but not all of us are so glad with the massive changes Blackhole plan for us I think sequels always need to have big changes in them. Especially if its after number 3. We can't be playing the same game with improved graphics and some minor changes. I'm also sometimes opposed to a change (old school...
by Ar.Pi
Apr 21 2011, 16:04
Topic: the game is pushed back to september
Replies: 28
Views: 9017

well there's bound to be more competition in september than the summer... Agreed. September usually its packed with new releases. Also, there is no genre competition here, its no an FPS... I already pre-ordered collector's, but I dont mind for delay. Enough stuff to do. As long, of course, if it ma...
by Ar.Pi
Apr 13 2011, 16:05

Pre-ordered it from Game.co.uk. I'm a sucker :baby:
by Ar.Pi
Apr 11 2011, 23:20
Topic: Homm3 and Others
Replies: 11
Views: 4716

LOL!

Sorry, but the way you wrote it was just funny :D
by Ar.Pi
Apr 11 2011, 23:14

I'm pretty sure kalah meant 'resource requirements' as in 'computer requirements'. :D lol, at first i also thought he meant that, but he used "Resources" in strategy game ;| I have to agree that since we passed the era where PC games required 1MB operating memory and 300MB hard drive spac...
by Ar.Pi
Apr 11 2011, 16:08

I still enjoyed vanilla H5, with the other 2 expansion it made it much better though. And resource requirements being high is just a different approach that H5 took, as compared to H3 say where you had thousands of units in H5 you had them in tens/hundreds, nothing wrong with that. In H3 you could b...
by Ar.Pi
Apr 11 2011, 15:53
Topic: Asking The Devs - What Do You Want To Know?
Replies: 51
Views: 25089

"Will it run nicely on middle-range cards like 9800gt?"

Probably yes. From few videos I've seen that graphics are not way better than Heroes 5, and unless devs messed up completely it will run more than fine on 9800GT.
by Ar.Pi
Apr 11 2011, 15:29

Whats with all the hate for H5? I agree that when it was released it was far from stellar and smooth experience but after first exp and by Tribes of East I had tons of fun with it. Honestly. And what you all mean by slow game due to 3D graphics? are you talking about AI taking a long time to end tur...
by Ar.Pi
Apr 8 2011, 14:46

I'm also a sucker for CEs, and a fan of Heroes (duh), but I kind of ordered too many games already :P, got The Witcher 2 CE too.
by Ar.Pi
Apr 7 2011, 20:31

Hi all, I was looking at the collector's edtion and it seems like its being sold only at game.co.uk is that correct? I havent seen any footage and almost no screenshots of the new heroes (didnt want spoilers lol), so do you guys think I should buy the Collector's edition? My favorite heroes is Heroe...
by Ar.Pi
Jun 20 2008, 1:06
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The Football (Soccer) Topic
Replies: 797
Views: 126365

My prediction is Germany Vs Netherlands in the final, Netherlands to win.

Russia vs Netherlands should be an awesome game! cant wait :)

Go to advanced search