Search found 588 matches

by TheUndeadKing
24 Feb 2014, 19:09
Forum: Campfire
Topic: In Memoriam...
Replies: 367
Views: 206825

:rip: Harold Ramis

RIP Egon, and thank you for one of the best comedy films ever made, that is Groundhog Day.
by TheUndeadKing
21 Nov 2013, 16:52
Topic: Pointless but Funny Links
Replies: 1352
Views: 413732

^ It doesn't let me select Kuni. :disagree:

Other than that, I liked the pixel hunting. :tsup:
by TheUndeadKing
19 Oct 2013, 23:55
Topic: The Football (Soccer) Topic
Replies: 797
Views: 203091

Just dropping by to share this beautiful goal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd3uYeZtEOc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNBFvkNol7I

(Edit: Replaced the dead link.)
by TheUndeadKing
21 Sep 2013, 14:08
Topic: Something troubling me
Replies: 36
Views: 154442

Sadly this is too general too, as some women can be both intelligent AND beautiful/attractive, and some of these intelligent women know how to act "stupid" even to play with and/or fool men. I realize but the argument in the original post is still intact. If men prefer beautiful women, th...
by TheUndeadKing
15 Sep 2013, 22:09

The scientist said it was possible if an alien race arrived on earth, while their technology would dwarf us; it would be possible the people themselves would be less mentally capable than we are.| Unless technology somehow suddenly removed the need for maintenance and/or further improvement, they w...
by TheUndeadKing
15 Sep 2013, 16:58

Re: Something troubling me

* If men prefer intelligent women then that would select for intelligence. However it seems to me that now and historically men prefer pretty women more than intelligent women (which is why women have the innate desire to look pretty, and why cosmetics is such a large industry). Sadly this is too g...
by TheUndeadKing
30 Aug 2013, 14:56
Topic: Question on Steam Support
Replies: 4
Views: 5770

Some games do have separate CD Keys (other than the Steam activation key) - you can see if the game has one by right clicking on the game under your Steam games library. These keys are usually related to the DRM of the game you purchased. Some games will check your CD Key (similar to CD/DVD Check) b...
by TheUndeadKing
18 Jun 2013, 22:36
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Torchlight FREE for a limited time on GOG
Replies: 4
Views: 6947

Thank you very much! :tsup:
by TheUndeadKing
10 May 2013, 15:19
Topic: Wolfenstein: The New Order
Replies: 7
Views: 13704

Haha, yeah! I really, really wonder how they will pull off this game this time.
by TheUndeadKing
07 May 2013, 16:03
Topic: Wolfenstein: The New Order
Replies: 7
Views: 13704

Wolfenstein: The New Order

They just released the announcement trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6opaIl8h8U

Not a big fan of those big futuristic robots, but nice music right there, and most importantly; I like Wolfenstein and I can't lie!
by TheUndeadKing
24 Apr 2013, 22:09
Topic: Tech Corner
Replies: 836
Views: 439640

Yeah, I think you're right about drivers, they're not that great. Though I've never had any major problems like BSoDs, I, too, encountered driver-related issues in certain games from time to time (where I almost always fixed it by disabling Hardware Acceleration and/or EAX). I've also heard a lot of...
by TheUndeadKing
24 Apr 2013, 17:44
Topic: Tech Corner
Replies: 836
Views: 439640

I still use my Creative SB Live! sound card I bought back in 2000 (it's the only piece of hardware that has "survived" from my old computers). And it still performs better than most on-board sound cards/chipsets. Plus, it allows me to manually control Bass and Treble levels in Windows. So ...
by TheUndeadKing
25 Feb 2013, 05:33
Topic: Dota 2 announced!
Replies: 60
Views: 34562

It definitely is going to be F2P, and there isn't any real difference (as of now), but I think once the game is fully released they might separate free accounts and bought/paid/gifted accounts. If you right-click "Dota 2" and take a look at "View Downloadable Content" it says &qu...
by TheUndeadKing
09 Feb 2013, 17:58
Topic: Best Deals!
Replies: 458
Views: 434746

Startopia on GOG for 3$! One of the most underrated games of all time. It's an excellent city-building game with real-time strategy elements. Funky aliens, excellent voice-acting from VAL and Arona, good graphics, definitely a must have! The only major downside to it, is that there is no random map...
by TheUndeadKing
06 Feb 2013, 18:15

Image is a bit over the top and inappropriate for the RT, so I removed it. - Kalah Come on, now, Kalah. I bet you laughed to it more than I did. :D But I do apologize if I offended anyone with that pic (I feel there should be none taken). Now I need to post something funny again... OK, found it! I'...
by TheUndeadKing
22 Jan 2013, 17:34

Here's an oldie but a goodie (a picture i saved on my computer in 2006). Good to see it's still true today:

Image is a bit over the top and inappropriate for the RT, so I removed it. - Kalah
by TheUndeadKing
06 Jan 2013, 16:28
Topic: Diablo III
Replies: 442
Views: 136519

Of course it is! :D But I just hate the approach (especially in Diablo), where you don't put point points in strength/dexterity/intelligence (or put just enough to equip items) and put the rest into health/vitality.
by TheUndeadKing
06 Jan 2013, 03:06
Topic: Diablo III
Replies: 442
Views: 136519

Then there's Vitality, I think the bonuses from vitality can quickly get insane. As soon as I got a piece of equipment with a vitality bonus, and one so large that I got literally over 800 extra HP, it was like NOTHING could put a dent in me, even bosses. Especially with my healing skill that I use...
by TheUndeadKing
17 Dec 2012, 15:53
Topic: The Secret World - now free to play
Replies: 3
Views: 4800

Re: The Secret World - now free to play

I've played it since beta, and along with other steady players can't understand why it doesn't attract more people, as it's a very good and interesting game. Haha, it's just a guess but I think it's because not many people know the game very well (I'll confess, I didn't even know it was an MMO to b...
by TheUndeadKing
07 Nov 2012, 16:52
Topic: Faerie Solitaire *FREE* on Steam (until November 8th)
Replies: 6
Views: 5723

Glad you liked the game guys, it's a sweet little game.

Also, bumping this for the last time to remind people the promotion's going to end tomorrow. Like it's advertised: Get it now, keep it forever.

Go to advanced search